Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

STAY HAS BEEN GRANTED AGAINST TRUMPS X.O.

Donald J. Trump

Donald J. Trump Verified account ‏@realDonaldTrump

The opinion of this so-called judge, which essentially takes law-enforcement away from our country, is ridiculous and will be overturned!

Always nice when he insults federal judges

Where are all the white supremacists protesting and rioting over this ruling? You would think such a dangerous and powerful group would be out in the streets like the leftist thugs have been.

Never forget. RIP

I liked the other hashtag I saw one one of the memes

#never remember

:lol:

Conway looking rough lately too.

• Like 1

I liked the other hashtag I saw one one of the memes

#never remember

:lol:

Conway looking rough lately too.

Haha. I saw where there was Bowling Green Massacre.com that links you to the ACLU or something. Clever

Pow! Down goes Donald Drumpf! :overhead:

lol. Definitely got b1tch slapped by the judge. Good to see that the process works and one bigoted Tyrant can't make up his own rules.

Haha. I saw where there was Bowling Green Massacre.com that links you to the ACLU or something. Clever

ACLU has been racking up donations lately too.

NYTimes taking in subscriptions.

Trump may just end up energizing the left to show up more if they can keep this momentum.

lol. Definitely got b1tch slapped by the judge. Good to see that the process works and one bigoted Tyrant can't make up his own rules.

And Yates gets a victory and is a bit vindicated in her opposition.

Read elsewhere about what happens if this gets to the Supreme Court and the differences between Garland and Gorsuchs history in such cases. Based solely on what they have done in the past...Gorsuch is more likely not to be in favor of the EO. Would be funny if he was a deciding opinion against Trump (and a gigantic FU to McConnel)

Yes...we know how you all love honesty .

#bowlinggreenmassacre

relax bud , you're down the middle marty, I couldn't have been talking about you

relax bud , you're down the middle marty, I couldn't have been talking about you

I was talking about you and your hypocrisy when it comes to the truth.

ACLU has been racking up donations lately too.

NYTimes taking in subscriptions.

Trump may just end up energizing the left to show up more if they can keep this momentum.

Maybe....but daily tantrums from the left and the riots only gain the right more voters too.

Maybe....but daily tantrums from the left and the riots only gain the right more voters too.

Daily tantrums? Talking about Trump on twitter right? :lol:

I agree that the riots and violence will hurt for sure.

Appeal Court rules to keep the restraining order in place.

Prepare for some anarchy from Trump's twitter account

Appeal Court rules to keep the restraining order in place.

Prepare for some anarchy from Trump's twitter account

Thank God. Now let's hope that the Muslims get over the fact that he tried that. We don't need them over taking toddlers with guns as a threat in this country.

Doesn't matter what the court says. Trump is like Hitler, he'll do wherever he wants. Probably throw those judges in jail. Just watch.

• Like 1

Doesn't matter what the court says. Trump is like Hitler, he'll do wherever he wants. Probably throw those judges in jail. Just watch.

Why jail? He's Hitler. Just burn them.

He'll just say they ruled in his favor, and nobody will question it.

Here's the bad thing for Trump:

The courts used his words against him in their ruling when he's said numerous times about the "Muslim Ban".

There's simply no way any court, even the Supreme Court, is going to side with him with that type of language going against him.

Why jail? He's Hitler. Just burn them.

True. Do you think he will have some of his followers riot first?

Thank God. Now let's hope that the Muslims get over the fact that he tried that. We don't need them over taking toddlers with guns as a threat in this country.

How many do you want to sponsor? Put your money where your mouth is (besides someone's sphincter).

How many do you want to sponsor? Put your money where your mouth is (besides someone's sphincter).

Right on. All talk they are. Washington state, the ones who filed the suit, have taken in 10 refugees.

Right on. All talk they are. Washington state, the ones who filed the suit, have taken in 10 refugees.

When I picture Newbie's mouf all nestled up in Habib's south forty, it does bring a smile to my face. He could be the Ayatollah of A$$ahola.

After you sponsor a homeless vet.

When I picture Newbie's mouf all nestled up in Habib's south forty, it does bring a smile to my face. He could be the Ayatollah of A$$ahola.

Lol. You and Hardcore are not handling Trump's bitchslapping very well. Sorry for your loss. :(

Lol. You and Hardcore are not handling Trump's bitchslapping very well. Sorry for your loss. :(

Very cool with it. Unlike you, because I know about the court system and that court of appeals, I knew it was coming.

Very cool with it. Unlike you, because I know about the court system and that court of appeals, I knew it was coming.

Hmmm. I don't recall you posting that. Go figure

Hmmm. I don't recall you posting that. Go figure

It as a foregone conclusion for those with a clue. But I did comment on it.

In the end, this is a terrific decision for our country. And I don't mean the Muslim ban part of it. I'm not being that specific. Donald Trump, as well as those who have been scared, has learned that our process does work. A president is not all-powerful. There are checks and balances. And he does have to follow constitutional law. He's a man who definitely has to be reigned in once in awhile. He's never had anyone in his family or staff or anything else in his life that has had that capacity. With all the Hitler talk, today's decision is a huge relief that a Hitler could never happen here in the USA.

In the end, this is a terrific decision for our country. And I don't mean the Muslim ban part of it.

Link to the part in the E.O. that stated Muslim ban?

Link to the part in the E.O. that stated Muslim ban?

You might want to talk to the judges. You lost.

Oh well at least Trump is off the hook if there is terrorist attack committed by a Muslim refugee from one of those banned nations.

Now it's on those that filed the appeal.

Oh well at least Trump is off the hook if there is terrorist attack committed by a Muslim refugee from one of those banned nations.

Now it's on those that filed the appeal.

But he's not off the hook for any that are committed by muslims that are already here and we're deeply insulted by the Muslim ban.