Sign in to follow this  
KSB2424

2017 NFL Draft Thread ***Official***

I got him penciled in the mid 2nd right now. About the rb9-10

Here is the problem - their line sucks and there is not much of a chance to upgrade via the draft

I still can't believe get how high teams are valuing RBs.. In this day and age, you can find them.. I think Carolina is retarded.

A draft loaded with defensive players has all sorts of offensive players. Ross doesn't have enough felonies to play for Cincy. He won't last a year without getting hurt

Bungles need a qb more than a wr... Injury prone, small wr, that high? No thanks.

Love the pick for Carolina. Love it.

We got hog mollies we need playmakers. And he's not "just a RB", more like Sproles, Westbrook, or LT2.

Christian, yes we are already on first name basis, Will fit in perfect with J-Stew in the backfield and our big WR's and Olsen in the slot as a WR. Not even counting returning punts.

Love it.

Thoughts from a very down to earth Jets fan.....

I am ELATED. my wish list for pick #6 was Adams > Lattimore > Hooker. I was deathly afraid we would pick Watson or OJ Howard. As much as I like Watson, this team has too many needs to take a QB again. OJ Howard? luxury pick. Teams picking this high in the draft generally can't afford luxury picks. Name a team who lives and dies by their tight end. Even the best Tight Ends in the league don't cripple their teams when they go down with injury.

The right safety can transform your defense with their leadership and play on the field.... Ed Reed, Earl Thomas, Eric Berry. I never thought Adams would be there. I had him going to the Bears.

Just like Leonard Williams in 2015, we got the best player available and a steal at #6

Trubisky would've been there at 3 yet they gave up so much for him.

thats the beauty of the position the 49ers were in. they need a QB and held all the cards. they may have wanted Solomon all along (im sure they did) but whoever wanted Trubisky couldn't risk it. Im sure they had a number of offers. I'd be a pissed off Bears fan

I still can't believe the Bears move... Almost as much as I can't believe the Carolina pick.

Thoughts from a very down to earth Jets fan.....

I am ELATED. my wish list for pick #6 was Adams > Lattimore > Hooker. I was deathly afraid we would pick Watson or OJ Howard. As much as I like Watson, this team has too many needs to take a QB again. OJ Howard? luxury pick. Teams picking this high in the draft generally can't afford luxury picks. Name a team who lives and dies by their tight end. Even the best Tight Ends in the league don't cripple their teams when they go down with injury.

The right safety can transform your defense with their leadership and play on the field.... Ed Reed, Earl Thomas, Eric Berry. I never thought Adams would be there. I had him going to the Bears.

Just like Leonard Williams in 2015, we got the best player available and a steal at #6

5 years from now the three best players in this draft will be Adams, Allen and Christian.

Jets stone cold stole Adams. Great pick.

To get Lattimore at 11, Xmas came early to NO.

I was waiting on Lattimore to go and was surprised he fell out of the top 10

Browns trade their 12th pick to the Texans. Any chance that Kirk Cousins trade might be a lock?

Also, as if anyone cares my wishlist for the Jets for round 2.....

Cam Robinson (not happening)

TJ Watt

David Njoku (i would be fine with a TE in round 2)

DeShaun Watson (i like him so if he randomly fell, go for it)

Forrest Lamp

I also like Teez Tabor

Damn, these teams draft stupid.

Why? Cause they don't exactly follow what these "mock" draft guys think?

Also, as if anyone cares my wishlist for the Jets for round 2.....

Cam Robinson (not happening)

TJ Watt

David Njoku (i would be fine with a TE in round 2)

DeShaun Watson (i like him so if he randomly fell, go for it)

Forrest Lamp

I don't see Watt making out of the 1st.

Don't be suprised if Carolina used their two second rounders to move up late first and get Cam Robinson.

Glad Watson went to a decent team. Hope he tears it up in Houston. They looking like they could finally have a good offense

Cleveland is finally playing things smart.

They may be good soon.

Fock you deshaun Watson. Hope you suck balls!

They have tons of picks, but no players. At some point, they have to turn this into players who can play.

I don't see Watt making out of the 1st.

neither do i but its a wish list, damnit!

Glad Watson went to a decent team. Hope he tears it up in Houston. They looking like they could finally have a good offense

Hopkins owners rejoice

Its like a fantasy draft...offensive skill positions going early...D talent falling to teams later in the draft.

I love it.

Its like a fantasy draft...offensive skill positions going early...D talent falling to teams later in the draft.

I love it.

Me too!

I love it.

its such a deep defensive draft, its not really surprising. basically if you wanted one of the offensive "stars" you were going to take them maybe a little higher than expected.

Hopkins owners rejoice

As well as Lamar Miller owners. Mobile QB helps him out a lot too

its such a deep defensive draft, its not really surprising. basically if you wanted one of the offensive "stars" you were going to take them maybe a little higher than expected.

Somebody gets it.

Reaching for injured and average offensive skill players doesn't make you smart, it makes you panicked... Some of these reaches are unbelievable.