Sign in to follow this  
Gladiators

Trump claims

He owns actual real estate...and much of the real estate in board liberals heads.

It's uncanny. It's like Pavlov's dogs the second a tweet hits.

Well I see I'm living in your head too. See you need to learn certain verbage. Trolling implies that he knows the stupidity of what he posts. He literally doesn't. Today he went off on the Postal Service of all things for Christ sake. I don't think he knows that it's not a federal agency. In fact I would guarantee it. And you know why he did? Because minutes before Fox and Friends had said something about it.

That's scary of shiit given the Fox and Friends May have the dumbest people on the planet newswise.

But, if you want to get specific about trolling, it would be far more accurate to say that Fox & Friends can easily troll Trump into posting and responding at the drop of a hat on literally any stupid subject they cover within a matter of minutes. It's been proven dozens of times before.

The guy has too much dementia to sit through his presidential daily briefing. But he'll sit there in his jammies and watch Fox and Friends and whip out his Twitter machine the minute they tell him to.

That, my friend, is trolling.

The fact that you kids are so butt hurt every time I bring up something stupid the Trump says or does? well that says a lot more about you and your own insecurities.

He has trolled Wiff more than all posters on the GC combined.

Sometimes the fish just seem to jump in the boat, don't they.

Trhmp tweets out they freak out ghen months later they find out the were lied to by the media and Trump was right. Classic....

Here goes the anti-gun pro-choice cyclone claiming hes a conservative again. You really want to fit in with these dudes dont you man. :lol:

... unless of course, you think those two dozen post to Kristen Stewart about Twilight and how the vampire guy was going to break her heart was somehow meant to troll me. LOL

Dude is a demented old loon. LOL

Sometimes the fish just seem to jump in the boat, don't they.

Trhmp tweets out they freak out ghen months later they find out the were lied to by the media and Trump was right. Classic....

Take that sh!t to the drinking thread :music_guitarred:

• Like 2

Here goes the anti-gun pro-choice cyclone claiming hes a conservative again. You really want to fit in with these dudes dont you man. :lol:

Far better than fitting in with the logic that thinks they can legislate people out of poverty, that government knows how to spend my money better than I, or the idiotic notion that the gubment can run major programs better than the free market.

How's that working out free thinker?

And bruh...you voted Hillary. Cash in that IM WITH HER card for a vagina hat?

• Like 2

Far better than fitting in with the logic that thinks they can legislate people out of poverty, that government knows how to spend my wifes money better than I, or the idiotic notion that the gubment can run major programs better than the free market.

How's that working out free thinker?

And bruh...you voted Hillary. Cash in that IM WITH HER card for a vagina hat?

Fixed. :thumbsup:

Lol...I brought plenty into marriage sweetie.

Keep swinging.

Youre a nice enough guy, but the whole bashing liberals gimmick just doesnt work for you. Youre a moderate at best. Im literally more conservative than you, and I would never consider myself a conservative.

Youre a nice enough guy, but the whole bashing liberals gimmick just doesnt work for you. Youre a moderate at best. Im literally more conservative than you, and I would never consider myself a conservative.

I'm usually bashing their hypocrisy more than policy...bc yes their are some social things I can get on board with liberally.

But in general I hate people equally. :)

Hmm, interesting take.

Id always assumed he was half an idiot. But I must admit that didnt fit with the rest of his posting. That dissonance always bothered me.

So you may be on to something here. Kinda like a wh0re, he just wants to be liked by the dudes and will do whatever it takes :(

Hmm, interesting take.

Id always assumed he was half an idiot. But I must admit that didnt fit with the rest of his posting. That dissonance always bothered me.

So you may be on to something here. Kinda like a wh0re, he just wants to be liked by the dudes and will do whatever it takes :(

Its just a internet thing IMO. Everybody has to pick a side, or else theres nothing to argue about. Wed all just go around in circles stroking one another. There are a couple posters that are probably pretty far right/left IRL, but Id say most people here are all somewhere around the middle.

Hmm, interesting take.

Says the numbnuts with 50 THOUSAND posts.

Holy irony on you calling anyone an idiot.

• Like 1

Its just a internet thing IMO. Everybody has to pick a side, or else theres nothing to argue about. Wed all just go around in circles stroking one another. There are a couple posters that are probably pretty far right/left IRL, but Id say most people here are all somewhere around the middle.

Agreed. I don’t find many people go straight ticket on every possible issue. Not sure how one could.

I just find the fake outrage and hypocrisy amusing in its blatant manner is all.

Says the numbnuts with 50 THOUSAND posts.

Holy irony on you calling anyone an idiot.

Truedat

Agreed. I don’t find many people go straight ticket on every possible issue. Not sure how one could.

I just find the fake outrage and hypocrisy amusing in its blatant manner is all.

I used to not go straight ticket

now that we have to fight the liberal agenda, its straight R, all the way, every candidate, every measure, every policy, every thing

it used to be gay marriage and abortion, I was anti-abortion and pro gay marriage, now that they have the gay stuff squared away it has gotten completely out of hand.

I know someone like Mobb who leans left, has to think this is absolutely ridiculous, what we are seeing in California, and if you don't fight back elsewhere it will spread out of control

2018 laws in California

http://www.kcra.com/article/18-new-california-laws-you-should-know-going-into-2018-1/14480391

6. Sanctuary state of California: SB 54 restricts the ability of state and local police in California to cooperate with U.S. Immigrations and Customs Enforcement, or ICE, agents. Beginning Jan. 1, law enforcement officers won’t be allowed to ask about someone’s immigration status or hold them for ICE agents, unless that person has been convicted of a crime. In addition, AB 291 prohibits landlords from reporting renters who are in the country illegally.

8. Gender identity on driver’s licenses: SB 179 removes the requirement that people have to choose either male or female on their identification documents. Transgender people will be able to select “nonbinary” as an option if they do not identify as either male or female. This new choice will be available beginning in 2019.

15. Free college: As part of a nationwide push by Democrats to provide free higher education, AB 19 is the first step in that process, waiving the fee for first-time students who enroll full time in California community colleges.

these above are down right ridiculous but California is taking it one step too far with this

9. Guns banned at schools: AB 424 eliminates a previous policy, implemented in 2016, that gave school administrators the ability to decide whether campus employees with concealed carry permits were allowed to bring their firearms to school. The new law bans firearms on campus altogether.

Strongly against 6, 15 and 9.

Dont really give a fock about 8, at face value. Although I dont know enough about it to know how it would impact bathrooms, and I dont want some chick with a d!ck peeing in the same bathroom as my 6 year old daughter. Would need to research more.

What it mostly comes down to for me, is I cant stand the religious right. Not only because Im an atheist, but I just find people like Ted Cruz to be the most absolutely vile politicians of them all. Its actually sort of a bummer that Donald Trump is such a buffoon, because I do agree with many of his policies, and I believe he is the probably the least religious president weve ever had.

Strongly against 6, 15 and 9.

Dont really give a fock about 8, at face value. Although I dont know enough about it to know how it would impact bathrooms, and I dont want some chick with a d!ck peeing in the same bathroom as my 6 year old daughter. Would need to research more.

What it mostly comes down to for me, is I cant stand the religious right. Not only because Im an atheist, but I just find people like Ted Cruz to be the most absolutely vile politicians of them all. Its actually sort of a bummer that Donald Trump is such a buffoon, because I do agree with many of his policies, and I believe he is the probably the least religious president weve ever had.

I too am an Atheist, but its funny, I found Ted Cruz as the most electable candidate, and it was who I supported. One thing I liked about Ted Cruz (other than the fact that he destroys crazy old man Bernie everytime they meet) is that he is the first evangelical candidate who puts the Constitution above the Bible when it comes to his candidacy.

as far as no 8, there is also a amendment to it that you can change your sex at anytime without the surgery, I just see it as a slippery slope law, I mean why can't I claim to be a minority woman and get financial help to start a business, or minority hiring/college acceptance. Its just too much.

and to your last point, I hate Trump as a person but have agreed with pretty much every single policy and decision that have occurred since hes come into office

Sure you are. :sleep:

Well I see I'm living in your head too. See you need to learn certain verbage. Trolling implies that he knows the stupidity of what he posts. He literally doesn't. Today he went off on the Postal Service of all things for Christ sake. I don't think he knows that it's not a federal agency. In fact I would guarantee it. And you know why he did? Because minutes before Fox and Friends had said something about it.

That's scary of shiit given the Fox and Friends May have the dumbest ###### people on the planet newswise.

But, if you want to get specific about trolling, it would be far more accurate to say that Fox & Friends can easily troll Trump into posting and responding at the drop of a hat on literally any stupid subject they cover within a matter of minutes. It's been proven dozens of times before.

The guy has too much dementia to sit through his presidential daily briefing. But he'll sit there in his jammies and watch Fox and Friends and whip out his Twitter machine the minute they tell him to.

That, my friend, is trolling.

The fact that you kids are so butt hurt every time I bring up something stupid the Trump says or does? well that says a lot more about you and your own insecurities.

Still costs the taxpayers some serious dough because it's run like .

http://fortune.com/2015/03/27/us-postal-service/

Amazon is taking them for a ride and that was his point. I read it amounts to a $1.30 loss per Amazon package delivered. That's crazy.

Sure you are. :sleep:

Trump didnt turn republican until the president turned black. Voting for Trump doesnt make you a conservative. HTH

Trump didnt turn republican until the president turned black. Voting for Trump doesnt make you a conservative. HTH

You suck. Everything that is presently wrong with discourse in our country. Your type will be the ruination of it all.

You got to forgive them. They're fairly simple minded. I think I'm on about my 400 time of saying being anti Trump doesn't make you anti-conservative. If it did, then most of the long-standing true conservatives in DC and beyond turned into flaming Jane Fonda's.

Then again, these are the same guys who argued that thinking Sarah Palin was an idiot automatically made you a flaming liberal.

Then again, these are the same guys who said the same thing that George Bush. And now, very quietly, oh no! He wasn't a republican! He wasn't a conservative! He was in neoconservative!

... and you defended him tooth and nail on this board repeatedly. LOL

Trump's a conservative the same way that Snoop Dogg is a teetotaling albino.

You suck. Everything that is presently wrong with discourse in our country. Your type will be the ruination of it all.

Trump has switched parties 6 times since 1989. Most recently, from D to R in 2009, when Obama came to office. Before that, he would just switch back and forth in alignment with whoever won, because we all know how much Trump likes WINNING.

If you want to eat spoonfuls of sh!t, go for it, but dont blame everyone else for your bad breath.

• Like 1

Trump has switched parties 6 times since 1989. Most recently, from D to R in 2009, when Obama came to office. Before that, he would just switch back and forth in alignment with whoever won, because we all know how much Trump likes WINNING.

If you want to eat spoonfuls of sh!t, go for it, but dont blame everyone else for your bad breath.

Of course it was because Obama was black. Can you explain all those people who voted for Obama and Trump? I know you won't even try, because you're incapable of explaining anything without racism as a reason. Like I said , you suck.

Of course it was because Obama was black. Can you explain all those people who voted for Obama and Trump? I know you won't even try, because you're incapable of explaining anything without racism as a reason. Like I said , you suck.

Voting for Trump doesnt make you a racist. Never claimed anything of the sort. It also doesnt mean Trump is not a racist, which he most definitely is.

ETA: and its cute to hear you talk about discourse, when youre literally the worst poster on this forearm. Even by the admission of several people who align with you politically. NorthernVike was calling you a doosh a few days back, and hed let Trump pee on him, like a Russian hooker.

Voting for Trump doesnt make you a racist. Never claimed anything of the sort. It also doesnt mean Trump is not a racist, which he most definitely is.

ETA: and its cute to hear you talk about discourse, when youre literally the worst poster on this forearm. Even by the admission of several people who align with you politically. NorthernVike was calling you a doosh a few days back, and hed let Trump pee on him, like a Russian hooker.

I'm flattered. Thank you. You suck though. Still can't explain it. Libtards still can't.

I'm flattered. Thank you. You suck though. Still can't explain it. Libtards still can't.

Dont worry. Eventually youll reinvent yourself into someone that isnt insufferable to everyone but drobeski. Until then, atleast you have one another to dock with.

Dont worry. Eventually youll reinvent yourself into someone that isnt insufferable to everyone but drobeski. Until then, atleast you have one another to dock with.

Still can't explain why people voted for Obama and then Trump? And the suck goes on.

Still can't explain why people voted for Obama and then Trump? And the suck goes on.

How the fock would I know? Maybe they were unhappy with Obummercare? Changed party affiliations? Go ask those people. Let me know what you find out.

How the fock would I know? Maybe they were unhappy with Obummercare? Changed party affiliations? Go ask those people. Let me know what you find out.

Oh, so it wasn't racism that got Trump elected? Good. I feel you're learning here.

Oh, so it wasn't racism that got Trump elected? Good. I feel you're learning here.

I already said voting for Trump doesnt make you a racist, like 3 posts up. Do I need to say everything twice, for you to comprehend things? Do you have any other cognitive disabilities I need to adjust my posting for? :wall:

I already said voting for Trump doesnt make you a racist, like 3 posts up. Do I need to say everything twice, for you to comprehend things? Do you have any other cognitive disabilities I need to adjust my posting for? :wall:

Nope. Good work. I'm getting through to some of you.