Sign in to follow this  
joneo

'Post-Election Stress Disorder':

Are you focking kidding me? :doh: :lol: :lol:

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/02/21/post-election-stress-disorder-liberals-democrats-hillary-clinton-brian-mast

A state of depression among Democrats has been a nationwide theme since the election of President Donald Trump.

And now, doctors are treating this crippling anger as an unofficial medical condition.

"Post-election stress disorder" is the new term created by mental health professionals for what some liberals are experiencing. However, some see this name as a slap in the face to veterans suffering from actual post-traumatic stress disorder.

I had to get off Facsbook because of this crap.the majority of my wife's friends are snowflakes.

Ridiculous. Snowflake victim mentality.

You know something I've realized living abroad? Almost every American has a "condition." We all take prescription drugs for things, many of us on a daily basis. We are conditioned to always be sick and always be treating something.

Sh!t ain't like that in other places.

Wait you mean the party that needs cry rooms and therapy dogs may suffer from a mental disorder? Color Me shocked

There's proof of that here. 100 posts minimum by the Libtard snoflakes decrying every thing Trump does.

Maybe they should get on Facebook live and end it.

Ridiculous. Snowflake victim mentality.

You know something I've realized living abroad? Almost every American has a "condition." We all take prescription drugs for things, many of us on a daily basis. We are conditioned to always be sick and always be treating something.

Sh!t ain't like that in other places.

That's because you have ready access to deer peenis.

I hope it at least wears a condom .

Similar to that skank Lena Dunham with her weight loss...

“Donald Trump became president and I stopped being able to eat food,” the 30-year-old told Stern, via Entertainment Weekly.

“Everyone’s been asking like, ‘What have you been doing?’” she said. “And I’m like, ‘Try soul-crushing pain and devastation and hopelessness and you, too, will lose weight.’”

Similar to that skank Lena Dunham with her weight loss...

So Trump is even making women lose weight. :thumbsup:

I have post weekend stress disorder. My company should give me Monday and Tuesday off to help out.