Sign in to follow this  
KSB2424

2017 NFL Draft Thread ***Official***

Reaching for injured and average offensive skill players doesn't make you smart, it makes you panicked... Some of these reaches are unbelievable.

Definitely. I can see some teams passing on the defensive guys since they need to address other areas but other teams are just making stupid decisions to let them pass

Reaching for injured and average offensive skill players doesn't make you smart, it makes you panicked... Some of these reaches are unbelievable.

Agreed with two of the WR's

I would have bet everything on Philly booing the Make A Wish kid.

I was thinking the same thing. Can't believe he didn't get tagged by a battery. :D

I was thinking the same thing. Can't believe he didn't get tagged by a battery. :D

I gotta admit, I was like "read the focking pick!" Until I realized who the kid was.

I am a horrible human being.

Fock, can't believe the Skins got Allen - shiit.

Dude is a beast. Can't believe he lasted this long

Here is the problem - their line sucks and there is not much of a chance to upgrade via the draft

Maybe I now have him behind mccaffrey too

dj bell Elliot Gordon Howard shady ajayi mccaffrey fournette I might be forgetting someone

Maybe I now have him behind mccaffrey too

dj bell Elliot Gordon Howard shady ajayi mccaffrey fournette I might be forgetting someone

I like the way he runs though. So I prob will end up drafting him if I can for the sole fact that I can watch him play lol

Why? Cause they don't exactly follow what these "mock" draft guys think?

Because the Bears should have stayed at 3 or moved down and should have taken DeShaun Watson.

Because the Jaguars took a RB #4. I like TJ Yeldon enough that I think that was not necessary, but I don't know about Fournette so can't say that for sure.

Because the Jets passed on DeShaun Watson.

And the receivers going top 10, although those weren't bad picks, i was just hoping a top Wideout would fall all the way to the Cowboys.

I wouldn't be too surprised if the Lions drafted him. He's the best LB in the draft, and the Lions really need to grab at least one LB early. Jarrad Davis or ]Haason Reddick are other options in the 1st. WE also really need a third WR, as it's bleak after Tate and Jones. I'd guess a 2nd will be spent on a WR and another LB in the 3rd/4th.

Happy we took a LB. We were pathetic against the run last year. Think we took the 2nd best LB on the bored though...

And the receivers going top 10, although those weren't bad picks, i was just hoping a top Wideout would fall all the way to the Cowboys.

Why? There's no way in hell we'd take a wr in the 1st.. We better not even think about it until the 3rd.

Because the Jaguars took a RB #4. I like TJ Yeldon enough that I think that was not necessary, but I don't know about Fournette so can't say that for sure.

Because the Jets passed on DeShaun Watson.

:lol: :lol: at both of these

Giants should be licking their chops right now and taking Cam Robinson

Why? There's no way in hell we'd take a wr in the 1st.. We better not even think about it until the 3rd.

Defense would be the top choice for the cowboys. Especially with a lot of good defensive players falling

Great pick by the Lions! He's going to be All Pro

:doh:

KSB's draft grade A's so far (edited after day one):

1. Jets

2. Redskins

3. 49ers

4. Panthers

5. Eagles

6. Bucs

7. Browns

Giants get a really good player... But a little surprised didn't go offensive lineman.

Giants get a really good player... But a little surprised didn't go offensive lineman.

absolutely. when they already brought in Marshall, would have made much more sense to shore up that offensive line, give eli time to throw the ball to Odell, Shephard and Marshall and give Perkins some running lanes.

KSB's draft grade A's so far:

1. Jets

2. Redskins

3. Bucs

4. Panthers

5. Eagles

6. Saints

Because one of those WRs at 28 is a no brainer must pick.

Niiiiiiiiiiiiice! Enjoy covering the NYG Air Force!

Exactly. Eli needs time to throw and that Oline hasn't been too great. Hard to get the running game going too when the defense can come through constantly

Tight Ends block too, some of them anyway, don't know about the player they took.

Defense would be the top choice for the cowboys. Especially with a lot of good defensive players falling

Ya think? This unit was pathetic last year, has been for a while. And this offseason we lost both starting CBs, our FS, and our arguably best DT. We also have no signs of Gregory or Tank Lawrence coming back nor any hope at LB to go along with Lee.

This team should overload on defense this draft.

absolutely. when they already brought in Marshall, would have made much more sense to shore up that offensive line, give eli time to throw the ball to Odell, Shephard and Marshall and give Perkins some running lanes.

NYG are in win now mode. Can't start a rook at LT

Miami Dolphins select Charles Harris, DE, Missouri.

Whatever. Just wish he'd been Alabama grade stock. Missouri's nothing but steers and queers.

Tight Ends block too, some of them anyway, don't know about the player they took.

Did you not watch Erik Flowers last year? He was the only shiit ass OT we could get a sack on.

Ya think? This unit was pathetic last year, has been for a while. And this offseason we lost both starting CBs, our FS, and our arguably best DT. We also have no signs of Gregory or Tank Lawrence coming back nor any hope at LB to go along with Lee.

This team should overload on defense this draft.

Oh yea definitely. I got two buddies who are die hard cowboys fans and they praying that Jerry doesn't influence them into a WR. The defense did start playing better last year but still is evident they need help badly

Considering CLE got Myles Garrett and Houston's 1st and 2nd round picks next year, they've knocked it out of the park so far. SF has also killed it with their trade.. From a pick standpoint, Washington is the clear winner so far - with the Jets, Tampa and Philly all making great picks too.

The Raiders got the rapist! Gareon Conley is off the board.

That kid is innocent

Cowboys are getting Foster. Son of a bich