Sign in to follow this  
Reality

2018 NBA playoffs

Are the Celtics even better when Irving/Whitey, come back next year?

That means less minutes for Rozier, Brown, Tatum and Morris?

You should try watching a few minutes of a game, maybe make up your own mind. :cheers:

You should try watching a few minutes of a game, maybe make up your own mind. :cheers:

That would be like you watching Trump, before criticizing him :dunno:

They have Irving for 2 more years, will they resign him? he will only be 27 when the deal ends (assuming his knee is fine)

They have options and who knows what will happen. :dunno:

They have Irving for 2 more years, will they resign him? he will only be 27 when the deal ends (assuming his knee is fine)

To win a title, I still believe a team needs that guy that everyone in the building knows is getting the ball, and he can still create offense in the last 3 minutes of a tight game. Kyrie is that guy. Boston should be unbelievable in the coming years.

Hell waste an hour and a half every week watching SNL, but wont watch a Celtics game. Weird.

Hell waste an hour and a half every week watching SNL, but wont watch a Celtics game. Weird.

:lol:

you think I watch the whole thing without fast forwarding commercials and watching Trump Weekend Update?

I was feeling bad about the Bucks losing to an injured Celtics team in 7---now I'm feeling like they may have overachieved.

I was feeling bad about the Bucks losing to an injured Celtics team in 7---now I'm feeling like they may have overachieved.

Sometimes you're best players, aren't really the ones that get to play till injury.

Sometimes you're best players, aren't really the ones that get to play till injury.

That's not the case here...but keep posting away in the thread on the sport you never watch.

• Like 1

That's not the case here...but keep posting away in the thread on the sport you never watch

since when did that stop anyone around here?

Draymond Green is such a clown. Sheesh. Hard to watch when hes playing. Its stupid.

• Like 1

Draymond Green is such a clown. Sheesh. Hard to watch when hes playing. Its stupid.

Every player in the NBA would love to have him on their team.

Every player in the NBA would love to have him on their team.

When hes medicated

If Houston wins this series I bet Durant goes to Houston.

They won't but, he'd have to beat LeBron there.

If Houston wins this series I bet Durant goes to Houston.

That's funny.....

Houston winning the series. They might get swept.

They won't but, he'd have to beat LeBron there.

Difference is

LeBron would go to Houston if they lost in the last series. If thats where he wants to go for a multitude of reasons. Rockets could have been the 8th seed or missed the playoffs.

Durant goes to the best team in the NBA. Thats his only reason. lol

Im suprised he hasnt signed as a WR for the Eagles yet.

Difference is

LeBron would go to Houston if they lost in the last series. If thats where he wants to go for a multitude of reasons. Rockets could have been the 8th seed or missed the playoffs.

Good move by Durant. Part of a dynasty and he's probably the best player on the planet, smart kid.

LeBron laid the ground work for these super teams, should be zero hate from LeBron fans toward KD, haters gonna hate tho.

Difference is

Im suprised he hasnt signed as a WR for the Eagles yet.

It is a tip Durant didn't like playing with Westbrook. Watch melo and George leave this summer as well.

It is a tip Durant didn't like playing with Westbrook. Watch melo and George leave this summer as well.

Theres 32 teams in the league. I dont begrudge anybody leaving via free agency. He couldve went home to DC on a good Wizards team. Gone to LA or a awesome young Celtics back then and LED those teams to a title.

But Durants legacy is diminished by the fact he had to go to a 73 win team the year before (record setting) to win a title. Hell go down as a great, but hell never be in the greatest conversation because of it. Not in the court of public union.

Extremely dirty play by Paul and it's joked about.

He's a punk. Always has been. Hope he never wins a title.

Theres 32 teams in the league. I dont begrudge anybody leaving via free agency. He couldve went home to DC on a good Wizards team. Gone to LA or a awesome young Celtics back then.

But Durants legacy is diminished by the fact he had to go to a 73 win team (record setting) to win a title. Hell go down as a great, but hell never be in the greatest conversation because of it. Not in the court of public union.

That's your opinion. If I know I'm leaving why wouldn't I go to GS? Not one player in the league, including LeoverratedBron, who wouldn't.

That's your opinion. If I know I'm leaving why wouldn't I go to GS? Not one player in the league, including LeoverratedBron, who wouldn't.

LeBron can see the writing on the wall, the east has finally gotten tough. He can no longer be protected and gifted a trip to the finals, he'll be joining a winner this summer. His fans will make excuses again explaining why it's different for him.

LeBron can see the writing on the wall, the east has finally gotten tough. He can no longer be protected and gifted a trip to the finals, he'll be joining a winner this summer. His fans will make excuses again explaining why it's different for him.

When didn't LeBron go to a winner?

Houston got 40+ from harden and still going to get beat by double digits.

Nice home court advantage bruh.

Houston got 40+ from harden and still going to get beat by double digits.

Nice home court advantage bruh.

Too bad he only plays one end of the court.

D'antoni's reason for losing is thAt Durant was on. Lol. They're done.

D'antoni's reason for losing is thAt Durant was on. Lol. They're done.

And Curry couldn't hit anything but layups last night.

LeBrons legacy is set. He took the Cleveland Cavaliers and led them to an NBA Championship. Averaging 40-10-10 along the way beating the NBA All Time season leader in wins Team in the Finals.

Legacy is cemented. Everything else is gravy.

Durant will never be FULLY respected unless he wins a Title on a non Warrior team. He literally HAD to go to the Warriors to win a ring.

LeBron went to a fifth seed Miami and a last place Cavs.

Stop comparing the situations, its apples and oranges.

Matter of fact, youve been wrong this whole thread. I just reread it. You should too. Lots of crow to eat. :lol:

This is reality, it cannot be refuted.

Now, imagine if Durant had come to Boston and won a title or 2 :o

instant legend

Now, imagine if Durant had come to Boston and won a title or 2 :o

instant legend

Yup.

Yup.

put him on the current celtics and take away Whitey (obviously)

they could win it all

LeBron to Philly pretty much confirmed at this point. I just hope we have enough cap space left over to also trade for Kahwi.

put him on the current celtics and take away Whitey (obviously)

they could win it all

Hence the problem. Well never truly know that about KD. IS he a GREAT, a truly generational player?

Dude is a 7 foot tall fluid shooting guard. Almost impossible to guard. But hes a Beta. Which is fine, but its his legacy.

LeBrons legacy is set. He took the Cleveland Cavaliers and led them to an NBA Championship. Averaging 40-10-10 along the way beating the NBA All Time season leader in wins Team in the Finals...with a lot of heavy lifting from Kyrie.

Legacy is cemented. He will never be the GOAT.

Durant will never be FULLY respected unless he wins a Title on a non Warrior team. He literally HAD to go to the Warriors to win a ring. Yes.

LeBron along with Chris Bosh joined nba legend in his own right, Dwayne Wade to form a superteam cause they knew they weren't winning without this weak move. and a last place Cavs team, that also added top 20 player at the time Kevin Love, and #1 overall pick Kyrie, also top 20 player at the time was already on the team.

Stop comparing the situations, its apples and oranges...more like Gala and Red Delicious.

LeBrons legacy is set. He took the Cleveland Cavaliers and led them to an NBA Championship. Averaging 40-10-10 along the way beating the NBA All Time season leader in wins Team in the Finals.

Legacy is cemented. Everything else is gravy.

Durant will never be FULLY respected unless he wins a Title on a non Warrior team. He literally HAD to go to the Warriors to win a ring.

LeBron went to a fifth seed Miami and a last place Cavs.

Stop comparing the situations, its apples and oranges.

Matter of fact, youve been wrong this whole thread. I just reread it. You should too. Lots of crow to eat. :lol:

This is reality, it cannot be refuted.

There's really too much dumb here to respond to but, this is all simply your opinion, LeBron had to conspire and collude to build a super team to win a title.

It's absurd that LeBron fans would have any issue with what KD did. Hypocrisy at it's finest.

Also, KD had his way with LeBron in last years finals, it was a mismatch..

What was a I wrong about, you were the dude talking about the Pacers getting blown out by the Cav's..

:doh:

i think clev bounces back and takes game 2