Sign in to follow this  
Reality

2018 NBA playoffs

76'ers are for real .

I mean they are real. Really sitting at home. Good call. :lol:

Trash teams make conference finals?

you're tossing softballs........

.... they do in the east :overhead:

Not sure what series you've been watching.

They aren't good enough to beat anybody by 10.

HTH

:lol: Did you watch the Raptors series?

Someone told me there is a gambling site that has the line at -1 for the Celtics.

Rockets are at -1

KSB going full retard.

This is sad dude. Quote your gems about Cleveland blowing out the Pacers, you know, what I was actually talking about..

You know, quoting for posterity..

No chance Philly gets to the Finals. Yes, its what all the cool kids are saying but Ive seen this movie before. You got to pay your playoff dues first.

Nailed it.

The finals have been etched in stone the last I don’t even know how many years. Never seen this level of predictability in B-ball or any sport. It’s Cavs vs Warriors for what feels like the 4th year in a row.

Just putting off the inevitable. Cavs win by 10 in game seven. LeBron goes for 35 9 and 7. Ho hum. Been here, done that.

Can we talk about the second round yet?

Cavs WON by 4. James had 45-9-8.

I mean, do you want me to call it to the exact number?

Nailed it again. :lol:

Cs..matchups still the same. Lebron bounces back though.

I cant quite figure out Boston. I do think eventually, especially on the road, youll see Tatum and Brown show their lack of experience at some point (i.e. bad shots, turnovers, etc.)

Brad Stevens is my X Factor enigma though. Those guys play great switching team defense and Marcus Morris matches up halfway decent on LBJ. His coaching in and of itself gives me pause.

But In the end I think the Cavs get it done. Regardless of tonights outcome to be honest.

Cavs WON by 4. James had 45-9-8.

Nailed it again. :lol:

You claimed it would be a blowout, it was anything but, did you have a stroke or something?

:doh:

You claimed it would be a blowout, it was anything but, did you have a stroke or something?

I quoted my post dummy. Go read it again.

Blowout is your word not mine. My Game 7 prediction was pretty dog on good. I guess you want me to hit it exactly on the number. :lol:

Its all right there in black and white. Re read it. Im playing chess, you....checkers

:trophy:

Blowout is your word not mine. My Game 7 prediction was pretty dog on good. I guess you want me to hit it exactly on the number. :lol:

Its all right there in black and white. Re read it. Im playing chess, you....checkers

By 10..

Nope nope, you didn’t guess the exact wind chill factor outside the arena and couldn’t even guess Lebrons total sum of points and rebounds divided by pi and rounded to the nearest hexadecimal. Fraud.

By 10..

Wait..... so A. I predicted the game winning team. B. I was only six points off the EXACT number. And C. even as a cherry on top predicted LeBrons stat line. Nailed rebounds and assists almost perfectly and well he scored 45 not 35.

And somehow you are arguing what? That I didnt predict all that EXACTLY RIGHT? I was all over it.

What are you even saying? :lol:

That would be helpful for this of us who are betting. Thanks

Wait..... so A. I predicted the game winning team. B. I was only six points off the EXACT number. And C. even as a cherry on top predicted LeBrons stat line. Nailed rebounds and assists almost perfectly and well he scored 45 not 35.

And somehow you are arguing what? That I didnt predict all that EXACTLY RIGHT? I was all over it.

Couldn't care less about LeBron's numbers, good for you for kind of guessing those numbers. They're basically the same every game, the dude is amazing..

Your 'by 10' prediction intimated that the game would not be close and was a forgone conclusion when the actual game was anything but.. I'm actually embarrassed for you that I have to explain this....

:(

Have you had your vitals checked recently?

so you were way off in all. Great job nostradumbass.

Nope nope, you didnt guess the exact wind chill factor outside the arena and couldnt even guess Lebrons total sum of points and rebounds divided by pi and rounded to the nearest hexadecimal. Fraud.

:lol:

Sorry man, Ill try to predict not only each games winner but nail the final score on the nose. Anything less is fraudulent.

I predict a 10 point win..

Well, they won by 4 in a very even matchup..

I know right, I focking nailed didn't I?

I love this place.

Broken jaw

Dude finds more excuses to quit than anyone. What a poosey.

Dude finds more excuses to quit than anyone. What a poosey.

was an offensive foul too

I cant quite figure out Boston. I do think eventually, especially on the road, youll see Tatum and Brown show their lack of experience at some point (i.e. bad shots, turnovers, etc.)

Brad Stevens is my X Factor enigma though. Those guys play great switching team defense and Marcus Morris matches up halfway decent on LBJ. His coaching in and of itself gives me pause.

But In the end I think the Cavs get it done. Regardless of tonights outcome to be honest.

CS blew a lot of chances in the 1st half. Would be surprised if the Cavs shot that % in the 2nd.

Nice game 7 vs Pacers prediction

I predict a 10 point win..

Well, they won by 4 in a very even matchup..

I know right, I focking nailed didn't I?

I love this place.

You dont even know what youre arguing about anymore. All turned around, yelling at the wall.

Go to bed dude, youre drunk.

Its sort of sad at this point. Ill get out of your head now sweetie.

You dont even know what youre arguing about anymore. All turned around, yelling at the wall.

Go to bed dude, youre drunk.

Its sort of sad at this point. Ill get out of your head now sweetie.

Apology accepted.

Weve found our sports Sho Nuff.

You should take your score predicting to Vegas, you'd kill it out there.

That's a dirty as it gets boys.

You're getting embarrassed as it is.

That's a dirty as it gets boys.

You're getting embarrassed as it is.

KSB thinks the Cavs still win by 10.

KSB thinks the Cavs still win by 10.

KSB has been embarrassed enough in this one, no need to pile on.

KSB has been embarrassed enough in this one, no need to pile on.

Reality, meet the GC.

CS blew a lot of chances in the 1st half. Would be surprised if the Cavs shot that % in the 2nd.

Nice game 7 vs Pacers prediction

Good call. Despite a 40 point triple double from the GOAT, three things happened.

1. JR Smith is awful at basketball and dirty. Nice game altering 30 seconds JR. Idiot.

2. Brad Stevens - hes the X factor. Has the team playing TEAM defense with energy.

3. Cavs must have a third scorer. Somebody has to make shots. Korver sucked second half. JR was like 0-7. Ugh. Little help guys.

That's pretty obvious bubba.

We had GFIAP, now we have :drumroll:

TSNOS Reality shall be dubbed : The Sho Nuff Of Sports

Doesnt even know what hes arguing, just yelling at walls, trying to get the last word, actually emotionally invested in it, moving goal posts, etc.

Thanks for laughs TSNOS. :cheers: