Ethereum at $256 right now.. kicking around buying 4 of em for a long term hold.

Did you do it?

Did you do it?

Was going to but started watching movies with the kids and didn't get back to it. I'll wait for the next dip. I don't think it's stablized in the least.

90'sbaby, There are 2 Storj's. There is STORJ, and there is STORJCOIN X. Which one were you talking about?

A.) My best friend is an Edward Jones rep. He is "highly suggesting" buying it. He has highly suggested about 6 stocks over the years. Baidu...(chinese google or whatever). I bought Baidu (no idea how much) at about 85 and sold at like 93. It focking went crazy after that. Citibank, Cat, Tesoro, Cliffs. I made money on all of them. Not a ton because I didn't spend a ton. Cliffs has since fallen flat, the rest are way higher than what I sold at. I owned Tesoro (TSO) at 10.85 back in about 2008 after the crash. I sold at 15 I think. It's focking insane now.

B.) Oil. It isn't going to stay low forever. Its a commodity.

Look at the charts on WLL. When oil comes back ,it will come back. I bought 30k at 6.40...and it was around 13 for a while. (this was in the past 8 months I think). I "should" have sold and made 30k. But didn't. It fell to 5 and change here last week. So I put in more $. I am averaged in at about 5.95 I think, so still losing money. Its a "risk" but, It's one I'm willing to take. Today at about 4:30, I texted him and said I'm getting more on Monday or whatever day the market is open next.

http://oilprice.com/

With my luck, the one that I actually try to make some decent money with, will be the one I lose my ass with.

Oh...and I've tried penny stocks. I've never made money with them. I've been "up" and didn't sell, and they crashed, and I broke even or lost.

Two of them that come to mind:

Hop-On. They were gonna have the first "disposable" cell phone. I bought at .02. It got up to .18...and I didn't sell....(had visions of selling then it going into the "dollar" range). I was up 9k at one point. Ended up breaking even.

Spongetech: They had some cool sponge. lol. Got a contract with SpongeBob (got to use logo, etc). I was up like 5k, ended up selling and losing $1500. Some of it is still sitting in my Ameritrade account. I can't delete it, can't sell it, can't do anything. The owners of SpongeTech ended up going to prison I think.

In for just a taste when the market opens tomorrow. Thanks for sharing tubbs. :thumbsup:

Let's hope your guy is right again, I can't find one person who's optimistic about oil barring war with North Korea. :D

In for just a taste when the market opens tomorrow. Thanks for sharing tubbs. :thumbsup:

Let's hope your guy is right again, I can't find one person who's optimistic about oil barring war with North Korea. :D

As I re-read my post, not that it matters, but it was Bank of America, not CitiBank.

And, as far as "optimistic", depends on whose point of view. For most people, "optimism" is low oil/gas prices. For me, optimism is high oil/gas prices.

It's not a short term play. I don't think anyway. Although, the first time I bought at 6.40, it got to 13 like 6 months later. Don't buy any based on my words of wisdom. I don't want someone blaming me if goes the other way. :huh:

And technically, he was already right. WLL doubled, and I had ample chance to sell my shares at 13. It actually got to 13.50 or so, but 13.00 was where I really started to wonder if I should be selling. The thing is, he didn't sell at 13 either.

As I re-read my post, not that it matters, but it was Bank of America, not CitiBank.

And, as far as "optimistic", depends on whose point of view. For most people, "optimism" is low oil/gas prices. For me, optimism is high oil/gas prices.

It's not a short term play. I don't think anyway. Although, the first time I bought at 6.40, it got to 13 like 6 months later. Don't buy any based on my words of wisdom. I don't want someone blaming me if ###### goes the other way. :huh:

And technically, he was already right. WLL doubled, and I had ample chance to sell my shares at 13. It actually got to 13.50 or so, but 13.00 was where I really started to wonder if I should be selling. The thing is, he didn't sell at 13 either.

Oh okay, I thought this advice you got was way more recent, like right before you made the first buy that you announced in this thread. So he isn't saying it was a mistake not to sell at $13, though, he still thinks it's headed back up?

Oh okay, I thought this advice you got was way more recent, like right before you made the first buy that you announced in this thread. So he isn't saying it was a mistake not to sell at $13, though, he still thinks it's headed back up?

I got advice to buy at 6.40, so I did. It actually went lower than that after I bought at 6.40. Then it went to 13. Neither of us sold. It fell to 5.50 or so...he told me it might be a good idea to add more. I waited one day, it fell to 5.13. I called, said "buy", ended up getting it at 5.20. So, the advice on WLL, came two separate times about 8 month or so apart. Most recent "advice" was last week. That's when I got in at 5.20. With that buy, I think I'm averaged in at 5.95.

WLL showing early life. :shocking: I couldn't get in at the $5.55 ask price, had to jump on it at $5.61. I could cash out now for a solid 21 bucks. B)

WLL showing early life. :shocking: I couldn't get in at the $5.55 ask price, had to jump on it at $5.61. I could cash out now for a solid 21 bucks. B)

Keep in mind, WLL isn't really a stock you "look at every day" . Although, I look at it every day. lol.

You use Ameritrade?

Terra Tech (TRTC)

Why the 20% jump today?

Why the 20% jump today?

Reported earnings of half a million in one day on July 1st (which is what they made their entire first year of business in 2011). They are slowly growing and scaling in a responsible way. Only marijuana stock under a dollar worth investing in. If the leadership stays the same should be a powerhouse in the coming years.

Keep in mind, WLL isn't really a stock you "look at every day" . Although, I look at it every day. lol.

You use Ameritrade?

Yep Ameritrade. :thumbsup:

I'll also be looking at it every day because I check my other stocks obsessively. :thumbsup:

It's not a short term play. I don't think anyway. Although, the first time I bought at 6.40, it got to 13 like 6 months later. Don't buy any based on my words of wisdom. I don't want someone blaming me if ###### goes the other way. :huh:

2 emotions that need to be kept in check when buying individual stocks. Greed and Fear.

Reported earnings of half a million in one day on July 1st (which is what they made their entire first year of business in 2011). They are slowly growing and scaling in a responsible way. Only marijuana stock under a dollar worth investing in. If the leadership stays the same should be a powerhouse in the coming years.

Marijuana pump and dump

Trtc jumped around august-Sept 2016 and crashed back around election time if I recall

(I traded it and made a little profit)

Marijuana pump and dump

Trtc jumped around august-Sept 2016 and crashed back around election time if I recall

(I traded it and made a little profit)

Its a good short term and long term play with me. If you dive deeper into the company, you can just see that in 5-10 years they are going to be one of the "big" ones. Good marketing, excellent website, great management and leaders and they are scaling at a good rate.

The weed sector must be up all around. I could actually get out of my Aurora position without taking a loss right now. :shocking:

ETH dropping steadily this morning. May be a buy opportunity.

If it was good around $400 it sure as hell is good at $250. Don't let fear stop you now.

If it was good around $400 it sure as hell is good at $250. Don't let fear stop you now.

Fear of what? Hey... I'm a thousandaire.

Fear of what? Hey... I'm a thousandaire.

:thumbsup:

Can't take it with ya!

Nice. Though as some comments say it could be to get better prices out of nvid. Still this is a good stock to own

• Like 1

Bad move

I sold at 339

Closed today at 370

Don't get me wrong I still made money, but could have made more.

Today Tesla closed at $308

Don't try and time the market folks. If you made money you made money!

Today Tesla closed at $308

Don't try and time the market folks. If you made money you made money!

investing 101. profits are profits. after you sell a stock you can keep an eye on it for a lower entry point if you still like the stock but never beat yourself up over missed gains if you made yours.

investing 101. profits are profits. after you sell a stock you can keep an eye on it for a lower entry point if you still like the stock but never beat yourself up over missed gains if you made yours.

:thumbsup: If it drops below 300 I'll probably jump back in.

Next investment:

Monkey Capital MNY (monkey.capital) it is a decentralized hedge fund and is the best looking ICO on white paper I've ever seen.

You will need the Waves Platform to invest (it is essentially a crypto wallet and you will need this wallet to invest in MNY)

Waves: https://wavesplatform.com

Once you have that, deposit USD and convert them into Waves, on July 15th MNY will have their ICO, you don't want to miss this one.

----

Also on a side note, I think ETH is due for a huge break out within the next 2-3 weeks and right now at $250 it is a great buy.

Next investment:

Monkey Capital MNY (monkey.capital) it is a decentralized hedge fund and is the best looking ICO on white paper I've ever seen.

You will need the Waves Platform to invest (it is essentially a crypto wallet and you will need this wallet to invest in MNY)

Once you have that, deposit USD and convert them into Waves, on July 15th MNY will have their ICO, you don't want to miss this one.

----

Also on a side note, I think ETH is due for a huge break out within the next 2-3 weeks and right now at $250 it is a great buy.

I could use a winner. Between RAD, TSLA, and WLL I'm taking a real bath in the market. :doh:

Could you explain a little more about how an ICO works? Is everyone guaranteed to have their order filled? Is it a set price which does not change until the ICO is over? Do we know what the coin price will be beforehand?

I could use a winner. Between RAD, TSLA, and WLL I'm taking a real bath in the market. :doh:

Could you explain a little more about how an ICO works? Is everyone guaranteed to have their order filled? Is it a set price which does not change until the ICO is over? Do we know what the coin price will be beforehand?

Buy more. For real, that is what smart money does. Maybe RAD you could throw away, but as for Tessa and WLL, keep on buying.

Next investment:

----

On your side note, who the heck cares what it does in the short term unless you plan on selling after said 2-3 weeks. If you choose to sell, I will be questioning you as to why, since you are "all in" on Ether and other crypto stuff.

No one is guaranteed to have their order filled, first come first serve. Set price and once the ICO is over its no longer set. No no one knows.

This is the best looking CC on white paper EVER. Seriously, I wouldn't miss this one, BIG BIG money is coming to CC's now.

Buy more. For real, that is what smart money does. Maybe RAD you could throw away, but as for Tessa and WLL, keep on buying.

Yes, buy more of a stock that is sinking you. Christ you people are dipshitz.

On your side note, who the heck cares what it does in the short term unless you plan on selling after said 2-3 weeks. If you choose to sell, I will be questioning you as to why, since you are "all in" on Ether and other crypto stuff.

Just maximizing profits.

Yes, buy more of a stock that is sinking you. Christ you people are dipshitz.

First off investing in a single stock involves high risk. When speculating like those in this thread, the risk is even greater.

You seem like a guy who enjoys a good deal. If you find a deal on oh, say bottles of water. I mean a good deal, you buy 5 cases good. Now, next week the price of the same water is 1/2 off. Just a special, no change in ingredients, no change in taste, just the manager's weekly special. Would you go buy more of the same water you purchase a week ago for 1/2 price?

This tactic will lower your overall cost per share thus reducing the high the stock needs to return to before becoming profitable to the investor.

• Like 1

No one is guaranteed to have their order filled, first come first serve. Set price and once the ICO is over its no longer set. No no one knows.

This is the best looking CC on white paper EVER. Seriously, I wouldn't miss this one, BIG BIG money is coming to CC's now.

Okay 90sguy, I signed up for Waves, but it seems they do not accept deposits from US banks or US citizens. Seems a little racist, but okay. <_< How are you funding? They do take Bitcoin, so what I think I would have to do is send some of my ETH from Coinbase to Poloniex, buy BTC with it, then send that to Waves.

What I don't understand is, Monkey is saying they will accept BTC, Waves, ETH, LTC and XRP for their ICO. But on the Waves platform (Lite Client for Chrome) I only see wallets for BTC and Waves, so how could one pay with ETH or LTC?