Sign in to follow this  
KSB2424

2017 NFL Draft Thread ***Official***

Cowboys are getting Foster. Son of a bich

Can you believe the Skins got Allen? That's the son of a biitch for the year, damn.

That kid is innocent

I don't know any details of this case, but statistically speaking there's an inordinate number of girls getting "raped" by soon-to-be-NFL-millionaires. Hard to know what to believe.

I don't know any details of this case, but statistically speaking there's an inordinate number of girls getting "raped" by soon-to-be-NFL-millionaires. Hard to know what to believe.

I know zero other than what they said on ESPN during the draft and would bet he's innocent.

Can you believe the Skins got Allen? That's the son of a biitch for the year, damn.

Bro my buddies are focking stoked about Allen. That was really the pick of the draft this year

KSB's draft grade A's so far:

1. Jets

2. Redskins

3. Bucs

4. Panthers

5. Eagles

6. Browns

Atlanta gets a psycho. :lol:

lol Jesus man dude was dropping F bombs and acting crazy. Perfect fit for Atlanta

With another G Man fan and. C Boy fan. We all said fuuuuuuuuuuuck

NYG are in win now mode. Can't start a rook at LT

are you a Giants fan? if so, I agree they are win now.... which is why they needed offensive line help badly. Rookie tight ends don't usually do much and when you already have 3 really good weapons in the pass game, you absolutely can start a rookie at LT.... anything at LT is better than Flowers

6. Browns

ill disagree there. I don't think Garrett is going to be a star (i think Adams is a better player and im not just saying that as a Jets fan. Would have said that no matter who took Adams but I understand its hard to take a safety first overall) and Peppers is a tweener. I'd like to see the Browns start doing well but i'm not liking their draft so far.

Tight Ends block too, some of them anyway, don't know about the player they took.

the TE they took is more a pass catcher than a blocker

Dallas..... King or Foster?

are you a Giants fan? if so, I agree they are win now.... which is why they needed offensive line help badly. Rookie tight ends don't usually do much and when you already have 3 really good weapons in the pass game, you absolutely can start a rookie at LT.... anything at LT is better than Flowers

Yup. And I'm not starting a rook at LT.

I'd love Foster, but I think we take Taco from Michigan. Not crazy about that, Foster is a playmaker.

Fukin Cowboys. Can't go wrong here. Lucked out.

Yup. And I'm not starting a rook at LT.

extremely short sighted. look how many rookies start at LT from day one and have long, pro bowl filled careers. Flowers is a joke at LT and would be much better at RT.

how does a rookie TE help a win now team without more protection for your franchise QB?

Had the Giants addressed the line a little more in free agency, I would be with you here but to me, the fact they are a win now team who needs to do it before that defense becomes too expensive to keep together, you have to improve the line.

I'd love Foster, but I think we take Taco from Michigan. Not crazy about that, Foster is a playmaker.

Good call

good call

Good call

Meh, good player - but not special. I could be wrong, but he seems like a panic pick.

extremely short sighted. look how many rookies start at LT from day one and have long, pro bowl filled careers. Flowers is a joke at LT and would be much better at RT.

how does a rookie TE help a win now team without more protection for your franchise QB?

Had the Giants addressed the line a little more in free agency, I would be with you here but to me, the fact they are a win now team who needs to do it before that defense becomes too expensive to keep together, you have to improve the line.

36 year old slow footed QB. It's go time.

lots of talent for the Jets in 10 picks

Robinson

Watt

King

Foster

Njoku

Lamp

Cook

hope someone else grabs Kizer

ill disagree there. I don't think Garrett is going to be a star (i think Adams is a better player and im not just saying that as a Jets fan. Would have said that no matter who took Adams but I understand its hard to take a safety first overall) and Peppers is a tweener. I'd like to see the Browns start doing well but i'm not liking their draft so far.

You're not taking in count the picks they got by trading down from 12. A grade.

Meh, good player - but not special. I could be wrong, but he seems like a panic pick.

i agree. Foster or King would have been better.

are they not going to get anything from all those defensive lineman it feels like they have been stockpiling the last few drafts?

You're not taking in count the picks they got by trading down from 12. A grade.

I am. Thing is they have to use those picks on the right players. And they have already traded up.....

.... for a tight end, without a QB to toss him the ball

although I do like Njoku

are they not going to get anything from all those defensive lineman it feels like they have been stockpiling the last few drafts?

I agree. I figured they would have gone with King or Foster. Wish they would have actually.

We've got a deep collection of average dudes. With no real special playmaking difference makers, inside or on the end.

Did CLE really just trade back into the 1st to take a TE - really?

We've got a deep collection of average dudes. With no real special playmaking difference makers, inside or on the end.

fair enough. I was honestly asking. I knew they had picked up lots of guys with issues. Wasn't sure if Dallas homers were expecting any production

San Fran killing it

Did CLE really just trade back into the 1st to take a TE - really?

They could fock up a wet dream. I swear why trade back into the first for a dam TE? I could see for a QB but dam they didn't need a TE

fair enough. I was honestly asking. I knew they had picked up lots of guys with issues. Wasn't sure if Dallas homers were expecting any production

No, not at all.. Taco seems awfully slow to me - and we've already plenty of those.. King or Foster would have been ideal at that pick.

Solomon and Foster. very nice

Solomon and Foster. very nice

I mean Foster is focking deadly. That whole national champ game dude was killing me cause he was just destroying clemson. I am surprised he made it this far

Mitchell.......focking......Trubisky.

Smh.......Mitchell...focking...trubisky.

Jesus Christ.

Mitchell.......focking......Trubisky.

Smh.......Mitchell...focking...trubisky.

Jesus Christ.

Tell us how you really feel