Sign in to follow this  
vino

Any Seattle homer know what this is about? Earl Thomas flipping off his sideline

Yea its called stick to your guns when you hold out. Best believe Bell saw this and has no plans to come back a second earlier than he as to.

If its a fractured leg as described, it probably wont affect Thomass free agent contract. I cant see the Hawks franchising him at this point but you never know.

It couldve been a worse/longer recovery injury though so, yeah, It wont make Bell want to get out there anytime soon.

At least Thomas will be getting paid to rehab and its early in the season so hes avoiding other wear and tear. Bell is still passing up 850k/week.

Classless act on his classless life. Stinking loser.

😝. Relax buddy. Quit being so classless.

Yea its called stick to your guns when you hold out. Best believe Bell saw this and has no plans to come back a second earlier than he as to.

So everyone on their last year of contract like Thomas should act like a jerk?

So everyone on their last year of contract like Thomas should act like a jerk?

According to the folks here that don't understand business... It seems so.

He was all the way on the other side, I doubt he meant it for his sideline. Thats just stirring the pot.

He was all the way on the other side, I doubt he meant it for his sideline. Thats just stirring the pot.

Yeah. But do you think he knows he is on television? What a dumb ass he is. It hurts him and the team and now questions after questions blah blah blah....

He played his hand in the worst way by holding out then showing up to get the game checks when he very much did not want to play for Seattle. To make it worse, he deeply feared injury and got injured. He is a high end safety and it is a shame to see a good set of defensive players all basically die off in less than a years time. The Legion of Boom is over with. I am sure some love to see bad things happen to good players. That too is a shame.

Seattle is toast as it relates to them being in the hunt for championships.

And Bell looks less silly with every passing week. The Steelers run game is fading now that there is tape on Connor and Ben is back to chucking it and hoping for the best.

At least Kirk eventually got his money. It almost doesnt matter that he is Kirk Cousins and the Vikings are snakebitten with injuries on both sides of the ball.

I'm just interested in what he says about it afterwards. I was hoping someone might know something I didn't about his situation. It was 100% a dumb thing to do. I also agree with you tanastic. I'm a Bell owner and the first thing that came to mind was "i'm screwed even more now." This doesn't help any case in Bell returning unfortunately.

But for sure, we definitely don't know who he was flipping off tbh. But regardless, it definitely didn't help him in any way. lol.

Yeah. But do you think he knows he is on television? What a dumb ass he is. It hurts him and the team and now questions after questions blah blah blah....

Indeed, but hard to keep composure in an adrenaline filled game where you just got hurt pretty bad.

Im sure everyone that saw him do that, has seen someone else do it atleast once.

This is why Bell should never even report this year. Smart man.

Thomas should have sat out the entire year and eff this losing seahawk organization.

Yeah, my first thought too. guys were in similar, if the not the same, boat. But there's a lot more to play out in Bell's case.

. Relax buddy. Quit being so classless.

Players should honor their contracts or don't sign them. Screw that dude for flipping someone off. If he is so mad why did he sign the contract in the first place?

Players should honor their contracts or don't sign them.

Thats what Bell has done, yet youve been very angry at him. What gives?

Thats what Bell has done, yet youve been very angry at him. What gives?

No. Bell did not do that. The league has rules. He signed up for those rules. If he doesn't like the rules of the league, don't join the league in the first place. And I have zero anger towards him. I just think he's being a jerk and not fulfilling his contract to the league. Teams are just entities of the company called the NFL. The teams need to play by the rules, as well as the players.

He held out according to a rule I guess, but I just think it's douche to do so. But my thoughts are he is making a mistake. I hope it works out for him as I like watching him play. It's entertaining.