Sign in to follow this  
Mungwater

NBC in talks to revive the office

I don't know how anything could get worse after steve carrel leaves it. One of the unfunniest dooshes out there.

Steve Carrel is the worst.

I've seen snippets of him, never watched an entire episode of movie.

I honestly tried watching 40 year old virgin, I was done before the 30 minute mark

• Like 1

I honestly tried watching 40 year old virgin, I was done before the 30 minute mark

Great Minds think alike, Ed.

The Office is an all-time great, it actually plays perfectly for how you feel about Carrel. I'd suggest watching a few episodes.

The Office is an all-time great, it actually plays perfectly for how you feel about Carrel. I'd suggest watching a few episodes.

I tried to watch it, My hatred for Carrell and that other unfunny doosh Rainn Wilson wouldn't let me get past about 3 minutes.

Great show. Carrell was perfect in the role (once they stopped trying to ripoff the BBC version). They could use another Office - Parks and Rec type show.

I tried to watch it, My hatred for Carrell and that other unfunny doosh Rainn Wilson wouldn't let me get past about 3 minutes.

Well, you gave it a go.

I've never run into anybody that watched it that didn't like it. I'm very immature though, so that could be the issue.

That's what she said..

Well, you gave it a go.

I've never run into anybody that watched it that didn't like it. I'm very immature though, so that could be the issue.

That's what she said..

The Office is awesome. It isnt a show you can just pick up and start laughing, you have to get to know the characters, know the side stories, the inside jokes. Definitely not a pickup and watch any episode type of sitcom.

I honestly tried watching 40 year old virgin, I was done before the 30 minute mark.

What about the movie dis you watch the whole thing ?

I didnt like the first few seasons - Id already seen the British version so I didnt really need a remake. Thought it was funny after that but like many shows The Office overstayed its welcome me by a few years.