Sign in to follow this  
nzoner

Donna Trump

Dude, that would be AWESOME!  After 2024 "She", in her lesbian relationship, can run for President and get 8 more years!  LOL!!

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Dude, that would be AWESOME!  After 2024 "She", in her lesbian relationship, can run for President and get 8 more years!  LOL!!

That would work :thumbsup:

Hell with 1 day. Do it for a couple years. Put on that wig and high heels Donna. I would vote 'yes' in 2020.

Funny but I thought he was misrepresenting what it means to be gender fluid. Never really thought about it but I guess I assumed an example would be a kid who grew up like a typical boy with no problem but then later identified as female, and will perhaps feel more comfortable in a man phase later.

It actually means as fluid as fluid though. For some people that does mean day to day shifting. 

She (I feel comfortable using that, lol) sounds like she's in it for the attention, which I realize is the lazy criticism, but it really comes across that way 

3 minutes ago, naomi said:

Funny but I thought he was misrepresenting what it means to be gender fluid. Never really thought about it but I guess I assumed an example would be a kid who grew up like a typical boy with no problem but then later identified as female, and will perhaps feel more comfortable in a man phase later.

It actually means as fluid as fluid though. For some people that does mean day to day shifting. 

She (I feel comfortable using that, lol) sounds like she's in it for the attention, which I realize is the lazy criticism, but it really comes across that way 

Prefers "they" as a pronoun? Wtf. Sounds like your just schitzo or dual personality to me.

10 hours ago, naomi said:

Shut up

I saw the ugliest tranny ever on Fauxnews this morning. Was picking my son up from my inlaws and my BIL had it on,

22 minutes ago, sderk said:

Gender fluid? How are these kids getting so stupid?

But according to the woman in the video,"the youth are educating us"

12 minutes ago, nzoner said:

Yeah, they are educating us to stop having kids I hope.

When I was in my teens if anyone would have said 'gender fluid' I would have instantly thought 'gross', if they were talking about a boy, or let me get some of that gender fluid, if referring to a girl.

12 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Prefers "they" as a pronoun? Wtf. Sounds like your just schitzo or dual personality to me.

I like Louis CK’s bit: I prefer to be addressed as where, because I identify as a destination. And that destination is your mothers kunt.

I don’t get these people at all. If you want to think of yourself as male or female depending on the weather go ahead. Why should anyone be proud of you or participate in your delusions?

2 hours ago, nzoner said:

That was the most disconcerting part of it. How do we get more foolish?

4 minutes ago, naomi said:

Cool 👍

Transgenders and anyone else associated with that community are idiots. Point your finger at them and laugh, nothing else. 

3 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Transgenders and anyone else associated with that community are idiots. Point your finger at them and laugh, nothing else. 

I have a distant relative that identifies as a chick. Changed his name, grew his hair long and wears dresses etc. He is married to a girl who identifies as a guy. I just avoid that scene completely. I will never go to any event that he is at. I swear, if I had to go into work and have meetings with a group from the client, or even from my company, where some dude dressed up as a woman, I have no idea how I would react to that in a professional atmosphere.    

I'm not intolerant, I simply want no part of it. Actually, maybe I am intolerant, but my intolerance stops after my choice to not get involved or support any of that crap. I feel bad for kids these days. They are growing up in a society where 50% of the country either supports or encourages gender flip-flopping. As if it's not hard enough for 14 or15 year olds to learn about and come to terms with coming of age in their actual real gender. 

5 hours ago, edjr said:

I saw the ugliest tranny ever on Fauxnews this morning. Was picking my son up from my inlaws and my BIL had it on,

Perhaps it was just a quart low on gender fluid?

Camille Paglia is secular, a classical liberal, a lesbian. She's a rare person who knows a megaton of history and wants information to just speak for itself. There isn't a corner that isn't uncomfortable with some of her thoughts.