Sign in to follow this  
12th Man

David Hogg = Little Hitler!

Shonuff finally gets a win, and yet the earth still spins.

He may or may not have won that little battle, but he's on the losing side of the War :lol:

He may or may not have won that little battle, but he's on the losing side of the War :lol:

Oh yeah. This is haleys comet.

Pretty disgusted by what Laura Ingraham said about into one of those survivors. As I've posted, I'm not a big fan of most of these Parkland kids, but they're acting far more grown-up than idiots like angra ham. And for Ingram to then back off after being threatened with boycotts and say crap like well, in the spirit of Holy Week...

Really? So if it wasn't Holy Week what you said would have been acceptable?

Yet another huge fail on the part of the so-called Christian right. The Democrats used to own the religious and especially the Christian. A lot of that had to do with immigration and immigrants. One of the longer-term things I see Happening Here is a retrenchment to those days when the truly religious side more with a democratic side of things than the hypocritical televangelist millionaire Prosperity Gospel types.

Pretty disgusted by what Laura Ingraham said about into one of those survivors. As I've posted, I'm not a big fan of most of these Parkland kids, but they're acting far more grown-up than idiots like angra ham. And for Ingram to then back off after being threatened with boycotts and say crap like well, in the spirit of Holy Week...

Really? So if it wasn't Holy Week what you said would have been acceptable?

Yet another huge fail on the part of the so-called Christian right. The Democrats used to own the religious and especially the Christian. A lot of that had to do with immigration and immigrants. One of the longer-term things I see Happening Here is a retrenchment to those days when the truly religious side more with a democratic side of things than the hypocritical televangelist millionaire Prosperity Gospel types.

what was disgusting about what she said captain fake outrage? That he whines? Omg the horror. :rolleyes:

Post the horribly offensive tweet.

• Like 1

what was disgusting about what she said captain fake outrage? That he whines? Omg the horror. :rolleyes:

Post the horribly offensive tweet.

She went further than that...and is now losing sponsors over it.

She went further than that...and is now losing sponsors over it.

link ? You're full of schit, just checked, that's all it was. Focking fake outrage clowns, blow it out yer asses you phony mother fockers.
  • Like 1

link ? You're full of schit, just checked, that's all it was. Focking fake outrage clowns, blow it out yer asses you phony mother fockers.

The always have to make it more than it is. Shonuff is a great example of their deceitful mindset.

• Like 1

Yeah...like her thoughts on him being rejected by colleges?

You didnt check ...but you dont like these kids and she is a right wing hack talkshow so of course you will defend her bs.

Yeah...like her thoughts on him being rejected by colleges?

You didnt check ######...but you dont like these kids and she is a right wing hack talkshow ###### so of course you will defend her bs.

Says the puppet who defends every false left wing talking point he can find. Jesus, you're dense.

• Like 2

Link? Gotta have a link? Link?!?!?!??? Wheres the link????

Then you provide s link and he scoffs at the source.

Lol

Focking fake outrage clowns, blow it out yer asses you phony mother fockers.

this^

:wave:

Yes...heaven forbid you jackholes ever back up your bs. Mr big fat goalie...focking dumbass.

Yes...heaven forbid you jackholes ever back up your bs. Mr big fat goalie...focking dumbass.

Does your anger ever go away?

So if I finally watch this kid. I know we, like the rest of the country have a lot of folks who are led by the nose by their right-wing mouthpieces. But this kid clearly says he doesn't want to repeal guns he doesn't want to take 2A, Etc. He's just in favor of stronger background checks so nutty people won't get guns.

Other than NRA shills, is there anybody who's actually opposed to that?

Pretty par for the course for this country I know. The outrage exceeds the intelligence by a long shot. But if this is all his kids bucking for, I don't have any issues there.

Still, like I said keep the faggots and the butch lesbians off the screen though. Seems like the gay-rights people sort of tried to hijack the movement.

And, dude as a 4.2 gets turned down by two different California state colleges? Dude should be equally pissed off at the minority enrollment process. Kids got two strikes already white and male maybe straight too.

Meanwhile, some transgender ladyboy from Vietnam gets in with a 2.4.

And, dude as a 4.2 gets turned down by two different California state colleges? Dude should be equally pissed off at the minority enrollment process. Kids got two strikes already white and male maybe straight too.

Meanwhile, some transgender ladyboy from Vietnam gets in with a 2.4.

What is wrong with you?

Ok gun guys, explain this to me: Chinese kid (26) is here on a student visa in Florida. Buys a high powered rifle with a scope. Thankfully he said some things to a counselor before he was kicked out of school and they are now deporting him. How is it possible that someone here on a Visa can buy a gun? This is the kind of shite that needs to be tightened up. Stop resisting every little thing. WTF do you care that some foreigner won't be allowed to buy a gun?

Ok gun guys, explain this to me: Chinese kid (26) is here on a student visa in Florida. Buys a high powered rifle with a scope. Thankfully he said some things to a counselor before he was kicked out of school and they are now deporting him. How is it possible that someone here on a Visa can buy a gun? This is the kind of shite that needs to be tightened up. Stop resisting every little thing. WTF do you care that some foreigner won't be allowed to buy a gun?

nice to see the authorities do their job for a change

Who are you talking to

Who are you talking to

If it doesn't say mental patient, meds or burrito then it's not you. HTH

• Like 2

So if I finally watch this kid. I know we, like the rest of the country have a lot of folks who are led by the nose by their right-wing mouthpieces. But this kid clearly says he doesn't want to repeal guns he doesn't want to take 2A, Etc. He's just in favor of stronger background checks so nutty people won't get guns.

Other than NRA shills, is there anybody who's actually opposed to that?

Pretty par for the course for this country I know. The outrage exceeds the intelligence by a long shot. But if this is all his kids bucking for, I don't have any issues there.

Still, like I said keep the faggots and the butch lesbians off the screen though. Seems like the gay-rights people sort of tried to hijack the movement.

except, we already have strong background checks and nothing hes saying is proposing anything.

he's literally the kid running around saying fix it fix it fix it, when we are trying to tell him over and over the laws are already in place, and if your shitty FBI dad's buddies or the sheriff did their jobs we wouldn't have to listen to you...makes you wonder honestly why this school was set up so perfect for this situation

• Like 1

I don't think a single person on this site disagrees with this. :dunno:

I don't think a single person on this site disagrees with this. :dunno:

Seriously, I think some of these guys create straw men just because they don't have anybody to argue with.

except, we already have strong background checks and nothing hes saying is proposing anything.

he's literally the kid running around saying fix it fix it fix it, when we are trying to tell him over and over the laws are already in place, and if your shitty FBI dad's buddies or the sheriff did their jobs we wouldn't have to listen to you...makes you wonder honestly why this school was set up so perfect for this situation

Hey, remember when law enforcement was seeing is a good thing? You know, the guys who stopped domestic terrorism?

But that aside, if this kids proposing nothing, then why is the right so bunged up over the kid?

You do recall the name of this thread right?

This whole thing is going to have red-blooded Americans turning out in droves to vote for Republicans in November.

:lol:

This whole thing is going to have red-blooded Americans turning out in droves to vote for Republicans in November.

Do you think Boehner saw this coming?

What are we up to? Like 40 Republicans who see the writing on the wall and aren't even going to try for reelection?

Anybody remember the 2006 midterms?

Do you think Boehner saw this coming?

What are we up to? Like 40 Republicans who see the writing on the wall and aren't even going to try for reelection?

Anybody remember the 2006 midterms?

Yeah, I do. I also remember the SloTurd and Wiff types crowing along with Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid on how it was "the end of the Republican Party" and they would never have power again. How did that prediction turn out?

You guys are in for a world of hurt come November because I don't think this is going to turn out like you expect it to. It's going to be November 2016 all over again (for the most part).