Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

The State of Northern Virginia elects first tranny to a state legislature

Well he focused on the right things instead of his d1ck

Where is The state of North Virginia? Is that anywhere near the state of South California?

It's West Virginia disguised with makeup, a wig, high heels, and a dress.

• Like 2

I'd bang her.

him.

it.

What the hell is it?

Ahh, never mind what it is. When I was a kid, I did much worse with beer goggles and a heart on.

I'd bang her.

him.

it.

What the hell is it?

Ahh, never mind what it is. When I was a kid, I did much worse with beer goggles and a hear on.

Was coming here to ask that obvious question....

And yeah, I think so.

Best part is, he/she beat an opponent who was against allowing transgenders to use the bathroom they're most comfortable in. :first:

What an epic statement by the public. In a year when I've had a hard time believing what has become of Americans, last night was a breath of fresh air.

Best part is, he/she beat an opponent who was against allowing transgenders to use the bathroom they're most comfortable in. :first:

What an epic statement by the public. In a year when I've had a hard time believing what has become of Americans, last night was a breath of fresh air.

Can you imagine what the air smells like coming outta that mutilated crotch area? I wouldn't breath that air with your nose.

I agree, let the people decide. It worked perfectly for POTUS.

Can you imagine what the air smells like coming outta that mutilated crotch area? I wouldn't breath that air with your nose.

No. I can't imagine. Is it actually connected to any real opening? Or produce any natural lubricants? I would think a soapy every day should keep it fresh. :dunno:

wood