Sign in to follow this  
joneo

Anyone notice how peaceful it is

I report people every day, just depends, like my name's Francis Sawyer, but everybody calls me Mike Honcho. Any of you guys call me Francis, and I'll report you.

And I don't like nobody touching my stuff. So just keep your meat-hooks off. If I catch any of you guys in my stuff, I'll report you. Also, I don't like nobody touching me. Now, any of you homos touch me, and I'll report you.

I reported Magnificent Bastard for "being Recliner Pilot" once just to see if he actually did have the same IP address as RP and would therefore get banned.

He was.

👮🏻

Ok. Fair enough.

I wish whoever did would be a focking man and say so publicly and defend his actions. But of course, a b!tch who reports wont do that.

Like I said earlier, a random came over from the mange bored and jumped into a political thread. Sho accused him of being an alias and acted like sho acts on a daily basis. They :argue: for a couple of pages then disappeared.

I'm guessing they both reported each other and got the hammer. Hopefully temporarily.

Like I said earlier, a random came over from the mange bored and jumped into a political thread. Sho accused him of being an alias and acted like sho acts on a daily basis. They :argue: for a couple of pages then disappeared.

I'm guessing they both reported each other and got the hammer. Hopefully temporarily.

Ok that I can see. Mike treats this place like the ghetto. As long as we keep it here, he doesnt get too upset. But he dont like us messing with the white folk over at the mange bored.

No he wasn't, liar. So add you to the list of reporters, all libtards. Sorry Titans, your theory doesn't hold up. Or you didn't care when it was your own doing it.

Why are you referring to yourself as "he"? Why stop posting as MB?

You've been outed RP give it up.

I report people every day, just depends, like my name's Francis Sawyer, but everybody calls me Mike Honcho. Any of you guys call me Francis, and I'll report you.And I don't like nobody touching my stuff. So just keep your meat-hooks off. If I catch any of you guys in my stuff, I'll report you. Also, I don't like nobody touching me. Now, any of you homos touch me, and I'll report you.

Lighten up Francis...

Forum Rules

We want all members to have an enjoyable and fun experience. With this in mind we have established these Forum Guidelines and Rules to help us achieve that goal.

Member Conduct & Etiquette

No flaming or name calling. Harassment or abuse directed towards anyone will not be tolerated. Be respectful of other posters. This applies to ALL users, regardless of post count, forum rank or perceived status at FF Today. Communicating on a message board is different from face-to-face communication. Only the words are seen, not your facial expressions or tone of voice. Please pay careful attention to how you use your words. Don't attack individuals.

You will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, racial, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violate of any law. Attempts to circumvent the profanity filters will not be tolerated either. Use your common sense.

No spamming, period. Advertisements and solicitations are inappropriate on these message boards. Any such messages will be removed at the discretion of either a forum moderator or administrator.

No SHOUTING. Its rude and annoying. Typing in ALL CAPS may result in your post being deleted. Same applies for AlTeRnAcApS. Please keep in mind that the reason you are posting is so that others can read what you have written. Therefore, we ask our members not to use excessively formatted text and to keep fonts to a reasonable size that are easy to read.

Post to the correct forum and only that forum. Do not post Who Should I (Start/Trade/Draft/Pick Up, etc.) type questions on the "FF Today Board". Please use the "A Little Help" board for any and all team management questions. This is a necessity given the high traffic of these forums.

Members who knowingly post fake or fraudulent news articles will have their their posts removed and account deleted.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

Did Sho really get banned? Wow - that's freaking lame. :thumbsdown:

Seriously, unless somebody feels seriously threatened IRL (physical or online stalking), reporting is about the kuntiest thing you can do on a message bored. No way that applies to Sho. :thumbsdown:

I missed it all.

Forum needs sho and newbie :(

I missed it all. Forum needs sho and newbie :(

Newbie is back, sho will be as well. Those guys can't quit this place.

Not sure why people assume somebody has to be reported to get banned either..

Newbie is back, sho will be as well. Those guys can't quit this place.

Not sure why people assume somebody has to be reported to get banned either..

True, but Sho's MO is not to post stuff that would get an unreported ban. It's not like Newbie advocating the murder of the POTUS. Somebody must have reported him, and Mike felt too busy not fixing the nbsp problem to look into it in much detail. I like the theory of some mange bored guy coming over here and getting butt hurt to easily. :dunno:

True, but Sho's MO is not to post stuff that would get an unreported ban. It's not like Newbie advocating the murder of the POTUS. Somebody must have reported him, and Mike felt too busy not fixing the nbsp problem to look into it in much detail. I like the theory of some mange bored guy coming over here and getting butt hurt to easily. :dunno:

Possibly, I wouldn't know, I've had sho on ignore for about a year.