4 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

PawSwap now is #20 out of all crypto tokens for security according to CertiK. I don't think it means anything in the real world, but every coin around them is in the billions for market cap. Pawswap is 4.8 million. This is one of those things where you could throw $50 at it right now and make a ton of money in the bull run 2 years from now.

How can you buy it? 

16 hours ago, jonmx said:

How can you buy it? 

As of now it's unlisted. Transfer ethereum to coinbase wallet on phone. Download dextools. Search for pawswap. Copy address of coin. Go to swap in your wallet. Paste address and choose how much you want to swap.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, jonmx said:

How can you buy it? 

https://simpleswap.io/

I've used them a bunch of times. This is not a recommendation to buy Paw Patrol Swap.

On 10/27/2023 at 4:29 PM, iam90sbaby said:

I only buy coins that are top 50 in market cap.

Look at PawSwap Certik score. Now look at the market cap of all the coins with a Certik score similar. It's ranked #20 overall for their rating system.

Maybe it never does anything, but if there was a coin to go from almost nothing to moonshot in the bull, I feel like this would be it. Like I said $50 could bring an insane return at this point

53 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Look at PawSwap Certik score. Now look at the market cap of all the coins with a Certik score similar. It's ranked #20 overall for their rating system.

Maybe it never does anything, but if there was a coin to go from almost nothing to moonshot in the bull, I feel like this would be it. Like I said $50 could bring an insane return at this point

I've made so much off crypto I don't need to take risks anymore. I will probably pull out completely in 3-4 years. 

I hope you score big.

• Haha 1

On 10/26/2023 at 11:42 AM, Frozenbeernuts said:

Investing isn't up only.

Did you say that earlier in the thread?

2 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

I've made so much off crypto I don't need to take risks anymore. I will probably pull out completely in 3-4 years. 

I hope you score big.

Is bitcoin still going to a million?

4 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Is bitcoin still going to a million?

Are football helmets still made of metal?

• Haha 1

On 5/3/2020 at 1:15 PM, iam90sbaby said:

There will only be 21 million bitcoins when they are all fully mined, when they created it they wanted it to replicate gold and theyve already mined over 15 million of them so they are probably just trying to slow that entire process down. I'm in it for the long haul so my answer is yes.

How it started vs how it’s going…

7 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

I hope you score big.

22 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

How it started vs how it’s going…

I started investing in 2016... not when BTC's was already over 60k, goofy 

4 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Do you actually have Bitcoin or did you just trade on it?

26 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Yeah, the early adopters of Ponzi schemes are usually the ones that actually make money 

14 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Yeah, the early adopters of Ponzi schemes are usually the ones that actually make money 

Go put your metal helmet back on buddy

Solana has been a very steady riser the past couple of weeks and has gone from $21 to $41 in less than a month. 

Chainlink continues it run up.  Must be a whale or two accumulating the last couple of weeks.  

It's almost been 7 years since starting this thread. I think it's safe to say crypto isn't going anywhere. All the nay sayers were wrong. You guys missed out, lol.

8 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

It's almost been 7 years since starting this thread. I think it's safe to say crypto isn't going anywhere. All the nay sayers were wrong. You guys missed out, lol.

Had two huge bull runs and two huge crashes during that time.   Would like to see bitcoin run up to $150K in the next two years.   Buying at under $20k was optimal, but getting in now could easily net 300 percent in the next 18 months.   Of course some of the other coins might see more, but I expect a lot of the altcoins will be left behind on this bull run. 

2 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Had two huge bull runs and two huge crashes during that time.   Would like to see bitcoin run up to $150K in the next two years.   Buying at under $20k was optimal, but getting in now could easily net 300 percent in the next 18 months.   Of course some of the other coins might see more, but I expect a lot of the altcoins will be left behind on this bull run. 

Stick with the majors and in a long enough time line you'll never lose.

On 10/29/2023 at 8:52 PM, iam90sbaby said:

Are football helmets still made of metal?

💥🪖

27 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

You guys are so desperate to show someone up now that Bitcoin had a run.  :lol:

Take your Bitcoin wealth and buy an island somewhere.  

6 minutes ago, nobody said:

You guys are so desperate to show someone up now that Bitcoin had a run.  :lol:

Take your Bitcoin wealth and buy an island somewhere.  

Yeah, I like to remind people when they focked up.

On 10/29/2023 at 1:57 PM, iam90sbaby said:

52 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

I've always appreciated the good insight in this thread (not to be confused with the blind pumping or blind bashing), assuming your money is where your "mouth" is, i'm sure you've made plenty of real money on crypto. I am happy to say my eth trades have made me a bit. Anyone who says they don't wish they bought BTC when it was even $500/btc and then sold after that first big fomo run up is full of crap. Count me as wishing I had been in at that point. 

I do think there is a difference between posters who are anti crypto / simply naysayers and those like myself who just view it as a tech investment and have always said it is laughable to say BTC will be replacing fiat currency, as many used to say in this very thread.  (hint: it's never happening).  The fact that you say you will probably pull out completely in 3-4 years suggests you don't actually believe it will replace fiat. Otherwise, you would never sell a coin. .... and I don't even recall if you were someone who was on that train (replacing fiat) or not but I do kind of recall your general tone being along those lines. 

I would agree that crypto isn't going anywhere but also have to probably admit that some of the "naysayers" were, in fact correct when it came to some of the ponzi-like activity we ended up witnessing. 

1 hour ago, iam90sbaby said:

You still drive a VW Golf

7 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

You still drive a VW Golf

Correct, parked right between my mustang and z

13 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

I've always appreciated the good insight in this thread (not to be confused with the blind pumping or blind bashing), assuming your money is where your "mouth" is, i'm sure you've made plenty of real money on crypto. I am happy to say my eth trades have made me a bit. Anyone who says they don't wish they bought BTC when it was even $500/btc and then sold after that first big fomo run up is full of crap. Count me as wishing I had been in at that point. 

I do think there is a difference between posters who are anti crypto / simply naysayers and those like myself who just view it as a tech investment and have always said it is laughable to say BTC will be replacing fiat currency, as many used to say in this very thread.  (hint: it's never happening).  The fact that you say you will probably pull out completely in 3-4 years suggests you don't actually believe it will replace fiat. Otherwise, you would never sell a coin. .... and I don't even recall if you were someone who was on that train (replacing fiat) or not but I do kind of recall your general tone being along those lines. 

I would agree that crypto isn't going anywhere but also have to probably admit that some of the "naysayers" were, in fact correct when it came to some of the ponzi-like activity we ended up witnessing. 

It won't fully replace fiat but it has in alot of cases. Tons of companies who do overseas transactions use it, just one example.

If crypto is a ponzi scheme (it isn't) then so is fiat.

53 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Yeah, I like to remind people when they focked up.

You fell ass backwards into profit.  Good for you for that, but that's what it was.

Bitcoin was supposed to replace fiat... it won't, the US will roll out their own and regulate bitcoin to death before that happens.

Crypto is supposed to be a hedge against inflation... it isn't.  It worked the exact opposite of an inflation hedge as interest rates started moving up.

Your whole thesis behind your investment was BS, and that's okay.  Better to be right for the wrong reasons than be wrong with the right reasons.

And for the record, I have owned a few bitcoin since it was $600.  I just recognize it for what it is.  A speculative tech play on some unknown payment ecosystem.  Meanwhile, you guys are jizzing yourselves over an ETF which has absolutely nothing to do with Bitcoin as an underlying asset.

90sbaby said 1 ethereum would be worth a million bucks each already.  Let's not act like he knew what he was talking about.

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

It won't fully replace fiat but it has in alot of cases. Tons of companies who do overseas transactions use it, just one example.

ehh, i'd argue that those transactions are not representative of replacing fiat currency and are more representative of another, possibly preferred method of funds transfer.  

10 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Correct, parked right between my mustang and z

And you think that's something to brag about?

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

The investment guru is bragging about wasting money on cars like he's a rapper.

14 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Not sure but I like them 

11 minutes ago, nobody said:

The investment guru is bragging about wasting money on cars like he's a rapper.

i think the point was its a mustang and a nissan. possibly indicative of someone who made some good play money on an investment but not enough to retire off of, which one might have thought given the bravado. But being that he was interested in btc and crypto at an early age, he likely didn't have a lot to invest or possibly wasn't really investing way back then. 

37 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

If crypto is a ponzi scheme (it isn't) then so is fiat.

It should.  Fiat currency is one of the biggest shams ever hoisted on the people.   Should replace credit cards too, another means of robbing the people.    Get some honest and more efficient currency which doesn't inherently create massive debt which can never be paid back.   There is a good reason the authoritarians hate crypto. 

1 hour ago, iam90sbaby said:

True, criminals love it

1 hour ago, jonmx said:

It should.  Fiat currency is one of the biggest shams ever hoisted on the people.   Should replace credit cards too, another means of robbing the people.    Get some honest and more efficient currency which doesn't inherently create massive debt which can never be paid back.   There is a good reason the authoritarians hate crypto. 

People don't use credit cards because they have money and it's convenient.  They use credit cards because they don't have the money and still want to buy stuff.

Crypto doesn't fix that.  They're just making borrowing mechanisms in the block chain.  One potentially good thing about that could be lower interest rates, but it's not going to solve debt.  nor would you want it to.  Even if you tried to keep dumb folks from accruing too much debt, the wokies would claim it's racist or some nonsense.

1 hour ago, nobody said:

Bitcoin was supposed to replace fiat... it won't, the US will roll out their own and regulate bitcoin to death before that happens.

Crypto is supposed to be a hedge against inflation... it isn't.  It worked the exact opposite of an inflation hedge as interest rates started moving up.

Your whole thesis behind your investment was BS, and that's okay.  Better to be right for the wrong reasons than be wrong with the right reasons.

And for the record, I have owned a few bitcoin since it was $600.  I just recognize it for what it is.  A speculative tech play on some unknown payment ecosystem.  Meanwhile, you guys are jizzing yourselves over an ETF which has absolutely nothing to do with Bitcoin as an underlying asset.

1. Bitcoin is it's own thing it wasn't engineered to replace fiat. US can regulate all they want but they can't stop it. They know it which is why it's pretty much the only crypto that gets a pass.

2. 1 bitcoin in 2010 bought a candy bar. 1 bitcoin in 2023 buys a car. I'd say that's an excellent hedge against inflation.

3. Not my fight.

4. A bitcoin ETF absolutely has everything to do with an underlying asset. 

a. It's an easy onramp for most investors.

b. ETFs must hold the asset.  The more people buy into the ETF the more institutions have to buy.

I'm not sure you actually understand Bitcoin.

35 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

True, criminals love it

Criminals LOVE dollars. BTC is too easily tracked.

19 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

1. Bitcoin is it's own thing it wasn't engineered to replace fiat. US can regulate all they want but they can't stop it. They know it which is why it's pretty much the only crypto that gets a pass.

2. 1 bitcoin in 2010 bought a candy bar. 1 bitcoin in 2023 buys a car. I'd say that's an excellent hedge against inflation.

3. Not my fight.

4. A bitcoin ETF absolutely has everything to do with an underlying asset. 

a. It's an easy onramp for most investors.

b. ETFs must hold the asset.  The more people buy into the ETF the more institutions have to buy.

I'm not sure you actually understand Bitcoin.

1. that wasn't the original investment thesis.  It was "OMG, it's going to a trillion because fiat is dumb," and don't forget, "OMG, they can't track you!"

2. It's accidentally a hedge against inflation in the sense that appreciated in value over time.  So did stocks, but when inflation became an issue and interest rates started rising, if it really was a hedge against inflation, it would've went up and not lost 60% of it's value.  Again, right for the wrong reasons.  Dumb luck.

4. Listen to yourself.  Fiat is a scam, but the mere invention of a trading vehicle around bitcoin increases it's inherent value?  An ETF has absolutely nothing to do with the underlying asset.  It creates additional demand.  That has do with market forces.  It speaks nothing to the inherent value of the underlying asset.  Just like a gold ETF doesn't make the inherent value of gold higher. What you're cheering is that an artificial market force is going to potentially make the price go up, which is already baked in anyway.  The second that ETF became a real thing, all the hedge funds bought it waiting for the retail casual investors to come in so they can sell their bitcoin to them for a quick profit.  That's where the phrase "buy the rumor and sell the news" comes from.  But once again.  You'll probably accidentally be right again though.  Once the fed stops raising rates, the speculation market should heat up again.