Sign in to follow this  
donkeyjotes

Week 9 Waivers

Where do you all rank the WW fodder this week? Keep in mind, not everybody plays in 12-14 team leagues, so some of these players may or may not be available in your league. These players are all available in my 10 team league.

Allex Collins

JuJu Smith-Schuster

Alf Morris

DMAC

Paul Richardson

Marlon Mack

Dede Westbrook

Kenyan Drake

Damian Williams

Vernon Davis

I'm in a 10-team league too and also am trying to choose between either JuJu or Richardson at WR and Morris and Collins at RB. As for right now, I'm going with Collins at RB and am leaning towards Richardson, but mostly just because I could use him as a FLEX this weekend whereas JuJu is on a bye. I'm avoiding the Miami RB's, and wouldn't mind having M Mack either.

Really? Why?

He has dropped passes, although he looks electric I suspect they will set a fire under MB. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets it and gets it going. JuJu will go to the slot. JMO

He has dropped passes, although he looks electric I suspect they will set a fire under MB. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets it and gets it going. JuJu will go to the slot. JMO

JuJu scored his 97 yrd TD out of the slot...

• Like 1

Where do you all rank the WW fodder this week? Keep in mind, not everybody plays in 12-14 team leagues, so some of these players may or may not be available in your league. These players are all available in my 10 team league.

Allex Collins

JuJu Smith-Schuster

Alf Morris

DMAC

Paul Richardson

Marlon Mack

Dede Westbrook

Kenyan Drake

Damian Williams

Vernon Davis

Where is Woody?

In my league of this list; Collins, Dede, Drake and D Williams are available.

I personally will be putting in a claim for Collins only, but will try to get any of the remaining 3 as free agents super early this morning.

In my league of this list; Collins, Dede, Drake and D Williams are available.

I personally will be putting in a claim for Collins only, but will try to get any of the remaining 3 as free agents super early this morning.

Yeah, you don’t have to worry about the other three....no one wants them.

Yeah, you don’t have to worry about the other three....no one wants them.

I want Dede big time but I already have 6 WRs so not worth burning a waiver claim on him.

I will pick him up though as a flyer if he goes unclaimed, and hope I can trade my WR depth for one more RB though.

I like Dede alot.

Didn’t want to start a different thread......but I noticed DeVante Parker is on our waivers from like 2 weeks ago....but I already have Landry.

Parker worth a look with Cutler coming back?

Didn’t want to start a different thread......but I noticed DeVante Parker is on our waivers from like 2 weeks ago....but I already have Landry.

Parker worth a look with Cutler coming back?

Parker shouldn't be on waivers, regardless of QB.

If you have Landry, then I wouldn't go after Parker.

If you have Landry, then I wouldn't go after Parker.

No?

Just seemed like cutler peppered him much more.

MB is done dude.

Landry had just as many targets as Parker. Parker is just the better red zone threat. Parker hurt my feelings a bit with his same old garbage getting hurt and underachieving. As a dolphins fan I dont think you want a part of our offense anymore. Gase proved me wrong last year, but losing Ajayi and a couple players going on IR, I see a tanked season coming.

No?

Just seemed like cutler peppered him much more.

Typical Week-

Landry- 8 rec, 5 yds.

Parker- 6 rec, 98 yds, 2TDs

Slight exaggeration there and I'm stating the obvious but Juice will always get more targets making him serviceable in PPR while Parker's ceiling is always higher... when he plays... which is 50/50... sometimes 30/70... sometimes OUT last minute.

• Like 1

Landry had just as many targets as Parker. Parker is just the better red zone threat. Parker hurt my feelings a bit with his same old garbage getting hurt and underachieving. As a dolphins fan I dont think you want a part of our offense anymore. Gase proved me wrong last year, but losing Ajayi and a couple players going on IR, I see a tanked season coming.

Awsome post.

Agree with it.

Good job and thank you.

or the other 3 guys that catch a lot of balls... no thanks

Lockett is averaging 70% snap share and 6 targets per game. Its not the best, but in a great passing offense that could produce WR2.

There is a reason people touting JuJu, Doctson, and Corey before anything happens, because we can get them for free. Unlike Paul, you have to bid good FAAB for him.

I was able to get McFadden with the 11th priority. I had him on my roster before and tried to trade him to the Elliott owner and another guy who was really weak at RB, and neither wanted him. I had to drop him because of byes. I guess no one is really high on him in my league. I'm not either, but the potential is there, so we'll see.

Dion Lewis and Funchess got dropped this morning, and now I'm trying to figure out if either of them are worth a roster spot over Latavius, Sanu, McFadden, or Corey Davis. Honestly, I just don't trust Cam or think Funchess is that talented...even if he will get a lot of volume from here on out. And Dion's schedule is horrendous ROS.

Hoping K Drake turns into Marshall Faulk for remainder of season.

I like hope.

Marshall Faulk hasn't played in 13 years. I think you'd wand Drake to play better than Faulk :)

Drake seems like a worse Lamar Miller. I just don't see it happening. I think Damian Williams holds more value as a TD threat and pass catcher.