Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Trump's Overseas Trip

Jesus focking Christ. I get that you're a hack, but calling trump a leader? I hope your fingers sprained just typing that.

leader of the free world mo fo!!

And all your liberal tears aint changing that!

:banana:

I believe that it's a shake up. Even better that it IS the people that he put in to power, imo.

False promises made on the employees part?

Unrealistic expectations on Trumps part?

Who knows? :dunno:

He's just prolly realizing that the swamp is more the size of one of the great lakes and this sh1t isn't as easy as he thought it might be.

I like the general direction, though. So far, anyways.

I don't think it's a shake up or draining the swamp to fire the people he put there.

And it's obvious by now he drained nothing...just made it even swampier.

I don't think it's a shake up or draining the swamp to fire the people he put there.

And it's obvious by now he drained nothing...just made it even swampier.

Shonuff obviously doesn't know what the Swamp refers to. It's not people he appointed dunbass, it's unelected government employees that have been there for years.

Shonuff obviously doesn't know what the Swamp refers to. It's not people he appointed dunbass, it's unelected government employees that have been there for years.

Oh. I thought the swamp referred to the corruption and lobbyist influence. In which case, trump is the focking swamp.

Oh. I thought the swamp referred to the corruption and lobbyist influence. In which case, trump is the focking swamp.

RP is an idiot...and his unelected advisors are focking sleazier than anyone.

He is utterly clueless in every issue.

Serious question regarding Secret Service/security while in the middle east. What level of security do you suppose these ME countries give the President and our Secret Service? The president and his family are exposed to hundreds of strangers wearing loose fitting garb. Do our agents get to check them out or is it just assumed that the host country already took care of that?

Saudis love him. Israel loves him. The guy is amazing. And Melania is really Fockin hot.

Saudis love him. Israel loves him. The guy is amazing. And Melania is really Fockin hot.

10 years ago, Melania was hot. She looks like her face doesn't move anymore. She's a mannequin. She's definitely hot for a fat ugly dude like Trump. But would hardly turn a head in my world.

10 years ago, Melania was hot. She looks like her face doesn't move anymore. She's a mannequin. She's definitely hot for a fat ugly dude like Trump. But would hardly turn a head in my world.

I know, The Lehigh valley of Pa is running rampant with models unlike the rest of the world. "And we're living here in Allentown"

I know, but still.

Maybe he'd have an approval rating higher than 38% if he stayed in the middle east.

Trump: "Iran will never have a nuclear weapon". It's on.

I know, The Lehigh valley of Pa is running rampant with models unlike the rest of the world. "And we're living here in Allentown"

You're married to a 4 who doesn't clean her ass hole. So yeah, I'm sure Melania is a dream girl for you.

You're married to a 4 who doesn't clean her ass hole. So yeah, I'm sure Melania is a dream girl for you.

Poor Newbie, former respected member of the internets best little lightly trafficked message board. Reduced to making it up now. Sad.

Poor Newbie, former respected member of the internets best little lightly trafficked message board. Reduced to making it up now. Sad.

What did I make up? Of course a guy of your caliber would think she's awesome. You've never gotten close to being with a beautiful woman before. It's all relative. :dunno:

Ha, Netanyahu just said that the intelligence sharing between Israel and the U.S. Is fine. Leftist media gets it wrong again. Next.

What did I make up? Of course a guy of your caliber would think she's awesome. You've never gotten close to being with a beautiful woman before. It's all relative. :dunno:

A good looking US Marine and NYPD cop like me didn't have too much trouble. But nothing like you of course.

A good looking US Marine and NYPD cop

Stop it :lol:

A good looking US Marine and NYPD cop like me didn't have too much trouble. But nothing like you of course.

You have an entire Geek Club picture thread that's pinned which you avoid like the plague. You also just had a thread going around where members were posting pics of their wives/girlfriends. Again, you were nowhere to be found.

You can STFU about being a good looking anything. You're the typical internet troll who talk sh1t but is scared to death of anyone knowing the truth. So just sit there with your weight watchers meals and whack off watching Melania. :wave:

Stop it :lol:

I actually laughed out loud, too. :clap: I also love guys who keep mentioning they were a marine once upon a time. Woohoo., So 30 years ago you could run an obstacle course. Color me impressed. :lol:

I actually laughed out loud, too. :clap: I also love guys who keep mentioning they were a marine once upon a time. Woohoo., So 30 years ago you could run an obstacle course. Color me impressed. :lol:

It's even funnier when they get repeatedly busted as an alias but keep repeating the lie anyway. :doh:

Great trip for Trump and the USA.

He's doing so well I hope he stays there.

It's even funnier when they get repeatedly busted as an alias but keep repeating the lie anyway. :doh:

When did I gett busted one time, besides repeatedly? Trolls be making it up. So jealous.

30 years ago you were married and stocking shelves. At least you still have the shelves.

When did I gett busted one time, besides repeatedly? Trolls be making it up. So jealous.

That time you went full tears and started referencing posts that aren't even in the archives anymore, idiot.

That's sort of a dead giveaway that you're an alias. :lol:

That time you went full tears and started referencing posts that aren't even in the archives anymore, idiot.

That's sort of a dead giveaway that you're an alias. :lol:

"That time" Funny. Is that like that time you got laid in Canada?

So, Trump bashes Obama for Bowing to the Saudis literally and then Trump does the exact same thing.

Trump also bashes Michelle Obama for not covering her head while in Saudi Arabia, yes his wife and daughter do the same thing. And not a peep.

it's the same thing with everything he does and says. He is counting on the Goldfish like memories of his dim-witted fans.

You have an entire Geek Club picture thread that's pinned which you avoid like the plague. You also just had a thread going around where members were posting pics of their wives/girlfriends. Again, you were nowhere to be found.

You can STFU about being a good looking anything. You're the typical internet troll who talk sh1t but is scared to death of anyone knowing the truth. So just sit there with your weight watchers meals and whack off watching Melania. :wave:

I wouldn't say he avoids it. He goes through it religiously, and then throws around personal insults, whilst he's too big of a b!tch to post his own ugly mug. Of course, he'll make up some lame excuse about not caring about a bunch of losers on the internet. But he still cares enough to click on everybody else's pictures. SAD!

I wouldn't say he avoids it. He goes through it religiously, and then throws around personal insults, whilst he's too big of a b!tch to post his own ugly mug. Of course, he'll make up some lame excuse about not caring about a bunch of losers on the internet. But he still cares enough to click on everybody else's pictures. SAD!

Just yours. It was in your sig.

The only people who ever throw those insults around are the ones too ugly to post their own pics. And god forbid they post a pic of the woman they sleep with. lol You can easily see who's ashamed and who's not.

The only people who ever throw those insults around are the ones too ugly to post their own pics. And god forbid they post a pic of the woman they sleep with. lol You can easily see who's ashamed and who's not.

Truth.

So, Trump bashes Obama for Bowing to the Saudis literally and then Trump does the exact same thing.

Trump also bashes Michelle Obama for not covering her head while in Saudi Arabia, yes his wife and daughter do the same thing. And not a peep.

it's the same thing with everything he does and says. He is counting on the Goldfish like memories of his dim-witted fans.

He didn't bow. Nice try though

Truth.

I never said anything about your woman. Just your bow tie and beard. In the picture, that was in your sig. There was no snooping needed.

I never said anything about your woman. Just your bow tie and beard. In the picture, that was in your sig. There was no snooping needed.

Pipe down, Igor

Pipe down, Igor

And I never said anything mean about your girls looks. I said she was pleasant looking. I saw her in the picture in your sig.

LOL. I've NEVER had my picture in my sig. I've had the same sig for 5 or 6 years, and that picture of me and my daughter is like 6 months old.

Whatever makes you feel better though. The fact still remains that you're a grown man, personally insulting strangers you disagree with politically on the internet. That says a lot more about you than the people you're insulting. SAD!

LOL. I've NEVER had my picture in my sig. I've had the same sig for 5 or 6 years, and that picture of me and my daughter is like 6 months old.

Whatever makes you feel better though. The fact still remains that you're a grown man, personally insulting people on the internet. That says a lot more about you than the people you're insulting. SAD!

Eh, whatever. Sorry you're upset I made fun of your bow tie. I'll stop it now