Sign in to follow this  
Alias Detective

Just look inside

People who don't vote yet complain about an outcome. Crassisc

People that voted for Gary Johnson aren't as bad, but close. And a lot of them did so they could complain no matter who won. Very, very puzzy.

In general, my level of government/politician distrust hasn't changed. My faith in humanity has decreased a bit since Trump took office.

strange, mine increased.

His election stopped a truly evil to the core human from getting the office. Great Americans saved us from that. You should be proud.

• Like 1

People who don't vote yet complain about an outcome. Crassisc

1. Hawaii is one of the most overwhelmingly Democratic states in the country. If you don't vote dem, your vote is inconsequential.

2. I didn't like either of the main candidates.

3. I wasn't complaining, just answering the question in the OP.

1. Hawaii is one of the most overwhelmingly Democratic states in the country. If you don't vote dem, your vote is inconsequential.

2. I didn't like either of the main candidates.

3. I wasn't complaining, just answering the question in the OP.

So winning the popular vote by 3 million is inconsequential? Could you, being a man of letters, let your fellow board leftys know?

strange, mine increased.

His election stopped a truly evil to the core human from getting the office. Great Americans saved us from that. You should be proud.

Well, I guess our values are different. I can understand not liking Hillary, but not pride for Trump.

Before Pearl Harbor, there was a lot of people who didn't want to get involved in the war in Europe against the Nazis.

Their number one argument sounds very familiar to what I'm seeing here.

"Oh really , you want to complain about Hitler? Did you vote for the other guy? Then you don't get to complain!"

It's that exact same kind of thinking that actually encouraged the Germans to bomb Pearl Harbor.

Well, I guess our values are different. I can understand not liking Hillary, but not pride for Trump.

it's not pride of trump its pride of saving the country from her.

So winning the popular vote by 3 million is inconsequential? Could you, being a man of letters, let your fellow board leftys know?

I didn't see anyone mention the popular vote in this thread, nor do I see a connection to what I posted. :dunno:

it's not pride of trump its pride of saving the country from her.

Yet...exposing us to him.

I didn't see anyone mention the popular vote in this thread, nor do I see a connection to what I posted. :dunno:

You didn't vote because it was inconsequential. It was inconsequential because we use the electoral system, not a popular vote. Did I explain how our national election works clear enough?

Yet...exposing us to him.

im an adult heterosexual male, bad words dont bother me.

He's doing a great job so far. That's all that matters.

Before Pearl Harbor, there was a lot of people who didn't want to get involved in the war in Europe against the Nazis.

Their number one argument sounds very familiar to what I'm seeing here.

"Oh really , you want to complain about Hitler? Did you vote for the other guy? Then you don't get to complain!"

It's that exact same kind of thinking that actually encouraged the Germans to bomb Pearl Harbor.

Nazi sympathizers also had horrific reading comprehension. And "heil" violates the i before e, except after c rule. :mad:

You didn't vote because it was inconsequential. It was inconsequential because we use the electoral system, not a popular vote. Did I explain how our national election works clear enough?

My vote didn't matter because Hawaii always picks the D candidate. That has nothing to do with the electoral college. And nobody was complaining about it in this thread anyway.

My vote didn't matter because Hawaii always picks the D candidate. That has nothing to do with the electoral college. And nobody was complaining about it in this thread anyway.

You don't get it. It's cool. You're still pretty smart in my book.

Nazi sympathizers also had horrific reading comprehension. And "heil" violates the i before e, except after c rule. :mad:

Weird,huh?

im an adult heterosexual male, bad words dont bother me.

He's doing a great job so far. That's all that matters.

So says you and other hacks. Thankfully most dont appear to agree.

You don't get it. It's cool. You're still pretty smart in my book.

I get it. You were using a non-sequitur to forward your nonsense agenda. Sorry I interrupted your umpteenth pissing match.

I get it. You were using a non-sequitur to forward your nonsense agenda. Sorry I interrupted your umpteenth pissing match.

I was being nice man. Now I'm not. You're too thick in the head to understand. And don't sell yourself short on the pissing match scale.

• Like 1

So says you and other hacks. Thankfully most dont appear to agree.

the ones that matter do and did, sucks huh ?

the ones that matter do and did, sucks huh ?

The ones that matter?

Yeah...thats a great attitude and doesnt make you look like a partisan shill at all.

The ones that matter?

Yeah...thats a great attitude and doesnt make you look like a partisan shill at all.

dam right im partisan, partisan to my country.

He has to "hit back" on a ffball forum..... watch out. His punches are ruthless :lol:

He has to "hit back" on a ffball forum..... watch out. His punches are ruthless :lol:

Thank baby Jesus he and Mensa are on the same side of the aisle. We'd never get a post in edgewise.

Sure are, family man. See?

Thank baby Jesus he and Mensa are on the same side of the aisle. We'd never get a post in edgewise.

I see you know as much about hypocrisy as you do medicine, WebMD.

No, i haven't trusted the government since i started paying attention in the 80's.

this

I was being nice man. Now I'm not. You're too thick in the head to understand. And don't sell yourself short on the pissing match scale.

And here he proves you right. Why he thought it wise to mention me in this is a funny demonstration of his arrogance and hypocrisy.