Sign in to follow this  
BLS

Trump is absolutely right about Sweden

Who posted in: Trump is absolutely right about Sweden Hardcore troubadour 62 NewbieJr 28 Cruzer 26 MDC 15 Filthy Fernadez

Holy focking sh1t!! Bwahahahahaha

Yup. It's my thing, this Islamic violence. I assume when there is a thread about frosted tips and divorce you're the leader of the pack.

More than the second and third poster, combined!! And you still haven't told us what disaster Trump was talking about on that fateful Friday night. :doh:

Yup. It's my thing, this Islamic violence. I assume when there is a thread about frosted tips and divorce you're the leader of the pack.

:lol:

Rape is part of middle eastern and Islamic culture. Thst culture is incompatible with civilized western culture.

A car bomb exploded in Sweden last night. In related news, fatal shootings have doubled in Sweden in the last 9 years. Funny how the stat that is the hardest to juke shows such an increase.

Another bomb in Stockholm yesterday, this one in the stairwell of an Apartment building.

"Returning ISIS Fighters Must Be Integrated Into Society"- Sweden Minister for Culture & Democracy

:huh:

Another bomb in Stockholm yesterday, this one in the stairwell of an Apartment building.

Searched Google news and can't find a thing about it.

Searched Google news and can't find a thing about it.

Try harder. Get back to me when you don't find it.

"Returning ISIS Fighters Must Be Integrated Into Society"- Sweden Minister for Culture & Democracy

:huh:

These people are all about their selfish need to feel good about themselves. They love to think they are operating on a higher moral plane. They aren't, but it doesn't matter.

Try harder. Get back to me when you don't find it.

Done. Can I get a link?

Done. Can I get a link?

Try harder. Try "second explosion sweden". Liar.

Try harder. Try "second explosion sweden". Liar.

Breitbart, Right Wing News and Free Republic. Nobody injured. It's almost like Drumpf said something dumb again and now these "news organizations" are desperately trying to make it seem real. :thumbsup:

Breitbart, Right Wing News and Free Republic. Nobody injured. It's almost like Drumpf said something dumb again and now these "news organizations" are desperately trying to make it seem real. :thumbsup:

Oh, so a bomb didn't go off then. It's just a bomb anyway. And work on your Google.

Oh, so a bomb didn't go off then. It's just a bomb anyway. And work on your Google.

Nobody hurt and Swedish authorities haven't concluded it was a bomb. Odd that Breitbart would report on such non news. It's almost like Breitbart is deliberately trying to push a story via Internet morons.

Nobody hurt and Swedish authorities haven't concluded it was a bomb. Odd that Breitbart would report on such non news. It's almost like Breitbart is deliberately trying to push a story via Internet morons.

They didn't say bomb. I did. They said explosion. The cops seem to think it was a bomb though. Get your facts straight cupcake.

They didn't say bomb. I did. They said explosion. The cops seem to think it was a bomb though. Get your facts straight cupcake.

Hard to get my facts straight when the only reports on this non fatal explosion event come from the Snowflake in Chief's favorite fake news sources. :(

Hard to get my facts straight when the only reports on this non fatal explosion event come from the Snowflake in Chief's favorite fake news sources. :(

Right, so it didn't happen then. Libtards upset because President Trump is right. Again. How many acts of terrorism or migrant crime have been pointed out since he said Sweden, of all places, was focked up? Don't worry, I'll update.

Right, so it didn't happen then. Libtards upset because President Trump is right. Again. How many acts of terrorism or migrant crime have been pointed out since he said Sweden, of all places, was focked up? Don't worry, I'll update.

:sleep:

The five afghan teenagers convicted of raping a boy in Sweden won't be deported because Swedish officials said Afghanistan is too dangerous. Doomed.

bwahahaha. Poor Troubadouche. Rough couple of weeks for him.

Regional police chief Ulf Johnson " We have had a large number of shootings and violent crimes in Stockholm recently. In the past few days we've had 5 murders in Stockholm, of course it's alarming and very serious"

Regional police chief Ulf Johnson " We have had a large number of shootings and violent crimes in Stockholm recently. In the past few days we've had 5 murders in Stockholm, of course it's alarming and very serious"

Did they all occur on that certain Friday?

Did they all occur on that certain Friday?

Moment of silence for that horrible, horrible Friday. :(

Moment of silence for that horrible, horrible Friday. :(

if Trump had a hypothetical gangsta son it would have happened on a friday.

Normal people hate lies. Libtards hate the truth.

Normal people hate lies. Libtards hate the truth.

Okay RP.

Of those five:

One of the "victims" was a 26-year old gang leader.

One "victim" was a convicted drug dealer.

:dunno:

Of those five:

Shhh, he's on a roll

Of those five:

Those gangsters probably got shot by members of the local PTA. Nothing to see there. :thumbsup:

Of those five:

Oh, never mind then. Eye roll.

The Swedish government can't get construction firms to build a new police station in the Muslim refugee dominated suburb of Rinkiby. There have been no bids on the job, as the construction firms have cited safety concerns as the reason, calling the area too dangerous. I guess no one told them that Sweden is ranked 156 out of 160 counties in crime. Lol.

The Swedish government can't get construction firms to build a new police station in the Muslim refugee dominated suburb of Rinkiby. There have been no bids on the job, as the construction firms have cited safety concerns as the reason, calling the area too dangerous. I guess no one told them that Sweden is ranked 156 out of 160 counties in crime. Lol.

Link?

Nope. Get to peckin boy.

I can't find any real news to support your claim. :(

I can't find any real news to support your claim. :(

Thats a shame.