Sign in to follow this  
Hardcore troubadour

MLB 2018

Some guys can't handle the big stage in the cathedral of baseball, the home office. Ship him off to Atlanta or some other shitburgh.

IP H R ER BB K HR PC-ST ERA
S. Matz (L, 5-9) 0.2 8 7 7 1 2 0 32-22 4.35
J. Rhame 2.0 7 6 6 1 2 2 46-32 8.00
T. Peterson 1.1 2 3 3 1 1 1 29-17 6.53
T. Bashlor 0.2 2 3 3 2 0 0 27-14 5.40
J. Blevins 1.1 1 0 0 1 1 0 23-14 4.50
D. Smith 1.0 1 0 0 0 0 0 20-17 3.60
J. Reyes 1.0 5 6 6 2 0 2 48-29 54.00
Only 225 pitches.

Good game, good effort.

woman beating position player lead the team in pitches thrown. Ouch

Thanks for that Ed. Needed that.

Thanks for that Ed. Needed that.

Reyes looked good on the mound. he deserves another shot

Reyes looked good on the mound. he deserves another shot

:cry:

Kelly released for antics on the mound. :lol:

Aaron Hicks! Swinging the stick!

Settle down John.

Any more updates?

Ill get back to you. Maybe.

Ill get back to you. Maybe.

I figured that you were giving us updates on every hit. I think that the Sox might have put up a few runs since then. Looks like it might be 8-4 Sox now. :dunno:

I figured that you were giving us updates on every hit. I think that the Sox might have put up a few runs since then. Looks like it might be 8-4 Sox now. :dunno:

You guys aren't any fun anymore. Too touchy.

Just because the Sox touched up your pitchers?

Touched up? Don't patronize me.

You spelled Steve Pearce wrong.

I also didnt put him in my fantasy lineup tonight. Gotta love it.

Jeebus, this game. The Yankees have hit 4 home runs and theyre losing by 8 still. Did either team bring any pitchers to the game tonight?

Jeebus, this game. The Yankees have hit 4 home runs and theyre losing by 8 still. Did either team bring any pitchers to the game tonight?

Win tomorrow or forget any chance at the division. Not that there's a great chance if they do win.

Win tomorrow or forget any chance at the division. Not that there's a great chance if they do win.

Do you feel like this is a generally unlikeable team?

Typical 2018 hitting by the Yanks. Swing hard for the fences. 4 HR and 12 Ks. Johnson is not a strikeout pitcher.

From Stats :

Brian Johnson of the @RedSox is done after 5 innings, but they were quite eventful. Johnson is the first pitcher in the live-ball era to tally 11+ strikeouts and allow 3+ homers in an outing of no more than 5 innings.

Not at all. Actually think they're very likeable. Sanchez comes off as a bit of a dik but that's about it.

They have the right guy in Severino going tomorrow, so that is a good possibility.

I have also not seen much with the Yankees that is unlikeable. Baseball isnt really that way anymore. Guys like each other too much and it is hard to hate too many guys.

ETA - Britton comes into the game in the situation the Yankees traded for him to address. Bases loaded, 1 out in the 8th. Why is he in a 14-6 game with 3 more games to be played in this series? Not the same guy as before.

They have the right guy in Severino going tomorrow, so that is a good possibility.

I have also not seen much with the Yankees that is unlikeable. Baseball isnt really that way anymore. Guys like each other too much and it is hard to hate too many guys.

ETA - Britton comes into the game in the situation the Yankees traded for him to address. Bases loaded, 1 out in the 8th. Why is he in a 14-6 game with 3 more games to be played in this series? Not the same guy as before.

They didn't it hwve anyone else because Lynn has to pitch on Saturday and Gray pitched yesterday. Plus tonget him somenwork.

Not at all. Actually think they're very likeable. Sanchez comes off as a bit of a dik but that's about it.

I just don't care for them in general.. I'm a big Gardner fan.. indifferent about judge... I really didn't like that glayber play at 2nd yesterday. Don't carr for bird.

Like Didi a ton.. like sev... Like andujar

Really do not like boon

I think just too high of expectations for a young team.. they have over achieved and we are kinda seeing the low now after seeing the high

They didn't it hwve anyone else because Lynn has to pitch on Saturday and Gray pitched yesterday. Plus tonget him somenwork.

Is that why he decided to not cover first on a grounder to the right? :lol:

My guess is the Yanks are getting it out of their system. Like the earlier games in the season between these teams, blowouts are the norm and all is forgotten the next game.

Is that why he decided to not cover first on a grounder to the right? :lol:

My guess is the Yanks are getting it out of their system. Like the earlier games in the season between these teams, blowouts are the norm and all is forgotten the next game.

Correct. Tomorrow is a new game and they will rely on their ace.

Correct. Tomorrow is a new game and they will rely on their ace.

Who needs to go on the DL and rest because his fastball is becoming flat

I just don't care for them in general.. I'm a big Gardner fan.. indifferent about judge... I really didn't like that glayber play at 2nd yesterday. Don't carr for bird.

Like Didi a ton.. like sev... Like andujar

Really do not like boon

I think just too high of expectations for a young team.. they have over achieved and we are kinda seeing the low now after seeing the high

Love Didi. And you're right, they are not a finished product. The lineup and the bullpen got here before the starting pitching did. Hopefully that can be addressed with FA and Sheffield when he's ready. Plus Boston is really good, so is Houston.

The Yankees in their history have never had a likeable team...

The Yankees in their history have never had a likeable team...

Yeah, that Derek Jeter, so unlikeable. What with the hustling on every play, no off the field nonsense, clutch hitting. And Bernie Williams and Tino Martinez? Couple of world class jerks. And don't get me started on Mariano Rivera with all that humility and sportsmanship. .

Yeah, that Derek Jeter, so unlikeable. What with the hustling on every play, no off the field nonsense, clutch hitting. And Bernie Williams and Tino Martinez? Couple of world class jerks. And don't get me started on Mariano Rivera with all that humility and sportsmanship. .

Yep...

Fans who start talking trash in December and post after every time one of them gets on base are what make the Yankers unlikeable

Fans who start talking trash in December and post after every time one of them gets on base are what make the Yankers unlikeable

Who was talking trash? Being happy your team made a big trade is trash talking? Sensitive little twit.

I find that it is better to gloat or grovel in silence.

That's not any fun. Just sayin.

Should I gloat now? :dunno:

Exceptional performance by Porcello with the Yanks ace opposing him.

Yeah. Yanks should skip Severino for a turn and regroup. Look towards winning the wildcard game.