Sign in to follow this  
edjr

TRUMP rescinds DACA

hes a comedian but if you can't get past comedy, you probably dont want to learn anything

He doesn't teach anything.

Nor is his comedy funny.

HTH

He doesn't teach anything.

Nor is his comedy funny.

HTH

says the guy who thinks Steven Colbert, Amy Schumer, Trevor Noah and Samantha Bee are funny

yes you can learn something, cause hes the ONLY person out there who continually sources everything he says with multiple sources

says the guy who thinks Steven Colbert, Amy Schumer, Trevor Noah and Samantha Bee are funny

yes you can learn something, cause hes the ONLY person out there who continually sources everything he says with multiple sources

I think those 4 are funny? Link? Or just your usual full of claims.

Sure he does...the fact that someone as foolish as you slobbers all over him leads me to believe he is a gigantic whackjob...given what I have read about to go along with that...I'm positive anyone out there is better off not wasting time on him.

Here is where Slow nut is getting his numbers. You'll never guess but it's a democrat slow think tank.

https://i.redd.it/9k0wcipcsakz.jpg

Oh and who is on the board of directors, but Skippy himself.

Here is where Slow nut is getting his numbers. You'll never guess but it's a democrat slow think tank.

Lol. In olden times Slownuff was referred to as a mark, a rube, a pigeon. He reads the three card monte of websites.

I think those 4 are funny? Link? Or just your usual full of ###### claims.

Sure he does...the fact that someone as foolish as you slobbers all over him leads me to believe he is a gigantic whackjob...given what I have read about to go along with that...I'm positive anyone out there is better off not wasting time on him.

I enjoy his entertainment and guests, I hardly slobber but whatever

Ben Shapiro however destroys everyone and everything, and should be President

They snuck in and we fed, clothed, protected and educated them, but that simply isn't enough for some people. :dunno:

(hint: it's about votes)

It's all about votes.

Liar.

I posted where I got my numbers. You should try following what Ive actually said rather than lie about it.

Liar.

I posted where I got my numbers. You should try following what Ive actually said rather than lie about it.

:lol: Nobody can follow what you say because every post is a lie.

:lol: Nobody can follow what you say because every post is a lie.

You keep claiming I lie...yet...every time you do...is a lie.

Try showing just one lie I have stated. Just one.

You can't.

You can't.

Exactly what a liar would say. Do you have pizza parties with Skippy? Probably.

Exactly what a liar would say. Do you have pizza parties with Skippy? Probably.

As usual...talking out your idiotic ass.

Thanks lying troll.

As usual...talking out your idiotic ass.

Thanks lying troll.

How much does 45 minutes of hotdogs cost anyway? I've always wonders.

You can't.

I posted one.....you are lying about lying. Quite pathetic.....and I see a pattern.

I posted one.....you are lying about lying. Quite pathetic.....and I see a pattern.

No...you really didn't post a lie.

Keep trying Filthy...might want to check out what the next crackpot conspiracy theory will be for you to believe.

Keep trying Filthy...might want to check out what the next crackpot conspiracy theory will be for you to believe.

Last word. I win

I'm running a good one down right now. Infowars is claiming you're actually sane and employed.

I'm running a good one down right now. Infowars is claiming you're actually sane and employed.

Impossible...infowars would t post something that factual.

I'll take that as you agree you're insane and jobless then.

No...I'm saying your little trolling is stupid as what you made up for infowars would be true...a bit slow in the uptake today?

No...I'm saying your little trolling is stupid as what you made up for infowars would be true...a bit slow in the uptake today?

:wave:

If it's on Infowars, you call it fake.....therefore you're insane and jobless. Water is wet too.

:wave:

If it's on Infowars, you call it fake.....therefore you're insane and jobless. Water is wet too.

That's why I said impossible...fock you are dumb.

As usual you are confused at how your words can be interpreted.

Not really...saying it was impossible was quite clear...you just don't seem bright enough to get that.

As usual you are confused at how your words can be interpreted.

Filthy, don't try to explain it to him...you're not a fock-face whisperer.

• Like 1

Not really...saying it was impossible was quite clear...you just don't seem bright enough to get that.

:doh: Impossible therefore their assertion was false i.e. you ARE insane and jobless/unemployable.

So we are told it's not fair to hold these kids accountable for thing their parents did but yet as a white person im supposed to be held accountable for slavery and the Jim Crowe era because of the actions of people unrelated to me? Did I get that right? Cause it seems like that's exactly what they are saying

So we are told it's not fair to hold these kids accountable for thing their parents did but yet as a white person im supposed to be held accountable for slavery and the Jim Crowe era because of the actions of people unrelated to me? Did I get that right? Cause it seems like that's exactly what they are saying

I wonder what slow and the nuts have to say about that conundrum? They seem to be avoiding it.

Poor white people...

BYW who is holding you responsible for slavery or Jim Crow?

Poor white people...

BYW who is holding you responsible for slavery or Jim Crow?

3/4 of the black population (it's an estimate but a representative one.) and some extreme liberal white people.

• Like 1

3/4 of the black population (it's an estimate but a representative one.) and some extreme liberal white people.

So nothing credible...just the opinion of a thumbless hack on fftoday.

Go ahead and post your little stupid last word thing...

Bro you know dam well all these people are holding white people accountable. You just don't want to admit it

Bro you know dam well all these people are holding white people accountable. You just don't want to admit it

Bro?

:lol:

So...you make a claim...and can't name anyone actually holding you accountable.

Do I know there is some boisterous guy that will say white people are accountable for it? Sure. Do I know anyone holding me personally responsible (as your claim was about you personally)? Nope...none at all.

So you're saying no one? If not, what is your approximation?

Blacks do claim that they have been affected economically to their detriment due to slavery and Jim Crow and are due special consideration because of it. I guess it depends on who has to provide this consideration. If it's tax payers then yeah, white people of today are being held accountable. If it's Anderson Cooper and others that have a family fortune traced back to slavery I say go get them.

Bro?

:lol:

So...you make a claim...and can't name anyone actually holding you accountable.

Do I know there is some boisterous guy that will say white people are accountable for it? Sure. Do I know anyone holding me personally responsible (as your claim was about you personally)? Nope...none at all.

You want focking specific names? Seriously dude? You can't go on social media, google, watch the news, look at ESPN or anything yourself? Oh noooo. God forbid SLO dumbass does anything besides sit in his wife's basement and get on here. Open your eyes dumbass.

You want focking specific names? Seriously dude? You can't go on social media, google, watch the news, look at ESPN or anything yourself? Oh noooo. God forbid SLO dumbass does anything besides sit in his wife's basement and get on here. Open your eyes dumbass.

My eyes are open...Im on social media...don't watch much ESPN because it has blown for years.

Im not seeing this big push to hold white people accountable.

Im talking anything specific to back up your BS of...we shouldn't hold these kids accountable blah blah blah...

What I do see is more and more of that whiny white kid attitude of woe is me...we are so mistreated as white people...that is utterly ridiculous.

My eyes are open...Im on social media...don't watch much ESPN because it has blown for years.

Im not seeing this big push to hold white people accountable.

Im talking anything specific to back up your BS of...we shouldn't hold these kids accountable blah blah blah...

What I do see is more and more of that whiny white kid attitude of woe is me...we are so mistreated as white people...that is utterly ridiculous.

Typical Slo. Go right ahead and ignore all social media people blaming white people today for it. Whatever fits your BS agenda. Jesus you spout BS nonstop all day and don't accept anyone else's opinion, view, or proof. Typical liberal and typical Slo dumbass. No wonder no one here likes or respects you. Hell even your family doesn't respect you :lol:
  • Like 1

Typical Slo. Go right ahead and ignore all social media people blaming white people today for it. Whatever fits your BS agenda. Jesus you spout BS nonstop all day and don't accept anyone else's opinion, view, or proof. Typical liberal and typical Slo dumbass. No wonder no one here likes or respects you. Hell even your family doesn't respect you :lol:

Im asking you to provide anything...you made a claim and provide nothing.

Im not ignoring anything...Im not seeing anything close to what you are claiming.

It was a stupid point you made to try and downplay this situation. All to fit your own BS agenda which is apparently to whine about young kids who actually work and get educated and stay out of trouble. They kind of people we should want in this country.

I accept opinions that have a factual basis to them...when they are based on perceived bogus slights and crap...rather than facts...then I will challenge them rather than just accepting him.

My family? As usual, you try going personal...and you fail.