Sign in to follow this  
jgcrawfish

Carr has fracture of transverse process

Transverse process fracture, out 2-4 weeks per the bot. Similar injury to what Romo had and he had issues with back spasms all year after coming back.

as if the suckfest that is Amari Cooper wasn't bad enough?! :wall:

In my league that uses only 1 QB a week, a guy has Brady as a starter and Carr as a backup. I offered him a #3 WR for Carr since he is light on WRs, and he said he would take no less than Hunt for Carr. So obviously no deal. Phew....

In my league that uses only 1 QB a week, a guy has Brady as a starter and Carr as a backup. I offered him a #3 WR for Carr since he is light on WRs, and he said he would take no less than Hunt for Carr. So obviously no deal. Phew....

QB worth that much in your league? I mean, there are so many good QBs on our WW, I just dropped Dak. I didn't really want to, but really had to drop someone for Corey Davis.

QB worth that much in your league? I mean, there are so many good QBs on our WW, I just dropped Dak. I didn't really want to, but really had to drop someone for Corey Davis.

Not really. I had thought he may be a top 5 and still I was offering mmore than I should as I am pretty deep this year. Oh well. His loss. My gain.

He is fine rejecting your wr3 offer since those are easy to pluck off the wire and have little value. But he is delusional to suggest no less than Hunt. He has no clue how to value his players in trade.

He is fine rejecting your wr3 offer since those are easy to pluck off the wire and have little value. But he is delusional to suggest no less than Hunt. He has no clue how to value his players in trade.

Very true. And I offered low because he had Brady and no one in the league trades for QBs. It's too easy to fill in or pick up QBs when needed. Now if we had a 2 QB league, different story.

I also own Watson, and picked up Alex Smith last night. Is Carr droppable at this point? I hate to hold 3 QBs. Seems like this is an injury that could linger.

I also own Watson, and picked up Alex Smith last night. Is Carr droppable at this point? I hate to hold 3 QBs. Seems like this is an injury that could linger.

If he misses 4-6 weeks,Oakland then has a tough schedule in their final 5 or so games.

I read an article the other day that said the offensive line threw the game and Carr was hurt. Anyone heard this or any truth to it. Claim was Carr stood for the anthem and it was pay back.

I read an article the other day that said the offensive line threw the game and Carr was hurt. Anyone heard this or any truth to it. Claim was Carr stood for the anthem and it was pay back.

If there is any truth to that, it's appalling and even more reason the NFL will continue to have problems

Does anyone care if it's true anymore? About 1/3 of the population will believe it regardless

Time to pick up EJ Manual

You wont touch this guy unless you are playing in a 2 QB or superflex league.

in a 1 QB league Manual should stay on the wire where he belongs.

Does anyone care if it's true anymore? About 1/3 of the population will believe it regardless

He is right. Look at the morons that fell in line for the liar Michael Bennett. Hell the LVPD released a crap ton of evidence proving he is a POS liar and people STILL take his side. So yea. I can see that for sure.

got a link? sounds like an interesting read. This whole thing is very divisive, there were major discussions in the Steelers locker room and it sounded like a lot of division among the team. I found it strikingly odd that James Harrison was declared inactive the same week that all of it went down. :dunno:

Romo had this injury after he had had surgery on his discs in his lower back if I remember correctly, which is much worse that the fractures

Carr as far as I know hasn't had that so his recovery should be much smoother than Romo, that along with the fact he's at least a decade younger than Romo was when he was injured.

That said, a back injury is one that can linger on and on and on, so it will be good to look closer at him than normally once he returns

Do you have to? Maybe let him linger a bit.