Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

STAY HAS BEEN GRANTED AGAINST TRUMPS X.O.

Okay, so are you saying US Citizens traveling abroad are affected by this order?

Are you saying this is a religious ban?

I'm not making assertions, I'm trying to sift through all y'alls (and medias) back and forth realities.

Up to this point the crux of the issue and the only fault I can lay on Trump is this:

1. What the XO meant needed to be more clearly defined to the "airports" as it seems some poeple were detained who should not have been.

2. The work visa - green card folks. That needs sorting out.

Other than that, what do I have wrong?

You appear to be trying to sift through while minimizing the actual impact and importance this has had.

Its not simply a religious test or ban (yet...though, he himself has called it a Muslim ban as has Rudy G..)

Though...the semantics argued also minimize other concerning issues at play here.

Iraq pushing to shut out US Citizens (and us turning our back on those who have helped us there) and its impact on fighting ISIS

The organization of the NSC and inclusion of Bannon while removing the DNI and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs

The piss poor way this was pushed out there leading to major issues and court orders and some rumored to be going against the court orders in airports out there.

The good it has done?

Watching more peaceful demonstrations...the amount of people now energized and involved...people cheering for legal residents being released...lawyers volunteering their services to these people. And the ACLU can certain thank Trump as their donations have skyrocketed over the weekend.

Speaking of ISIS, I don't hear or read anything about ISIS anymore. The media and liberals are too upset by President Trump when they should focus on an actual enemy that wants to harm, kill, and change our way of life.

Yeah, "speaking of ISIS", when do you think Trump is going to start unveiling the details on his super secret ISIS plan?

"There is a way of beating ISIS so easily, so quickly, so effectively, and it would be so nice...

I know a way that would absolutely give us guaranteed victory...

the problem is them everybody will take the idea, run with it and then people will forget where it came from...

I ran it past two or three people. [it's] so simple. It's like the paper clip."

"easily" "quickly" "effectively" "absolutely... guaranteed victory" That sounds pretty focking good to me. Why is he going through all this "ban" rigamarole when he's got the Trump card? (see what I did there?)

I mean yeah, I get it; he didn't want to tell Obama because his administration was a "bunch of clowns" and he wanted to be sure he got credit for it - even if it meant more Americans dying in the meantime - but what's the hold-up now that he's President? When do think he's going to start enacting this bad boy?

Also stories (hard to verify of course) of people with Green Cards being asked what they thought of Trump during their questioning. Similar stories were told by people traveling from Canada coming in around the time of the inauguration and marches after.

Trump is gonna tweet these fockers backed to the stone age. Bet he photobombs them too. :pointstosky:
  • Like 1

Trump is gonna tweet these fockers backed to the stone age. Bet he photobombs them too. :pointstosky:

he'd # the crap out of them but that strategy has already been proven a failure :(

This is the first time in history people are upset that a politician has kept his campaign promises

This is the first time in history people are upset that a politician has kept his campaign promises

I was told that no one cares

I was told that no one cares

If it's something you post then you're right. No one does care. I thought you took enough beatings? You must be a masochist

• Like 1

If it's something you post then you're right. No one does care. I thought you took enough beatings? You must be a masochist

Dude...you were claiming nobody cared about things the other night...you were kicked around all over the place. There is no saving face in that one.

And you not anyone else has ever given me any beatings.

Try again little guy

Americans getting stranded in other countries isn't a big deal? No one cares about it? How do you even come up with that thought. Nothing to see here everyone. Just let Trump do what he wants...

Americans getting stranded in other countries isn't a big deal? No one cares about it? How do you even come up with that thought. Nothing to see here everyone. Just let Trump do what he wants...

Obama BOMBED Americans in other countries. That wasn't a big deal. The Libs didn't care about it then. But NOW Americans getting "stranded" is a big deal? I'd rather be stranded than dead.

:wall:

• Like 1

Obama BOMBED Americans in other countries. That wasn't a big deal. The Libs didn't care about it then. But NOW Americans getting "stranded" is a big deal? I'd rather be stranded than dead.

I for one look forward to Trump not bombing people overseas. :thumbsup:

Darn, that sure ended fast:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/22/world/middleeast/yemen-houthi-qaeda-mokha.html?_r=0

I for one look forward to Trump not bombing people overseas. :thumbsup:

You should have spoken up, along with people like Sho, when Obummer was doing it. You might have helped save lives. :(

Ahh because a former President did something horrible Trump is fine to do horrible things also. That makes just so much sense.

So is it your stance that both are a big deal, or that neither is a big deal? I'm confused.

You should have spoken up, along with people like Sho, when Obummer was doing it. You might have helped save lives. :(

You too! Unless this is all just fake outrage from Strike? :dunno:

So is it your stance that both are a big deal, or that neither is a big deal? I'm confused.

Strike's stance is shoulder width apart, touching his ties with his trousers around his ankles right in front of Drumpf. :thumbsup:

You too! Unless this is all just fake outrage from Strike? :dunno:

I lambasted him when he did it, and I'll do it now. :dunno:

My stance is that killing Americans without due process is a hell of a lot worse than what Trump is doing. That shouldn't even be debatable. And the FACT that you Libs only care about what Trump did is disgusting to me.

Strike's stance is shoulder width apart, touching his ties with his trousers around his ankles right in front of Drumpf. :thumbsup:

Not a Trump fan. sorry.

Yeah, "speaking of ISIS", when do you think Trump is going to start unveiling the details on his super secret ISIS plan?

"There is a way of beating ISIS so easily, so quickly, so effectively, and it would be so nice...

I know a way that would absolutely give us guaranteed victory...

the problem is them everybody will take the idea, run with it and then people will forget where it came from...

I ran it past two or three people. [it's] so simple. It's like the paper clip."

"easily" "quickly" "effectively" "absolutely... guaranteed victory" That sounds pretty focking good to me. Why is he going through all this "ban" rigamarole when he's got the Trump card? (see what I did there?)

I mean yeah, I get it; he didn't want to tell Obama because his administration was a "bunch of clowns" and he wanted to be sure he got credit for it - even if it meant more Americans dying in the meantime - but what's the hold-up now that he's President? When do think he's going to start enacting this bad boy?

:thumbsup:

Obama BOMBED Americans in other countries.

Can you give some specifics here?

Names?

Because if it's the one I know of, good farking riddance. But you're leaving out pretty much EVERY detail other than some blank statement that for all I know, you got from someone's FB page.

Can you give some specifics here?

Names?

Because if it's the one I know of, good farking riddance. But you're leaving out pretty much EVERY detail other than some blank statement that for all I know, you got from someone's FB page.

Of course I can. But you've already said you wouldn't care so why should I? Very sad that you think it's ok for the President to target Americans for execution who haven't even been indicted for a crime. But THIS is a violation of American values?

:doh:

:wacko:

Of course I can.

So, please do. Unless you're just interested in the :argue: , I'd really like to know whom you are referencing. :dunno:

Nice revisionist history.

Who said the one American targeted wasn't a big deal.

Though...he had close vetted to Islam...so pretty surprising the right cares ...

So, please do. Unless you're just interested in the :argue: , I'd really like to know whom you are referencing. :dunno:

Do you think the President should target Americans who have never even been indicted for a crime? Simple yes or no. If you think that's acceptable we have nothing to discuss. If you don't think it's acceptable then the name is irrelevant. Unless you're going to say I'm lieing when I say Obama intentionally targeted an American citizen who had never been indicted.

Nice revisionist history.

Who said the one American targeted wasn't a big deal.

Though...he had close vetted to Islam...so pretty surprising the right cares ...

Not a big deal to you or any of the libs on this bored. :dunno:

Do you think the President should target Americans who have never even been indicted for a crime? Simple yes or no. If you think that's acceptable we have nothing to discuss. If you don't think it's acceptable then the name is irrelevant. Unless you're going to say I'm lieing when I say Obama intentionally targeted an American citizen who had never been indicted.

Sigh...

Let me fill in some details for the audience:

Strike repeated refusal to provoide details either means he doesn't know (likely) or he knows that naming the fockstick we killed would be a game over.

His name (from memory) is Anwar Awlaki. And he was affiliated with, provided motivation, guidance and/or flat-out wired bombs bound for the U.S. Here's a partial list (again from memory) of his greatest hits:

Meeting with 3 of the 9/11 hijackers

Consulting with Nidal Hassan (fort hood)

Wiring the bomb for the Underwear bomber

Wiring the bombs planted in toner cartridges headed to Chicago-area synagogues

Declaring a Fatwa against a Seattle based female journalist (who is still in hiding I believe)

...and producing multiple recruiting videos on Youtube. Even the Sauds called him "the bin laden of the internet".

So, yeah, good riddance asxhole. He was never going to return to the U.S. Claimed to be born in Yemen - to get scholarships at my old college (hence my familiarity). And, if killing his ass meant saving American lives that would have been at risk trying to snatch him up out of Yemen? I'm fine with that.

Sigh...

Let me fill in some details for the audience:

Strike repeated refusal to provoide details either means he doesn't know (likely) or he knows that naming the fockstick we killed would be a game over.

His name (from memory) is Anwar Awlaki. And he was affiliated with, provided motivation, guidance and/or flat-out wired bombs bound for the U.S. Here's a partial list (again from memory) of his greatest hits:

Meeting with 3 of the 9/11 hijackers

Consulting with Nidal Hassan (fort hood)

Wiring the bomb for the Underwear bomber

Wiring the bombs planted in toner cartridges headed to Chicago-area synagogues

Declaring a Fatwa against a Seattle based female journalist (who is still in hiding I believe)

...and producing multiple recruiting videos on Youtube. Even the Sauds called him "the bin laden of the internet".

So, yeah, good riddance asxhole. He was never going to return to the U.S. Claimed to be born in Yemen - to get scholarships at my old college (hence my familiarity). And, if killing his ass meant saving American lives that would have been at risk trying to snatch him up out of Yemen? I'm fine with that.

What about killing his 16 year old son, who had no ties to terrorism, two weeks later? Is that ok too in your eyes? Not that it matters. Killing a U.S. citizen without due process is never o.k.. If he was such a threat why couldn't they bother to at least obtain an indictment before blowing him up? Seems pretty weak to me.

Oh, and I'm giving Strike the BOD, but I think we all know he had no idea who we actually killed -

just picked up a talking point off of someone's FB page or wherever.

But, giving him the BOD, the other reason Strike didn't want to mention this guy?

No shiit - true story;

He's sitting there bashing Obama for taking this fockstick out - and saying what Obama did was 'way worse that Trump'!!!!

Only problem with that?

In Trump's first military action this weekend? The one where he got one of our own killed?

Strike's Human Rights Hero Trump?

- Killed Awlaki's eight year old daughter.

Yep. That Happened. Already confirmed.

So, he's sort of right - Compared to killing innocent 8 year old girls, being jailed isn't so bad, huh?

• Like 1

Strike regurgitates talking point, now frantically Googling to back it up.

B-b-b-but Obaaaaaaaamaaaaaahhh! :cry: :overhead:

• Like 1

What about killing his 16 year old son, who had no ties to terrorism, two weeks later? Is that ok too in your eyes? Not that it matters. Killing a U.S. citizen without due process is never o.k.. If he was such a threat why couldn't they bother to at least obtain an indictment before blowing him up? Seems pretty weak to me.

Oh, and I'm giving Strike the BOD, but I think we all know he had no idea who we actually killed -

just picked up a talking point off of someone's FB page or wherever.

But, giving him the BOD, the other reason Strike didn't want to mention this guy?

No shiit - true story;

He's sitting there bashing Obama for taking this fockstick out - and saying what Obama did was 'way worse that Trump'!!!!

Only problem with that?

In Trump's first military action this weekend? The one where he got one of our killed?

Strike's Human Rights Hero Trump?

- Killed Awlaki's eight year old daughter.

Yep. That Happened. Already confirmed.

So, he's sort of right - Compared to killing innocent 8 year old girls, being jailed isn't so bad, huh?

I know nothing of this story, but I'm going to react with emotion and declare killing 8 year old girls worse than 16 year old boys.

Not a big deal to you or any of the libs on this bored. :dunno:

So you say... all of which is nothing but a deflection as usual.

Obummer :cry:

I know nothing of this story, but I'm going to react with emotion and declare killing 8 year old girls worse than 16 year old boys.

Bigot

Fireworks....

The acting Attorney General Sally Yates has told Justice Department lawyers not to make legal arguments defending President Donald Trump's executive order on immigration and refugees, according to sources familiar with the order.

Yates, an Obama appointee who is serving until Trump attorney general nominee Jeff Sessions is confirmed, does not believe the substance of the order is lawful, according to the sources.
"My responsibility is to ensure that the position of the Department of Justice is not only legally defensible, but is informed by our best view of what the law is after consideration of all the facts," she said in a letter. "In addition, I am responsible for ensuring that the positions we take in court remain consistent with this institution's solemn obligation to always seek justice and stand for what is right."
"At present, I am not convinced that the defense of the executive order is consistent with these responsibilities nor am I convinced that the executive order is lawful," she wrote.
Her order is enforced only until she leaves office.
Currently, there are cases filed in at least five states including Virginia, New York, Massachusetts, Washington and California that are challenging Trump's order.
The decision effectively grounds the executive order for the next few days until Sessions is sworn in.
The White House could choose to fire Yates and install someone who will carry out the administration¹s priorities, but it did not immediately respond to a CNN request for comment.
Trump's executive order, signed Friday, bars citizens of seven Muslim-majority countries from entering the United States for the next 90 days and suspends the admission of all refugees for 120 days.

The interesting thing that hasn't been mentioned yet is that yeah, she can (and likely will) be fired.

But that statement (above) is now admissible in court. - Effectively using the government's own

statements against itself.