Sign in to follow this  
MDC

No guns allowed at Mike Pence speech to the NRA legislative action forum this week

:lol:

Believe what you want. :dunno:

Notice how I don't tell you how things work in Tennessee or Wisconsin or wherever you're from? It's because I don't know how things work in Tennessee or Wisconsin or wherever you're from. I live in California. I know how things work here. You don't. Despite what you read.

I believe the facts and what the courts have stated about manybof these laws.

You know what your media sources have told you...as I pointed ourt...those sources have lied to you.

I believe the facts and what the courts have stated about manybof these laws.

You know what your media sources have told you...as I pointed ourt...those sources have lied to you.

:doh:

I was in the California DMV last month. How about you?

Sho hasn't left the institution in years.
  • Like 1

Appears to be working. :D

That's what I said in my initial post. You are going to need a bigger boat. :thumbsup:

:lol: well that settles it then...not sure how you think this helps your case.

:lol: well that settles it then...not sure how you think this helps your case.

Itsatip I ain't the one being lied to by my media sources.

Itsatip I ain't the one being lied to by my media sources.

Sure you arent...thats why you justbtepeated a lie and claimed being at the dmv recently proved you right.

Sho hasn't left the institution in years.

I honestly don't know why I bother.

Me: "Hey guys, I just walked outside and it's sunny and 80°"

Sho: "No it's not. weatherchannel.sho says it's overcast and 60°"

Me: "No, really, blue skies and sunshine outside my door"

Sho: "That's a lie"

It's pointless.

HT works. It's what a man does.

You might need to explain what the above bolded word means to Slo, MDC and a few others. Maybe drawing it in crayon with pictures would help them understand the meaning?

It's pointless.

He's a slave to his liberal dogma. He can't break free of the shackles the DNC plantation puts him in.

• Like 1

It's pointless.

Youve posted nothing to back up your claim...Ive posted a link refuting what you said. Your reply was for us to take your word for it because you went to the dmv recently.

FFS had I done that the people in this thread bashing me now would lose their ...

Actually it is a right. And the courts have ruled that many of these laws do ke p people from voting so your point is false.

As for Cali...nice talking point that has already been shown as false before. But here you go again...

http://www.politifact.com/california/statements/2018/jan/24/worldnetdaily/no-california-didnt-pass-law-allowing-undocumented/

politifact ? :lol:

You might need to explain what the above bolded word means to Slo, MDC and a few others. Maybe drawing it in crayon with pictures would help them understand the meaning?

Thats true I forgot about HTs Lyft gig.

politifact ? :lol:

Biased guy on the internet claiming he went to the dmv? :lol:

I notice none of you can refute what they state and cite in the link...shocking.

Thats true I forgot about HTs Lyft gig.

Look at the guy in his 40's who somehow, with a college education and living in the northeast, can't find a way to make 100k a year. Lol.

Dont think that I'm all right wing all the time though just because of my gun beliefs. I have two sides to me. I have my retard side. That's the side who believes that if there is a problem, a gun will fix it. I kind of default to him when people start getting all snow flaky on me. He bursts out in all his gun loving rage, and I cant help it. Wifes ###### aren't big enough? A gun will solve it. Drain clogged? Yep, you guessed it, time to get the gun.

Then I have my more sensible side. I call it my middle leaner side, or for short, a middly. He's good looking, has a pretty nice cack, and he thinks about things rationally. I dont bring him to CANBA meetings. Hell, I would kick my own ass if he started opening his yap once us 2A+ defenders got down to business

Did someone replace nuts' meds with Folger's crystals?

Median salary of a Bronx cop is $60-$70k. You can do a lot better though if you drive Uber on the side. :thumbsup:

Median salary of a Bronx cop is $60-$70k. You can do a lot better though if you drive Uber on the side. :thumbsup:

OMG, if I made that, when I retired 9 years ago, I'd bury my head in shame.

Not quite what makes it racial or racist actually and it had to do with trying to limit voting rights.

Point being...its an awful comparison.

Everyone has the equal right to vote after showing ID to prove they are eligible. Applies to everyone so it must be racist.

Awful comparison because you do not like to admit hypocrisy from the far left.

Median salary of a cop in the Bronx is about $63k as of 2018:

https://www1.salary.com/NY/Bronx/police-officer-salary.html

https://www.indeed.com/salaries/Police-Officer-Salaries,-Bronx-NY

I would have picked a more lucrative fake occupation, to support my fake wife and kids. :dunno:

Someone doesn't know the difference between median and average. It's no wonder you don't make 100k yet. Lol. PS- There is no Bronx police dept. It's all NYPD.

Average salary is $68k. Busted. 😂 🤡

Average. Lol. Yer stupid.

Average salary is $68k. Busted.

I do not know why I am coming to the defense of HT, since he attacks me at times when I try to just make a joke, but.....

My BIL is a cop in Denver, which i have stated multiple times, the average salary in Denver no way reflects his salary. It says 50-58k a year, but he makes significantly more, close to 6 figures, and he is only 34. I would not trust the average police salaries online.

https://www1.salary.com/CO/Denver/police-officer-salary.html

Police officer is a good career path salary, benefits, and vacation.

I do not know why I am coming to the defense of HT, since he attacks me at times when I try to just make a joke, but.....

My BIL is a cop in Denver, which i have stated multiple times, the average salary in Denver no way reflects his salary. It says 50-58k a year, but he makes significantly more, close to 6 figures, and he is only 34. I would not trust the average police salaries online.

https://www1.salary.com/CO/Denver/police-officer-salary.html

No doubt but $100k is almost 50% more than the average police officer salary and HT says he made well more than that 9 years ago.

Smells like horsesh1t.

No doubt but $100k is almost 50% more than the average police officer salary and HT says he made well more than that 9 years ago.

Smells like horsesh1t.

I think the average salary on some of those sites is incorrect.

Smells like horsesh1t.

My best year would really upset you then. Lol. #obsessed #overtime#toppayNYPDis100k#moreworklessgeekclub

I think the average salary on some of those sites is incorrect.

Glassdoor has an NYPD range of $60-$100k. NYPD site says starting salary is $45k moving up to $85k.

How much do you have to make to consider a salary of $95k shameful?

Glassdoor has an NYPD range of $60-$100k. NYPD site says starting salary is $45k moving up to $85k.

How much do you have to make to consider a salary of $95k shameful?

85. (Was a little less when I left). Night diff, longevity, holiday pay brings that to 100k. Then the OT. The sweet, sweet OT, that I'm still getting paid for. #win #workhardsomedayyoullget there

Im content with my salary. :dunno:

Youve been antsy lately. Are the 20 other posters you spend all day sissy slapfighting with on break or something? Why dont you zip up and go chase your toddler around the large family room.

Im content with my salary. :dunno:

Youve been antsy lately. Are the 20 other posters you spend all day sissy slapfighting with on break or something? Why dont you zip up and go chase your toddler around the large family room.

Good for you! That's all that matters.

While true, there are some downsides. That said, I think all of us 2nd amendment preachers would agree that the career path could be improved if every single citizen pulled over or spoken to by a cop was carrying a weapon.

While true, there are some downsides. That said, I think all of us 2nd amendment preachers would agree that the career path could be improved if every single citizen pulled over or spoken to by a cop was carrying a weapon.

You are trolling the wrong person, however police officer has the same injury/death rate as other blue collar workers.

15 of every 100,000 full-time landscapers die (the same number as police officers).

http://www.allproudamericans.com/top-5-most-dangerous-jobs-in-the-us.html

You are trolling the wrong person, however police officer has the same injury/death rate as other blue collar workers.

I'm just trying to improve what I consider to be a very difficult and important job. If everyone, including everyone they dealt with, was armed with a few weapons, we'd all be safer. That helps those that are assigned the duty of making us safe.

I'm just trying to improve what I consider to be a very difficult and important job. If everyone, including everyone they dealt with, was armed with a few weapons, we'd all be safer. That helps those that are assigned the duty of making us safe.

Did I miss something: did someone here propose that everyone in the country carry a gun? If so that would be really dumb.