JustinCharge

Fears of a second civil war grow among democrat & republican pundits

2 minutes ago, craftsman said:

So if one person thinks 1+5 = 9

And the other side thinks 1+ 5 = 6.

They are both wrong?

You may just want to get to the point. 

I already told you my point. You just fail to grasp it. 

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I already told you my point. You just fail to grasp it. 

Sounds like a common statement on this site. Someone makes  bad point and then follows it up with "I made a point." 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, craftsman said:

So if one person thinks 1+5 = 9

And the other side thinks 1+ 5 = 6.

They are both wrong?

You may just want to get to the point. 

So your defense against assuming you are always right and the other side is wrong is to create a hypothetical in which you are always right and the other side is wrong?  Bold strategy, cotton.

Or was that supposed to be satire?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, nobody said:

So your defense against assuming you are always right and the other side is wrong is to create a hypothetical in your which you are always right and the other side is wrong?  Bold strategy, cotton.

You really think he's clever enough to be satirical?

49 minutes ago, nobody said:

So your defense against assuming you are always right and the other side is wrong is to create a hypothetical in your which you are always right and the other side is wrong?  Bold strategy, cotton.

:dunno: Just dispute what I say or move on with.your big bad self.

4 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Yes, I know. The left is always wrong and the right is always right.  How are you different than the guys on FBG?  You’re just as biased. 

fbg does mass bannings of those not on the far left. they went so absolutely nuts over there that they drove away the vast majority of posters in the past 4 years.  most have to walk on eggshells before their stormtroopers attack and report.  right wingers get death threats and joe doesnt care.

this place is a paradise in comparison.

14 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

fbg does mass bannings of those not on the far left. they went so absolutely nuts over there that they drove away the vast majority of posters in the past 4 years.  most have to walk on eggshells before their stormtroopers attack and report.  right wingers get death threats and joe doesnt care.

I agree this place is better, but FBG has a lot more traffic

9 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

I agree this place is better, but FBG has a lot more traffic

20 members on fftoday geek club plus 20 anonymous.  fbg politics forum has 16.  fbg ffa has 24.  its about even from data i can find.

The deranged punks that will start this (they'll be outnumbered and "taken care of") "war"/slaughter are the trumpers, they are SO immature-punks that never played a sport and don't know how to win/lose,they have NO CLASS at all. Take your @$$ kicking like a man, not a spoiled little girl.😂

On 3/9/2019 at 7:18 PM, cbfalcon said:

Have any of the hillbillies in this thread puffed out their chest and claimed their side will win a civil war easily yet?

No, trumpers are cowards unless they have numbers-then they're all of a sudden tough guys.

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

20 members on fftoday geek club plus 20 anonymous.  fbg politics forum has 16.  fbg ffa has 24.  its about even from data i can find.

ANYTHING is better without the "wannabe UO guy" jalkoffinCharge chiming in. Never heard of a husky jumping ship like he did to the UO side.

6 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

The deranged punks that will start this (they'll be outnumbered and "taken care of") "war"/slaughter are the trumpers, they are SO immature-punks that never played a sport and don't know how to win/lose,they have NO CLASS at all. Take your @$$ kicking like a man, not a spoiled little girl.😂

What's the story on this guy? Seems a bit unstable.

5 hours ago, craftsman said:

What's the story on this guy? Seems a bit unstable.

he feels jilted now that USC and UCLA left the huskies and the pac12 for the big 10.

21 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

I was talking about the posters and not how the site is run. 

keeping an update, i used to get mocked for warning of civil unrest and civil war, and im guaranteeing a nuclear war.  civil unrest happened and the mocking stopped over that.  no more mocking of my worries of civil war. unfortunately, thats not something to be happy about.  i get some mocking over nuclear war but not much.  

what a nasty age to live in.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

keeping an update, i used to get mocked for warning of civil unrest and civil war, and im guaranteeing a nuclear war.  civil unrest happened and the mocking stopped over that.  no more mocking of my worries of civil war. unfortunately, thats not something to be happy about.  i get some mocking over nuclear war but not much.  

Is there a half-full glass in your world of lunacy?

Maybe Trump had those super secret nuclear documents so he could start a nuclear war? 

13 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

We stopped mocking you over your civil war non-predictions because you freak the fūck out over it.

It also helped that you stopped posting about it.

Also, you non-predicted food riots.  Those never happened.  You never non-predicted manufactured racial strife.

It is kind of funny that you're taking a victory lap over your non-predictions.

there's no time for a civil war.  we're gonna get nuked pretty soon.  the democrats are sure trying to start one though.

13 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

there's no time for a civil war.  we're gonna get nuked pretty soon.  the democrats are sure trying to start one though.

Almost 4 months before you gotta eat crow, b!tch

• Thanks 1