On 6/30/2022 at 2:39 PM, Cdub100 said:

I believe the problem with Celsius is liquidity.

Or fraud 

6 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Or fraud 

Yes Tim you're over a year behind. 

41 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Yes Tim you're over a year behind. 

par for the course

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

par for the course

What's the point of digging up a year old post. Just to show I can be wrong about something? Cause me pain? The sad thing for both Tim and I is I probably lost more money in this Celsius Chap 11 than he's ever made.

I'm on a call right now going over today's court filing. I'm hopeful we get out of this before the new year.

5 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

What's the point of digging up a year old post. Just to show I can be wrong about something? Cause me pain? The sad thing for both Tim and I is I probably lost more money in this Celsius Chap 11 than he's ever made.

I'm on a call right now going over today's court filing. I'm hopeful we get out of this before the new year.

He was just arrested a few days ago.

Also nice to see you still bragging about how rich you were, after all that bragging of how rich we going to be.

13 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Very glad I didn’t get caught up in all the crypto scams. 

4 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

Very glad I didn’t get caught up in all the crypto scams. 

It's good to have a brain.

SELL SELL SELL! :banana: 

23 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

He was just arrested a few days ago.

Yeah, kinda just picked a post to bump the latest update.  Interestingly, in doing a quick search for Celsius I never saw cdub talk about it being a Ponzi scheme (although others did), just that they “focked him.”

But I guess if there’s one thing we learned from this thread, it’s don’t take crypto advice from cdub.  Should’ve just stuck with the second part here:

On 7/19/2022 at 10:05 AM, Cdub100 said:

Maybe I'd bet FTX and Binance over those two.

Even so please put your crypto on a ledger or trezor or where ever. Just keep the bulk off of exchanges. Learn from my mistake.

6 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Yeah, kinda just picked a post to bump the latest update.  Interestingly, in doing a quick search for Celsius I never saw cdub talk about it being a Ponzi scheme (although others did), just that they “focked him.”

But I guess if there’s one thing we learned from this thread, it’s don’t take crypto advice from cdub.  Should’ve just stuck with the second part here:

Celsius did fock me and many others. I've been pretty honest with what happened to me in this thread. The ups and downs. I'm hopeful for a good recovery and a bright future with NewCo.

I don't post or engage in this thread very much anymore because there's no point. It's impossible to have productive discussions about Bitcoin and crypto in this thread so I don't bother..  

Just now, Cdub100 said:

Celsius did fock me and many others. I've been pretty honest with what happened to me in this thread. The ups and downs. I'm hopeful for a good recovery and a bright future with NewCo.

I don't post or engage in this thread very much anymore because there's no point. It's impossible to have productive discussions about Bitcoin and crypto in this thread so I don't bother..  

I signed up to Celsius because of you. I only put in a couple hundie. 

1 minute ago, edjr said:

Sorry for your loss.

I agree, it’s impossible to have a productive discussion about crypto but I’m guessing cdub thinks it’s because of the naysayers where as I think it’s because of the blind pumpers like FBN

• Like 1

1 minute ago, edjr said:

You're part of the convenience class and I believe eligible for 70% of your money back. 

5 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Sorry for your loss.

Don't sweat it. Not your fault. You were trying to help people make money. Not like you profited...

RIGHT??????????????? 

Just now, WhiteWonder said:

I agree, it’s impossible to have a productive discussion about crypto but I’m guessing cdub thinks it’s because of the naysayers where as I think it’s because of the blind pumpers like FBN

I don't like the blind pumpers and I'm cool with people disagreeing with me.

1 minute ago, edjr said:

Don't sweat it. Not your fault. You were trying to help people make money. Not like you profited...

RIGHT??????????????? 

If you signed up using my link I might have made $0.50

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

If you signed up using my link I might have made $0.50

be expecting a call from my lawyer :mad: 

22 minutes ago, edjr said:

be expecting a call from my lawyer :mad: 

You've lost me more every time you buy! Expect a call from MY lawyer!

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

You've lost me more every time you buy! Expect a call from MY lawyer!

:doublethumbsup:

SEC is not going to challenge the judges ruling that their rejection of Grayscale bitcoin etf didn't have a good enough reason.

Blackrock is convinced they will have an etf approved within the coming months.

Hot crypto tip:

I don't buy anything but bitcoin. All of it will go to 0 eventually, besides bitcoin of course. However, a buddy of mine is seeking closely with the team building PawSwap. Their goal is to build a dex (lol none of them are actually dex's) that can access every coin on chain. This will remove the need for eth and weth when swapping shartcoins. They also want to build the fiat on and off ramps into the dex.

My buddy is convinced they are going to succeed. His bets usually come out on top. At $10M market cap, this thing could see a 10,000x pump during alt season. That may be a little optimistic, but it's not impossible. This is one of those coins that could take a $100 bet to $1M. Just saying.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

SEC is not going to challenge the judges ruling that their rejection of Grayscale bitcoin etf didn't have a good enough reason.

Blackrock is convinced they will have an etf approved within the coming months.

Hot crypto tip:

I don't buy anything but bitcoin. All of it will go to 0 eventually, besides bitcoin of course. However, a buddy of mine is seeking closely with the team building PawSwap. Their goal is to build a dex (lol none of them are actually dex's) that can access every coin on chain. This will remove the need for eth and weth when swapping shartcoins. They also want to build the fiat on and off ramps into the dex.

My buddy is convinced they are going to succeed. His bets usually come out on top. At $10M market cap, this thing could see a 10,000x pump during alt season. That may be a little optimistic, but it's not impossible. This is one of those coins that could take a $100 bet to $1M. Just saying.

Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuug

On 4/15/2023 at 8:00 PM, Cdub100 said:

I'm not a fan of Litecoin, link is like that blue chip that moves super slow eth is great and ada is slow and steady.

I hope they all moon for you

Link is up 30 percent the last couple of days.  Went from 1/3 to over 1/2 of my crypto portfolio. 

Probably need to be careful because it is real close to $10 where I am sure there will be a sell off.  But if BTC can stay above $30k, LINK may keep pushing up.  

23 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Link is up 30 percent the last couple of days.  Went from 1/3 to over 1/2 of my crypto portfolio. 

Probably need to be careful because it is real close to $10 where I am sure there will be a sell off.  But if BTC can stay above $30k, LINK may keep pushing up.  

Everything will go up during the bull run. Maybe take some profit and rebalance.

Peak bull run should be 2025. We are early for the main bull if it continues with the same pattern. 

I think this is related to the SEC/bitcoin etf news. I hope that this doesn't create an issue with paper bitcoin. The difference between gold and bitcoin though, is that it's much easier to verify bitcoin holdings.

Buy! :banana: BuY! :banana: BuY! :banana: 

11 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Worthless nobody cares.

Someone should tell Black Rock that they are wasting their time and money on an asset that is worthless and never going anywhere.

1 hour ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Someone should tell Black Rock that they are wasting their time and money on an asset that is worthless and never going anywhere.

It's a total waste of time. BlackRock, Fidelity etc...  idiots.

On 10/24/2023 at 8:40 AM, Cdub100 said:

It's a total waste of time. BlackRock, Fidelity etc...  idiots.

People buy pet rocks.

PawSwap now is #20 out of all crypto tokens for security according to CertiK. I don't think it means anything in the real world, but every coin around them is in the billions for market cap. Pawswap is 4.8 million. This is one of those things where you could throw $50 at it right now and make a ton of money in the bull run 2 years from now.

If it really is "Innocent until proven guilty" why is SBF in jail waiting for trial?

7 minutes ago, edjr said:

If it really is "Innocent until proven guilty" why is SBF in jail waiting for trial?

I believe he broke some of the conditions of his bond so they put him in jail.

11 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I believe he broke some of the conditions of his bond so they put him in jail.

James?

1 hour ago, edjr said:

James?

Yes