Sign in to follow this  
shotsup

*** Official 90's Song Draft Sign Up Thread ***

Not to name drop, but I wager the black album by Metallica is gonna be a hot ticket the first several rounds.

Yea, I don't think that is shocking anyone

Not to name drop, but I wager the black album by Metallica is gonna be a hot ticket the first several rounds.

I didnt think about that at first. Very happy that came out in 91 :thumbsup:

I didnt think about that at first. Very happy that came out in 91 :thumbsup:

Oh dear... psst nevermind came out in the 90's too

I'm 100% sure I will finding some new music to add to my library once this draft is complete.

I'm 100% sure I will finding some new music to add to my library once this draft is complete.

Take all the Creed you want.

Ugh. Instant DQ on my ballot.

No thanks

This is why I was not worried about name dropping them.

I hope ultimately this is what happens

No! No it won't!

Are we starting tomorrow?

Then whomever is going to host does random draft order then we roll.

The fock is RST? EST and PST are the only acceptable time zones. Everybody in the middle is useless.

:lol:

That's why I won't host. Be too many typos.

EST

:bench:

Have we figured out who that is yet?

No.

I nominate TEK with assistance from Volty

No.

I nominate TEK with assistance from Volty

I would love to but the last draft hurt my production at work. I'm in sales and I can't afford a bad month again. Verizon just dump 8 KPIs on us and I have to start hitting those. Sorry. I'll help out when I'm at home but during work hours I can't. Plus sometimes I can't get the board from work. In fact I need to give my Google Voice number to some of you incase that happens. People picking around me I guess. I use google voice for people that suddenly stop answering my calls. If you're not interest just tell me and stop wasting my time type conversation.

I'll do it. Could still use some assistance from somebody stateside though.

I'll help out when I'm home, but weekends I do some ubering and wouldn't be much help. In fact I'm about to go do that now. It's hard to post. I have to find a place to park between rides..

I can assist

Each page, if possible, we want a post at the top with whatever has been picked so far. Guys who draft by phone have a devil of a time figuring out what's available and what's not since it's hard to access anything but the last page.

Each page, if possible, we want a post at the top with whatever has been picked so far. Guys who draft by phone have a devil of a time figuring out what's available and what's not since it's hard to access anything but the last page.

I'll be driving and not realize that the conversation had went to next page so I'm looking and refreshing saying, "Where did they go?"

Exactamundo

I'll do what I can

On Tuesday morning Asia time (Monday night US) I am leaving on a three day jungle trek thing. I have no idea whether my mobile data will work out there, or if the accommodation at night has WiFi.

I will send a list to someone to pick for me in case Im out of pocket.

In..if still possible. thought I had Cruzer's spot. :mad:

May you be welcomed with arms wide open...

In..if still possible. thought I had Cruzer's spot. :mad:

Added