Sign in to follow this  
Mr Pickles

Gov't Shut Down January 19th....Call it!

24 members have voted

1. 1. Does the Gov't Shut Down on Jan 19th?

• Nope, Trump Saves the Day
    • Yep, Dumbocrats demand open borders and amnesty for DACA
    • Stop Gap and kick the can down the road two more months
    • Other - Write In

You should look.

5 Dems voted for it...Republicans did not.

Trump has been given two deals now that could have saved this. Durbin/Graham with a bipartisan deal...which he was ok with til Miller started talking to him.

Then again with Schumer...even had his wall. Once Schumer left...Trump changes and tries to change the deal. The freedom caucus is a major cause of what is going in right now.

Even he knows he is getting blamed right now and rightfully so.

So thanks for confirming my comment... The Democrats voted no (except for five of them), even if the four Republicans votes yes, they still would have been short... Democrats are to blame, no way you can spin it...

Thanks for the shutdown Democrats...

Dumbocrats are going to PAY BIG in November. These leftist communists open borders libtards are going down BIG in November!

Dumbocrats are going to PAY BIG in November. These leftist communists open borders libtards are going down BIG in November!

From your keyboard to God's ears...

• Like 1

So thanks for confirming my comment... The Democrats voted no (except for five of them), even if the four Republicans votes yes, they still would have been short... Democrats are to blame, no way you can spin it...

You can keep hoping that. But the party in power will take the blame. Its up to them to come up with this...its not up to the other side to just agree to whatever.

The democrats have taken two proposals to Trump that could have ended this. He(after talking to a few jackasses) pissed on both offers.

Everyone knows Slonuts is always right. Everyone here is always wrong. No one kicks his ass. He kicks other peoples asses.

Jeez man talk about someone whos a few beers short of a six pack

• Like 1

Everyone knows Slonuts is always right. Everyone here is always wrong. No one kicks his ass. He kicks other peoples asses.

Jeez man talk about someone whos a few beers short of a six pack

So yet another post of yours bringing substance to the table.

Try talking about a topic with some sort of intelligence for once . It might take you having to read something and get informed so you dont get busted lyrics by again.

I think at some point we have to just say both republicans and Democrats are both batshiit crazy.

Board liberals have questioned why we aren't outraged by Trump, we ask why you aren't outraged by your entire democratic party....for me this is why.

They both suck...you just have to find a few issues you want taken care of and grab your ankles for the rest of the shiitshow in the shithole called DC.

• Like 2

Dems gave him two deals...he was ok with both.

Liar

I think at some point we have to just say both republicans and Democrats are both batshiit crazy.

Board liberals have questioned why we aren't outraged by Trump, we ask why you aren't outraged by your entire democratic party....for me this is why.

They both suck...you just have to find a few issues you want taken care of and grab your ankles for the rest of the shiitshow in the shithole called DC.

Several apparently traded their tax vote for getting this done. And now its not getting done.

I agree the parties are focked up. But currently one is fighters for what appears to be a good cause that a majority of people support. They are being held up by a small group who has the Presidents ear.

Both failed in this and keep kicking the cam down the road (when was the last time we had a real budget?)

Liar

Already posted the link to the Schumer talks...yiu can try educating yourself in the Durbin/Graham negotiations prior to the meeting.

Unlike you...I have no need to lie.

Already posted the link to the Schumer talks...yiu can try educating yourself in the Durbin/Graham negotiations prior to the meeting.

Unlike you...I have no need to lie.

A source familiar with the thinking of a guy who once went to DC on a class field trips in middle school.

So yet another post of yours bringing substance to the table.

Try talking about a topic with some sort of intelligence for once . It might take you having to read something and get informed so you dont get busted lyrics by again.

Slonuts I dont have to. People already have done the work so theres no point. Youre just too much of an idiot and get too worked up over it. My advice? Quit now while youre ahead. All youre doing is making yourself look like a bigger idiot with each post. That hole is getting mighty deep if you keep digging

A source familiar with the thinking of a guy who once went to DC on a class field trips in middle school.

Nope. And what have you brought to the table? Oh yeah...nothing at all.

Try educating yourself formince...away from FoxNews would be nice.

This is easy, guys. The senators voted. It's on record who voted no. Plain and simple. Period. Democrats overwhelmingly votes no on the CR. They wanted DACA in the bill. They shut the government down over DACA and illegal immigrants. It's on record and a fact who voted no, and why.

• Like 2

Slonuts I dont have to. People already have done the work so theres no point. Youre just too much of an idiot and get too worked up over it. My advice? Quit now while youre ahead. All youre doing is making yourself look like a bigger idiot with each post. That hole is getting mighty deep if you keep digging

I dont get worked up at all.

Hole getting deeper by what? Posting facts in the matter.

Tell us again how you didnt get paid during the 2011 government shut down that didnt happen.

You wont try because you know you dont have a damn thing...just like every time you make bogus claims...get asked to prove it...then claim you kicked my ass and you run away.

Run along now little guy...some are actually discussing this issue.

This is easy, guys. The senators voted. It's on record who voted no. Plain and simple. Period. Democrats overwhelmingly votes no on the CR. They wanted DACA in the bill. They shut the government down over DACA and illegal immigrants. It's on record and a fact who voted no, and why.

Common sense response.

So did Ryan and McConnel I believe.

Its also out there what deals were taken to the President and he balked.

Its also the first time we have had a shut down with one party in control of congress and the White House.

So did Ryan and McConnel I believe.

Its also out there what deals were taken to the President and he balked.

Its also the first time we have had a shut down with one party in control of congress and the White House.

And? Republicans alone didn't have enough votes, right? Which party voted 90% no? Its on record. It cant be argued. Which party used DACA to hijack the vote? It wasn't the republicans.

And? Republicans alone didn't have enough votes, right? Which party voted 90% no? Its on record. It cant be argued. Which party used DACA to hijack the vote? It wasn't the republicans.

You keep trying that and see how it plays out.

Which party used military pay...then refused a measure that kept them paid?

Which party used DACA and healthcare to get votes in tax refor?

What people see is simplistic...they dont look at votes.

Republicans control congress and the White House and the government is shut down.

Pretty simple is how it gets viewed by many. And those willing to look further see all that has gone on

Treason plain and simple. Democrats have lost their mind

You keep trying that and see how it plays out.

Which party used military pay...then refused a measure that kept them paid?

Which party used DACA and healthcare to get votes in tax refor?

What people see is simplistic...they dont look at votes.

Republicans control congress and the White House and the government is shut down.

Pretty simple is how it gets viewed by many. And those willing to look further see all that has gone on

Which party overwhelmingly voted no? Pretty easy, and not debatable. Its a fact, yet here you are arguing against facts. So I'll ask again. Which party voted 90% no? Which party used DACA to vote no? If you need to see who voted no, I can link it.

It's pretty incredible that somebody would argue about this one.

mind boggling dumb. ITS A FACT. ITS ON RECORD.

Nope. And what have you brought to the table? Oh yeah...nothing at all.

Try educating yourself formince...away from FoxNews would be nice.

FOCK YOU! Seriously FOCK YOU!

Right now I'm trying to figure out how to get my people who are CONUS side TDY back home and telling my OCONUS people not to worry. Don't focking tell me to educate myself you drunk treasonous .

Right now I'm trying to figure out how to get my people who are CONUS side TDY back home and telling my OCONUS people not to worry. Don't focking tell me to educate myself you drunk treasonous ######.

The guy has no job and doesnt the first clue as to what it means to manage people. Especially in the government. Yet here he is trying to tell other people how it really is. Talk about your typical uneducated moron

I for one am shocked that master deal maker Don couldnt get something done.

Right now I'm trying to figure out how to get my people who are CONUS side TDY back home and telling my OCONUS people not to worry. Don't focking tell me to educate myself you drunk treasonous ######.

I will tell you to educate yourself because you are simply ignorant of what went on. You proved that with your claims of what Trump would do be what actually happened.

Treasonous?

Holy fock...people

Claim I get riled up and then you all post such ridiculous crap.

The guy has no job and doesnt the first clue as to what it means to manage people. Especially in the government. Yet here he is trying to tell other people how it really is. Talk about your typical uneducated moron

A. I have a job.

B. I managed people for years working in government and have first hand knowledge of the legislative process.

You have no clue about me as always just run your ignorant mouth about me because you lack the capacity to have an intelligent discussion on the topic. Which why you got busted lying again.

Did anyone die yet?

Nope but I have a validation / verification event scheduled next week at one my OEMs with the target audience. If this shut down continues, manuals on how to safely operate equipment will be delayed there by endangering the warfighter. I also have no idea how this shut down will affect our Army depots. If they shut down(I don't think they will) bringing the warfighters equipment back to standard will be in jeopardy too. This is hurting thousands of other programs not just mine.

Not to mention the moral of the warfighter and his/her family who depend on that pay check.

Democrats are tell us go fight in a foreign land while we supplant you with a different foreign invader.. Focking treasonous.

A. I have a job.

B. I managed people for years working in government and have first hand knowledge of the legislative process.

You have no clue about me as always just run your ignorant mouth about me because you lack the capacity to have an intelligent discussion on the topic. Which why you got busted lying again.

Sure you do buddy. You completely have a job and have managed people in government. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Your pathetic lies are just digging the hole deeper.

Sure you do buddy. You completely have a job and have managed people in government. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Your pathetic lies are just digging the hole deeper.

Neither are lies...unlike you...I dont try to impress people here and dont need to lie.

No thoughts on the actual topic? It going to run around claiming you kicked my ass.

Youre not even a challenge chief.

Holy irony. Didnt you claim to be a doctor before admitting youre a candystriper?

Holy irony. Didnt you claim to be a doctor before admitting youre a candystriper?

He also claims to have not gotten paid during the government shut down of 2011.

Neither are lies...unlike you...I dont try to impress people here and dont need to lie.

No thoughts on the actual topic? It going to run around claiming you kicked my ass.

Youre not even a challenge chief.

You do realize you keep lying about working and also working in the government managing people right? Lol. And as for my thoughts on the subject, theyve been voiced by pretty much everyone here except for you. You miss the point everyone makes. You ignore the facts everyone states. And you ignorantly keep trying to prove your right when in fact youre 100% wrong. How many people need to tell you that your wrong before you finally say wow Im a freaking idiot?

But you have fun with continually lying and acting like a complete retard. Im gonna take a nap. Tired from spending the morning hunting.

A shutdown falls on the President's lack of leadership. He can't even control his party and get people together in a room. A shutdown means the President is weak

You do realize you keep lying about working and also working in the government managing people right? Lol. And as for my thoughts on the subject, theyve been voiced by pretty much everyone here except for you. You miss the point everyone makes. You ignore the facts everyone states. And you ignorantly keep trying to prove your right when in fact youre 100% wrong. How many people need to tell you that your wrong before you finally say wow Im a freaking idiot?

But you have fun with continually lying and acting like a complete retard. Im gonna take a nap. Tired from spending the morning hunting.

I realize Im telling the truth about my current employment and my previous work in government. I realize you are utterly ignorant in most topics seenin this board and my life and employment history is just one more.

I realize you are a sad man who has been busted lying over and over in this board and has to try to insult others to make yourself feel better.

I have posted the facts about how we got to this point. I know some will soon this all in the democrats . That is foolish and they will be a small minority. I know some will blame it all in republicans. I believe there will be more of this (with a lot of that aimed at Trump). They are not completely correct either.

There is blame in both sides as they have kicked this down the road over and over again. Theoarty in power gets a majority from f the blame with the president taking the brunt of that at this time given the deals that were offered and declined. I believe this based upon n many things including my own feelings in DACA and the ramifications of letting it go.

How many people? In a board filled with far right conservatives...they can scream it all they want. Having that group tell me I am wrong doesnt make it so. I have facts in my side again.

A. I have a job.

Why don't you put him on ignore too? He has fulfilled your criteria for it, by a wide margin. Psycho.