Sign in to follow this  
edjr

TRUMP rescinds DACA

Sho falls for the Indian guy on the phone who tells him his computer has a virus.

You just believed Timmy.

I posted a link to a Cato piece showing the negative economic impact of ending the program.

You two?

Zilch...as usual.

Inside every Liberal is a Totalitarian screaming to get out.

They are a new kind of stupid. They are not logical. They make no sense whatsoever. But they are going to have the media on their side, and that's the danger

That you claim totalitarian...yet support Trump is hilarious.

But hey...you can copy and paste.

My link showed the cost of deportation as well as what would be lost in the economy. It did more than just compare to H1-B.

Have anything to refute that...or should we just take your word for it?

You have brought nothing...as usual.

The cost of everything was based on what H1-B visa holders bring to the economy you moron.

YOU said it didn't cost billions. I proved you wrong....again. Nice try at deflection loser.

DACA doesn't cost the taxpayers billions.

You moved in to just overall immigration. We are discussing an individual issue.

Deflection? Are you this dumb?

The cost of everything was based on what H1-B visa holders bring to the economy you moron.

In one study yes...not shocking you read one link and that was it. Of course...you probably didn't get past the first section...or you would realize the reason for comparing the two at all when discussing the numbers.

As usual...can't educate yourself.

How about this one...

https://www.cato.org/blog/ending-daca-will-impose-billions-employer-compliance-costs?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIq6zc9NSQ1gIVWFYNCh26KgN2EAMYASAAEgIg8PD_BwE

How about the others out there showing the exact same thing.

This will have a negative economic impact.

So...try posting one link...not your biased opinion to refute either link I have provided on the impact of ending this program.

Your own words. Another attempt by you to deflect when you're wrong.

The people this effects are not drug dealers or those supposedly costing billions (a bogus number anyway)

Who the fock do you think the people this effects are?

My own words were about the people in DACA dumbass.

Run along...or go back to posting disgusting links nobody wants to open...rather than trying to go after me with that completely empty space on top of your shoulders.

Who the fock do you think the people this effects are?

My own words were about the people in DACA dumbass.

Run along...or go back to posting disgusting links nobody wants to open...rather than trying to go after me with that completely empty space on top of your shoulders.

The thread is about DACA, you make a comment about how billions of dollars is inaccurate, I respond with a link saying illegals cost billions, and then you berate ME for not staying on topic. lol...so tell us: are you wrong about the numbers or are you wrong about me being the one responsible for changing the subject when I CLEARLY responded to your own words? Which is it chief?

how about this study? I suppose it's bogus since you won't agree with it.

https://cis.org/Memorandum/Estimating-Impact-DREAM-Act

New study of DACA participants all joining the NBA and playing for 30 years, costs the US trillions in tax revenue. :dunno:

The thread is about DACA, you make a comment about how billions of dollars is inaccurate, I respond with a link saying illegals cost billions, and then you berate ME for not staying on topic. lol...so tell us: are you wrong about the numbers or are you wrong about me being the one responsible for changing the subject when I CLEARLY responded to your own words? Which is it chief?

how about this study? I suppose it's bogus since you won't agree with it.

https://cis.org/Memorandum/Estimating-Impact-DREAM-Act

Seriously...are you this dumb?

This thread is about DACA...a specific program that covers a certain number of illegals. You respond with a link to the entire pool of illegal immigrants. Not one specific to those in DACA. I berate you for posting something irrelevant to the discussion...because, in fact...you posted something irrelevant to the discussion.

You responded by bringing up something that did not address DACA but the illegal population as a whole.

And without reading your link...Id guess its probably pretty biased and bad since it came from CIS...upon clicking it I see estimates made in 2010. Hardly refutes either links provided by me from numbers that have come out since then.

They estimated 1 million would enroll in public institutions...there are something like fewer than 800,000 in DACA now I believe. Not all of them enrolled in colleges or costing the taxpayers money. Should I go on? Or will you concede that link is not very accurate?

Seriously...are you this dumb?

This thread is about DACA...a specific program that covers a certain number of illegals. You respond with a link to the entire pool of illegal immigrants. Not one specific to those in DACA. I berate you for posting something irrelevant to the discussion...because, in fact...you posted something irrelevant to the discussion.

You responded by bringing up something that did not address DACA but the illegal population as a whole.

And without reading your link...Id guess its probably pretty biased and bad since it came from CIS...upon clicking it I see estimates made in 2010. Hardly refutes either links provided by me from numbers that have come out since then.

They estimated 1 million would enroll in public institutions...there are something like fewer than 800,000 in DACA now I believe. Not all of them enrolled in colleges or costing the taxpayers money. Should I go on? Or will you concede that link is not very accurate?

LOL, berate everyone by claiming they don't read your links and now you admit to not reading mine and determining it's bias. You're on a new level dumb.

LOL, berate everyone by claiming they don't read your links and now you admit to not reading mine and determining it's bias. You're on a new level dumb.

I read into it and showed where it was already inaccurate.

I berate people who don't even read a link and start acting as if they did...and then get busted not even trying.

And yes...I determine that CIS is biased...as I have shown in the past when it was used as a source.

Notice I don't use some of the more biased progressive studies about DACA as a source when speaking of its economic impact.

DACA does.not make anyone legal. It only pushes it into an unknown future. Until now. That future is in 6 months. What's the problem? :dunno:

YOU said it didn't cost billions. I proved you wrong....again. Nice try at deflection loser.

My state alone spends hundreds of millions of dollars a year on illegals - education, housing, utilities, medical, food, cell phone, etc. They receive all of this and all they have to do is walk in illegally.

DACA does.not make anyone legal. It only pushes it into an unknown future. Until now. That future is in 6 months. What's the problem? :dunno:

The negative economic impact. Among other things.

Still waiting for you to bring anything to refute my links...as usual...nothing.

The leaks continue to come from both the White House itself and Congress. Pretty much everybody around Trump is fairly well convinced that he has no idea about the details of Dhaka or what's involved. So, again, basically it's Healthcare All Over Again.

Welcome to the slogan presidency.

I read into it and showed where it was already inaccurate.

I berate people who don't even read a link and start acting as if they did...and then get busted not even trying.

And yes...I determine that CIS is biased...as I have shown in the past when it was used as a source.

Notice I don't use some of the more biased progressive studies about DACA as a source when speaking of its economic impact.

And once again...denial and the last word...cuz that makes you a winner.

And once again...denial and the last word...cuz that makes you a winner.

No...me proving you wrong makes me a winner over you. Though...that isn't saying much. Pretty sure anyone with working brain cells can top you.

You seem to think making a post like this makes you a winner.

A. I have proven you tried muddying the conversation by showing overall immigration cost rather than what was being discussed...the costs of DACA.

B. I have shown where your link about the Dreamers act...was estimation based on faulty numbers in 2010...rather than the current data that was linked by me.

C. You can have the last word if you really want...but if you continue to post false crap...I will call it out...its not about the last word...its about destroying your bogus arguments...dumbass.

• Like 1

No...me proving you wrong makes me a winner over you. Though...that isn't saying much. Pretty sure anyone with working brain cells can top you.

You seem to think making a post like this makes you a winner.

A. I have proven you tried muddying the conversation by showing overall immigration cost rather than what was being discussed...the costs of DACA.

B. I have shown where your link about the Dreamers act...was estimation based on faulty numbers in 2010...rather than the current data that was linked by me.

C. You can have the last word if you really want...but if you continue to post false crap...I will call it out...its not about the last word...its about destroying your bogus arguments...dumbass.

Last word. I win.

Rut roh, looks like Dumbeski is setting a trap. He's the Wile E Coyote of FFT.

Not at all. I have shown where Cdub has lied (and he does every time he calls me a liar).

You have not shown anything close about me. Neither has he. That would make you both liars.

HTH

I caught you lying about using CNN as a source and that was on the same damn page. Who knows how much is there from thread to thread.

I caught you lying about using CNN as a source and that was on the same damn page. Who knows how much is there from thread to thread.

Not quite. We know you think you caught me.

You realize using them as a quote...and using them as a source of information and news for myself are not the same thing right?

You caught me misspeaking...never should have said it the way I did that I don't ever use them on here. Thats about it.

But you can take that victory if it makes you feel better.

Not quite. We know you think you caught me.

You realize using them as a quote...and using them as a source of information and news for myself are not the same thing right?

You caught me misspeaking...never should have said it the way I did that I don't ever use them on here. Thats about it.

But you can take that victory if it makes you feel better.

Just say the words "I lied" or "I was wrong".

It doesn't lower our opinion of you. That would be quite impossible.

Just say the words "I lied" or "I was wrong".

It doesn't lower our opinion of you. That would be quite impossible.

A. I didn't lie.

B. I just said I should not have said it the way i did.

I don't give a rat's ass what your opinion of me is. Or who you consider "our". This appears to be the bottom of the barrel of right wing posters that jump into these threads...the day I worry about what people like you think of me is the day I eat a bullet.

A. I didn't lie.

I don't give a rat's ass what your opinion of me is. Or who you consider "our". This appears to be the bottom of the barrel of right wing posters that jump into these threads...the day I worry about what people like you think of me is the day I eat a bullet.

is that why you spend every waking moment here arguing with them ? Might be time for lunch

A. I didn't lie.

A cry for help

A. I didn't lie.

If you say something that is untrue, it can be only one of two things...a lie or you were wrong.

You are quite piece of work. I can't speak for anyone else here but I'm willing to contribute to a Go Fund Me page if you'll agree to get some help.

There are 7-8 posters here who should be thanking their lucky stars Sho Nuff is around to keep them company every day now that Newbs is gone. :thumbsup:

If you say something that is untrue, it can be only one of two things...a lie or you were wrong.

You are quite piece of work. I can't speak for anyone else here but I'm willing to contribute to a Go Fund Me page if you'll agree to get some help.

Do you understand what B was? I was wrong...I should not have stated things how I did.

You are quite a piece of ...you post garbage and actual fake stories...and then spend your time worrying about the 2-3 times I may have posted a link to CNN to show someone's quotes.

There are 7-8 posters here who should be thanking their lucky stars Sho Nuff is around to keep them company every day now that Newbs is gone. :thumbsup:

I think they would enjoy their little right wing circle jerk if nobody was here to talk to them.

They are more worried with someone saying "nailed it" or "this" after their posts than they are about posting factual information.

I think they would enjoy their little right wing circle jerk if nobody was here to talk to them.

They are more worried with someone saying "nailed it" or "this" after their posts than they are about posting factual information.

try it. Ready, set go!

I was wrong.

I see some progress.

I will consider this our first session and

not charge you. See my secretary to schedule our next session and next time we can discuss why you feel 'trapped'.

I see some progress.

I will consider this our first session and

not charge you. See my secretary to schedule our next session and next time we can discuss why you feel 'trapped'.

Better run along and find some more bogus stories to post...then run away when they get proven to be bullshit.

When the best you've got of me being wrong is wording things wrong about the few times I may have linked to CNN...you know you don't have a worthwhile argument.

Better run along and find some more bogus stories to post...then run away when they get proven to be bullshit.

When the best you've got of me being wrong is wording things wrong about the few times I may have linked to CNN...you know you don't have a worthwhile argument.

:lol:

Crowder breaks it down for you

Quit watching after his ignorant crack dealer opener.

The guy is a focking whackjob.