Sign in to follow this  
BLS

Trump is absolutely right about Sweden

Go away Newbie. Adults are talking now. MT brought some interesting stats. I will look into it. Meanwhile go do a music video thread or something.

Yes! :banana: It worked. I did a preemptive on you and it made you change course. :clap:

Are you implying that correlation does not equal causation when it comes to muslims?

Yes or No?

Edit, yes for the salary. We are one of the richest parts of the country, If i remember correctly we are the 14th richest county out of 3,100 counties, and 30% of the people that live in Sugar Land were born in another country. It is safe to say that the prosperity of where I live is due to immigration.

Second edit:

24th richest county

http://www.worldatlas.com/articles/richest-counties-in-the-united-states.html

good news, gives us hope things can turn around for Sweden.

countries don't take in refugees beccause,they think it improves their country. They do so because there are men, women, and little children fleeing a war torn country with nowhere to go.

The Right understands scare tactics and chicken little dramatizations - compassion eludes them.. In their world, for every 100 refugees taken in, 96 of them are gang banger raping murderers.

The SkiBum links stunned them - they are frantically searching Breitbart for more rock fights.

The Right understands scare tactics and chicken little dramatizations - compassion eludes them.. In their world, for 100 refugees taken in, 96 of them are gang banging raping murderers.

The SkiBum links stunned them - they are frantically searching Breitbart for more rock fights.

:lol:

Hey guys I heard somebody littered in Norway. There was a trash can like five meters away but he totally threw his candy wrapper on the floor. :mellow:

Hey guys I heard somebody littered in Norway. There was a trash can like five meters away but he orally threw his candy wrapper on the floor. :mellow:

No doubt a refugee

This link shows that the Muslim population in the County increased by 15,000 people from 2000 to 2010.

http://www.city-data.com/county/religion/Fort-Bend-County-TX.html

This link shows the crime rate going down from 2005 to 2015 in Fort Bend County.

https://www.fortbendcounty.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Crime-Stats-MSA.pdf

The crime rate link is a joke. Gonna need one with the actual stats, not just one that says "crime rate" and maybe not one from the chamber of commerce or whoever that was. Thanks

The crime rate link is a joke. Gonna need one with the actual stats, not just one that says "crime rate" and maybe not one from the chamber of commerce or whoever that was. Thanks

Try Sho Nuff. You 2 seem to have loads of spare time.

Try Sho Nuff. You 2 seem to have loads of spare time.

You can have a smoke once in a while. I have an uncle who only smokes on Sunday's. Been doing it forever.

I am going to need two more sources saying that my source is a joke before a second source is provided.

Thanks in advance.

I am going to need two more sources saying that my source is a joke before a second source is provided.

Thanks in advance.

You have to forgive him.. If it didn't come from a Trump Tweet or Breitbart, it didn't happen.

Ho hum. Another riot in a Muslim area. Police attacked, explosions ect ect. Trump was right, Sweden has a problem with its Muslim migrant population that they took in.

Ho hum. Another riot in a Muslim area. Police attacked, explosions ect ect. Trump was right, Sweden has a problem with its Muslim migrant population that they took in.

And again, not one person reported injured

And again, not one person reported injured

So it didn't happen?

So it didn't happen?

I just find it comical that you're up in arms over kids causing a raucous that results in some property damage with no one getting hurt in a country 5,000 miles away.

EXPLOSIONS!

RIOTS!!

no one hurt

I just find it comical that you're up in arms over kids causing a raucous that results in some property damage with no one getting hurt in a country 5,000 miles away.

EXPLOSIONS!

RIOTS!!

no one hurt

Story said explosions. And this is becoming a very common occurrence you would have to say. But I'm sure you would like to live in an area with a riot now and then, police attacked and explosions. I guess the rest of the time, when a riot isn't taking place, things are just swell. And BTW, I didn't use ! . That was you. Why distorting what I said? Losing?

Please start listing every American act of crime. Both those with and without injuries. And then we can decide if all Americans are bad. :cuckoo:

Story said explosions. And this is becoming a very common occurrence you would have to say. But I'm sure you would like to live in an area with a riot now and then, police attacked and explosions. I guess the rest of the time, when a riot isn't taking place, things are just swell. And BTW, I didn't use ! . That was you. Why distorting what I said? Losing?

You do realize...

Sweden is approximately the size of California...right?

I care more about the crime in my own state (California), and country, than I do about some three hour incident that resulted in zero injuries in a country 5,000 miles away.

You do realize...

Sweden is approximately the size of California...right?

I care more about the crime in my own state (California), and country, than I do about some three hour incident that resulted in zero injuries in a country 5,000 miles away.

It's about who is committing the crimes.

It's about who is committing the crimes.

Oh?

And who is that? Because your Breitbart article didn't actually say anything about race, ethnicity, or religion. Here's the link if you need a refresher on reading it. http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/03/21/swedish-police-trollhattan-attacked-youths/

So you're once again assuming... Only problem is, the only person you're making an a$$ out of is yourself.

Oh?

And who is that? Because your Breitbart article didn't actually say anything about race, ethnicity, or religion. Here's the link if you need a refresher on reading it. http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/03/21/swedish-police-trollhattan-attacked-youths/

So you're once again assuming... Only problem is, the only person you're making an a$$ out of is yourself.

I'm not assuming anything. Breitbart isn't the only source around. It's Muslims, nobody disputes that.

This Giraldi guy has been utterly destroying RP on a daily basis.

I'm not assuming anything. Breitbart isn't the only source around. It's Muslims, nobody disputes that.

Google "Trollhättan". Here's the link if you can't do that. https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=Trollh%C3%A4ttan&*

That's the city in which you're referring to in which this incident took place.

Breitbart is the only US source that mentions anything about it over the weekend.

Google "Trollhättan". Here's the link if you can't do that. https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=Trollh%C3%A4ttan&*

That's the city in which you're referring to in which this incident took place.

Breitbart is the only US source that mentions anything about it over the weekend.

Its Refugees. Stop it now. You should learn your lesson about nit picking after your meals on wheels fiasco. Myself and others busted you up pretty good on that one. Don't make me do it again. And Trollhatten sounds like a place you would be from. Lol.

Its Refugees. Stop it now. You should learn your lesson about nit picking after your meals on wheels fiasco. Myself and others busted you up pretty good on that one. Don't make me do it again. And Trollhatten sounds like a place you would be from. Lol.

Can you start a GoFundMe?

I'd really love to donate $100 towards making your life better. I never realized the depth of your plight.

Critics - including the White House - blamed the alleged rape of a 14-year-old girl in a high school restroom by two much older illegal immigrants students on failed federal policies.

The horrific attack Thursday, in a Rockville, Md., high school was allegedly carried out by two illegal immigrants, ages 17 and 18, who were enrolled in the ninth grade.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/03/21/white-house-blames-md-school-rape-on-lax-border-sanctuary-policies.html

Critics - including the White House - blamed the alleged rape of a 14-year-old girl in a high school restroom by two much older illegal immigrants students on failed federal policies.

The horrific attack Thursday, in a Rockville, Md., high school was allegedly carried out by two illegal immigrants, ages 17 and 18, who were enrolled in the ninth grade.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/03/21/white-house-blames-md-school-rape-on-lax-border-sanctuary-policies.html

That's worthy of its own thread . Please do

Can you start a GoFundMe?

I'd really love to donate $100 towards making your life better. I never realized the depth of your plight.

Im good with money. Really good

👮. This is the best clown bait I ever had.

Violence happens, it's an evil consequence of a freedom...

Good. I'm glad we won't be seeing you in the gun control threads, except to fight for American's rights to own them.

Good. I'm glad we won't be seeing you in the gun control threads, except to fight for American's rights to own them.

I support the right to own guns - have all the handguns and rifles you desire.. But you don't need an assault rifle anymore than you do a bazooka.

I support the right to own guns - have all the handguns and rifles you desire.. But you don't need an assault rifle anymore than you do a bazooka.

Define assault rifle.

Sweden is demanding that Hungary take 5k refugees off Swedens hands. Hungary is refusing. How come Sweden doesn't want them?

Sweden is demanding that Hungary take 5k refugees off Swedens hands. Hungary is refusing. How come Sweden doesn't want them?

Probably because of that horrific Friday that Trump spoke of.

Hungary Refugees? What should we feed them?