Sign in to follow this  
Hardcore troubadour

MLB 2018

OPS 2nd only to Bonds in the modern era. :dunno: You can certainly make the argument.

If you're an intelligent, honest, person, you sure can.

He's nowhere near the GOAT. Not even in his era. Stop.

edjrs baseball clock didnt start ticking until Bonds hit 700 homers.

Dontcha know nobody who played before that is significant?

Aaron, Mays, Fox, Cabrera, Robinson,

DiMaggio were all great right handed hitters.

He's nowhere near the GOAT. Not even in his era. Stop.

He's right there with Sanchez, that's a good call

Like I saI'd, he needs to hit like Manny if he wants to act like Manny.

I know what you wrote... Even a few "Manny" seasons, Sanchez still wouldn't be close to "Manny" and not worth it...

The excuses begin...

https://twitter.com/JonHeyman/status/1021782161316368384

"Word is, Gary Sanchez may have re-aggravated groin injury on first inning passed ball last night. He’s getting killed for “lazy” plays but perhaps this explains them. Was afraid to tell team initially because he dreads return to dl. Now will get treatment, try to avoid dl."

I know what you wrote... Even a few "Manny" seasons, Sanchez still wouldn't be close to "Manny" and not worth it...

Nice try dumbass. Read more better from now on.

The excuses begin...

"Word is, Gary Sanchez may have re-aggravated groin injury on first inning passed ball last night. He’s getting killed for “lazy” plays but perhaps this explains them. Was afraid to tell team initially because he dreads return to dl. Now will get treatment, try to avoid dl."

even a shill like HT doesn't believe that

Nice try dumbass. Read more better from now on.

NY or Caveman ??

:lol:

even a shill like HT doesn't believe that

Shill? I'm

The one criticizing him. Don't be a clown like

HAHAH!

Look at his fat face

Pablo Sandoval. Lol.

The excuses begin...

On the DL now... How "convenient"...

Sanchez is getting killed in NY. That's how we rolll. Don't need you fockers from podunk jumping in.

Sanchez is getting killed in NY. That's how we rolll. Don't need you fockers from podunk jumping in.

Boone taking some heat too.

Aaron FVCKING Boone

Yankees get Britton from the Orioles. The best bullpen just got better, and Houston didn't get him. Nice.

Yankees get Britton from the Orioles. The best bullpen just got better, and Houston didn't get him. Nice.

Yeah because the bullpen is the issue...

Yeah because the bullpen is the issue...

Not a lot of starting pitching out there. Don't want to give up our jewels for the riff raft that's being peddled. Future is too bright to spend it all now, so you take what you can get. I like it. And you're jealous.

Not a lot of starting pitching out there. Don't want to give up our jewels for the riff raft that's being peddled. Future is too bright to spend it all now, so you take what you can get. I like it. And you're jealous.

:lol: at being jealous... I really couldn't care less...

:lol: at being jealous... I really couldn't care less...

Good. STFU then

Remember when Patsfan said he trusted Joe gasonthefire Kelly? Oops

Brutal

Keep an eye on Jeff McNeil. 26yo Minor league grinder, who suddenly learned how to hit with power. A guy never expected to make the bigs, and gets a hit in 1st AB with the Mets. I think he's about to be a folk hero at Citi Field.

Keep an eye on Jeff McNeil. 26yo Minor league grinder, who suddenly learned how to hit with power. A guy never expected to make the bigs, and gets a hit in 1st AB with the Mets. I think he's about to be a folk hero at Citi Field.

Teblow broked his hambone :(

Remember when Patsfan said he trusted Joe gasonthefire Kelly? Oops

Brutal

I was thinking the same thing. I jinxed him. He has fallen off a cliff.

I was thinking the same thing. I jinxed him. He has fallen off a cliff.

He's always been a heart attack reliever to me. They are in trouble., They can't win in the playoffs and they have no bullets to trade for anyone.

He's always been a heart attack reliever to me. They are in trouble., They can't win in the playoffs and they have no bullets to trade for anyone.

They are a flawed team in many respects, but I do think that they can get some help. They need some help in the bullpen (lefty would be nice) and I think they need another outfielder. You don't have to give up too much for those types of people and they have 3-4 decent starters which is all you need in the playoffs. The key will be having both Martinez and Betts being healthy for the remainder of the season. When one of those guys is out, they just can't produce runs.

They are a flawed team in many respects, but I do think that they can get some help. They need some help in the bullpen (lefty would be nice) and I think they need another outfielder. You don't have to give up too much for those types of people and they have 3-4 decent starters which is all you need in the playoffs. The key will be having both Martinez and Betts being healthy for the remainder of the season. When one of those guys is out, they just can't produce runs.

Trade Devers for Raisel Iglesias

Who plays third? The Thornburg deal keeps coming back to bite the Sox in the ass.

Can we agree that Dumbrowski sucks as a GM? he's been a GM for 40 years and has won it all once. His teams consistently gag in the playoffs, right Tigers fans? What the fock was Creepy thinking hiring this bum?

Picking Lucchino over Theo was the worst move in the history of Boston sports.

Can we agree that Dumbrowski sucks as a GM? he's been a GM for 40 years and has won it all once. His teams consistently gag in the playoffs, right Tigers fans? What the fock was Creepy thinking hiring this bum?

Picking Lucchino over Theo was the worst move in the history of Boston sports.

Agreed on both of those points.

When you have as much money as the Red Sox have, you are going to hit on some guys like Martinez and Sale. However, Dombrowski has some doozies in Sandoval, Price (instead of Lester) and Ramirez that have really put the team backwards from where they were when Theo was here.

Agreed on both of those points.

When you have as much money as the Red Sox have, you are going to hit on some guys like Martinez and Sale. However, Dombrowski has some doozies in Sandoval, Price (instead of Lester) and Ramirez that have really put the team backwards from where they were when Theo was here.

I will blame Henry for Lester, not Dumbo.

didn't want to pay a 30+ year old starter.

Does it the next year, almost twice as much for a guy that never pitched here :wacko:

Why does every pitcher dumbo gets have shoulder/elbow problems? Do they not have a Dr's and a MRI machine at Fenway?

July 13 at Twins - 2 inning 8 earned.

Nathan Eovaldi traded to the Red Sox... Tampa gets minor league left-handed pitcher Jalen Beeks...

https://www.mlb.com/news/red-sox-trade-for-nathan-eovaldi/c-287267732?partnerId=sf90782275&sf90782275=1&sf90782625=1

Beeks had a deer in the headlights look in his outings this year. Just not ready and a piece they could afford to give up. Not sure how much Eovaldi helps though.

Beeks had a deer in the headlights look in his outings this year. Just not ready and a piece they could afford to give up. Not sure how much Eovaldi helps though.

If nothing else, maybe a pinch runner?

Steven Wright will be back soon and he is an excellent baserunner. :lol:

Exactly where I was at :D

I don't think the Toronto would ask much for Aaron Loup. Even within division.

He's not a light's out guy but he does well against lefties and he's a FA at the end of the year.

They'd go for an OF or MI and a RHP.

Nice job by MLB and the Orioles last night.

play a game for 26 mins when you know there is no chance of getting the game in

No wonder MLB is losing fans in droves. Sh1t like this is despicable.