Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

I like being single at 40

OK. So wow. I signed up and I have been getting blown up all day. This is going to be like shooting fish in a barrel

Yeah its truly amazing. Drink lots of fluids. Hydration.

Yeah its truly amazing. Drink lots of fluids. Hydration.

I think I might start doing yoga....and not just for the hot chicks. So my old asss body does not break down.

Also I can't believe this made 3 pages. It was so off hand and I figured I would get roasted for even saying it.

Also I can't believe this made 3 pages. It was so off hand and I figured I would get roasted for even saying it.

You have to remember, the geek club skews a bit to the 'defenerate' side of the social strata.

You will have a ton of whores....a ton of women that dont understand what end of the pool they should be in....you might be surprised how many high end women you can find. I met 3 doctors (dating is tough for them) and ended up marrying one.

The ex and I..it appears so complex from the outside, but it's so stress free from the inside.

On paper, we are definitely a couple of the past, so much so that she is even getting remarried. The guy she is with, I can't say enough good things about him. I want the best for them both.........But I've somehow managed to game the system in that I still get to have the non sexual back and forth I love with her daily. We have a best friend and co-parenting thing going on that both impresses and befuddles our parents, girls I date, friends, etc.

Naomi, I give you credit in that you hit the nail on the head in terms of what I think about. You've actually done that a few times with me within these conversations.....Fact is, when I think about a relationship now, I do so with thoughts of being being 70 with the rocking chair on the front porch, and I think of who I'll be hassling with my jokes as they roll their eyes at me..... And as ridiculous as it sounds, the ex is still most likely. She'll just be married. We will all be 70 years old and I'll have bought them a house that includes a guest house for me out back. But the rules of the deal are that they have to make me breakfast and listen to my jokes every day. It'll be fun.

In other words, I'm a cbfalcon whisperer :wub:

It's good to hear you two have this dynamic to move forward with. That is something special.

Also, nope..no shot :P ..Can't speak for peenie, however :thumbsup:

You have to remember, the geek club skews a bit to the 'defenerate' side of the social strata.

We get thrown out of windows for being crass?

• Like 1

OK. So wow. I signed up and I have been getting blown up all day. This is going to be like shooting fish in a barrel

Signing up for online dating is like day 1, hour 1 of being single mandatory. Not just one site either, multiple. And play the numbers game, message as many women as you can.

We get thrown out of windows for being crass?

Mookz, you are one of the most entertaining posters on this bored. Which is kinda like being a cool kid on the short bus. :D

I think I might start doing yoga....and not just for the hot chicks. So my old asss body does not break down.

I'm happily married and wouldn't trade my wife for anything in the world, but... I was a bit of a player back in the day, and this was before the interwebs. There is this || small part of me that thinks about the havoc I could have wreaked if I had weapons like Tinder, online dating, etc. Probably just as well as I would likely never had settled down. :cheers:

I'm happily married and wouldn't trade my wife for anything in the world, but... I was a bit of a player back in the day, and this was before the interwebs. There is this || small part of me that thinks about the havoc I could have wreaked if I had weapons like Tinder, online dating, etc. Probably just as well as I would likely never had settled down. :cheers:

I pulled quite a few from the early days of AOL chat rooms. But in those days, you had to put it a lot more time and effort to get to the nookie.

I can't even imagine how easy things must be with tinder and match.

I pulled one off craigslist about 15 years ago. Put up an ad that said. Let's . And put up my pic. Got a hit pretty quick. I take her out. We have a great time and sure enough. She wants to fock. I pull down her granny panties (should have been my first clue ) to find this 28 year old had the biggest bush I ever seen. Looked like she had a diaper of hair. I banged her a few times that night and sent her on the way with an Indian name. Her name from henceforth was diaper bush.

• Like 1

I may like it again sometime soon too

I may like it again sometime soon too

Troubles on the home front? Talk to us. :cheers:

Mookz, you are one of the most entertaining posters on this bored. Which is kinda like being a cool kid on the short bus. :D

I think of you every time the topic of defenestration comes up around here. :ninja:

Which is actually more often than you'd think. :D