JustinCharge

Fears of a second civil war grow among democrat & republican pundits

MSNBC host urges liberals to pick up a weapon and get involved...

https://www.foxnews.com/media/msnbc-tiffany-cross-war

https://web.archive.org/web/20220125011317/https://www.foxnews.com/media/msnbc-tiffany-cross-war

MSNBC's Tiffany Cross urges liberals to 'pick up a weapon and get involved' in 'war' for democracy

'Get involved because this is for the safety and lasting of the country,' she said

By Brian Flood | Fox News

MSNBC host Tiffany Cross urged fellow progressives to "pick up a weapon and get involved" in the "war" for the survival of the country on Saturday.

Cross was discussing alleged Trump election interference with Democrat state representative Jasmine Crockett, who is running for Congress in Texas, during Saturday’s edition of MSNBC’s "The Cross Connection" when the duo speculated about how to fend off Republicans who could object to future results. 

"How do we as a country protect this democracy when these folks don't like the outcome of the next election, and Jasmine, you know, you're running for Congress in Texas where this is a problem, where they have partisan poll watchers, an open-carry state. It's a very fragile situation that we're in right now," Cross said. "What's your message to the people that you're running to represent? And what's your message to our viewers today?"

Crockett responded that "the role that Black women play in democracy" isn’t talked about enough by the media, but she will fight for them in the ongoing "war" against people who oppose liberal viewpoints. 

"So there's a bigger story that I think is brewing, and that is that Black women have consistently fought for our democracy on every single level," Crockett said. "And I think that Black women will continue to fight for our democracy. And that's exactly what I plan to do. I don't plan to give up. I know that I wouldn't be here but for those that fought before me, so I'm going to continue this fight. We can't let up. If we say we've been defeated, then they have won. This is a war. This isn't a battle, and we absolutely will win this war."

You can put it back in your pants.  She's obviously speaking metaphorically there.

53 minutes ago, nobody said:

You can put it back in your pants.  She's obviously speaking metaphorically there.

Yeah.  THAT'S what we NEED right now.  "Metaphorical" speeches to incite violence.

57 minutes ago, nobody said:

Obviously :mellow:

President Trump didn't say anything inflamtory on January 6th but whenever people rant about how they heard something to hyperventilate about in his speech, this is a good example to throw back at them as what inflamatory talk really sounds like.

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Voltaire said:

President Trump didn't say anything inflamtory on January 6th but whenever people rant about how they heard something to hyperventilate about in his speech, this is a good example to throw back at them as what inflamatory talk really sounds like.

Yeah, "fight like hell" and inciting people to march down to the Capitol and all that. Meanwhile, your beloved commie China has now backed Russia in this Ukraine thing. 

22 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Yeah, "fight like hell" and inciting people to march down to the Capitol and all that. 

Exactly. Thank you for proving my point.

I don't know what China's reaction Russian beligerance in Ukraine has to do with "an impending US civil war" or this thread, maybe a strongly worded letter including threatening some tempory loss of income for Russia will prevent an invasion, but I did notice that your newest celebrity crush lost on Jeopardy. My condolences.

23 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Exactly. Thank you for proving my point.

I don't know what China's reaction Russian beligerance in Ukraine has to do with "an impending US civil war" or this thread, maybe a strongly worded letter including threatening some tempory loss of income for Russia will prevent an invasion, but I did notice that your newest celebrity crush lost on Jeopardy. My condolences.

Saw an interesting news piece tonight on how delusional, paranoid alt-righties such as you drum up the civil-war conversation to the point where they convince themselves that the only option is to strike first. So we finally have arrived at what you keep claiming is the point of this thread, that you'd like to prevent a civil war.  The solution is to shut the fock up about an imminent civil war. Thread over. Let's move on. Rusty wins again! 

19 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Saw an interesting news piece tonight on how delusional, paranoid alt-righties such as you drum up the civil-war conversation to the point where they convince themselves that the only option is to strike first. So we finally have arrived at what you keep claiming is the point of this thread, that you'd like to prevent a civil war.  The solution is to shut the fock up about an imminent civil war. Thread over. Let's move on. Rusty wins again! 

Alt-Righties such as me drumming up civil war conversations? I don't recall... you know I must have lost my tom-tom, as my drums are awfully quite. 

I do support a national divorce because the cancer on the left runs too deep.You are exhibit A. But that is the extent of it. I don't want to have to shoot you or anyone else, I just want you to live in the crime infested "Rusty Wins Again" urban sh*thole of your own creation, where you can be surrounded by flag-kneeling, self-loathing trannies who recruit your kids with your blessing into their lifestyle and leave normal, hard-working people on this forum that love the country alone.

That would be nice.

On the plus the good guys are the ones with both the guns and the political winds at their backs, so there's that. Still if we can't get agree to a peaceful national divorce, maybe we can stay as one country and get SCOTUS to sh*tcan all your warped, unconstitional, and evil hopes and dreams for the failure of the country and implement them nationwide.

• Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Alt-Righties such as me drumming up civil war conversations? I don't recall... you know I must have lost my tom-tom, as my drums are awfully quite. 

I do support a national divorce because the cancer on the left runs too deep but that's the extent of it. You are exhibit A. But I don't want to have to shoot you or anyone else, I just want you to live in the crime infested "Rusty Wins Again" urban sh*thole of your own creation, where you can be surrounded by flag-kneeling, self-loathing trannies who recruit your kids with your blessing into their lifestyle and leave normal, hard-working people on this forum that love the country alone.

That would be nice.

The seeds of your long-winded pseudo-intellectualism find no purchase with me. You're a communist living in an oppressive communist country and think you can jizz criticisms on Americans who live on American soil, pay American taxes, contribute to American society and take a stand against non-Americans such as the commie that is you. Go get my shinebox, boy.

7 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

The seeds of your long-winded pseudo-intellectualism find no purchase with me. You're a communist living in an oppressive communist country and think you can jizz criticisms on Americans who live on American soil, pay American taxes, contribute to American society and take a stand against non-Americans such as the commie that is you. Go get my shinebox, boy.

Don't you find it contradictory to suck the non-digested kernels of corn out of of flagkneelers and then, ten seconds later wrap yourself in the flag the next? Seems inconsistent to me. I don't jizz criticisms on on Americans, however I do readily jizz on fifth column Amerikans like you (plural you) so enjoy your sprinkles.

One thing you did get right is that I still live in increasingly stupid China.

Anyway, I thought you were in the news business, not the shoeshining business. Did you smile and praise your boss's comitment to diversity when zhe told you that you are the wrong color and zhe was giving your job to a black trannie? I also agree it was an upgrade, throwing you out on your ignorant, untalented ass just not for diversity but for competence reasons. As for your shoeshine kit, you left it under a romance novel at Stacey Abrams' house.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You can see the left doing the exact thing as well, right?

5 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Crusty the snowflake has spoken. :cry:

:lol:

6 hours ago, Voltaire said:

I do support a national divorce because the cancer on the left runs too deep.You are exhibit A. But that is the extent of it. I don't want to have to shoot you or anyone else, I just want you to live in the crime infested "Rusty Wins Again" urban sh*thole of your own creation, where you can be surrounded by flag-kneeling, self-loathing trannies who recruit your kids with your blessing into their lifestyle and leave normal, hard-working people on this forum that love the country alone.

That would be nice.

On the plus the good guys are the ones with both the guns and the political winds at their backs, so there's that. Still if we can't get agree to a peaceful national divorce, maybe we can stay as one country and get SCOTUS to sh*tcan all your warped, unconstitional, and evil hopes and dreams for the failure of the country and implement them nationwide.

Fantastic.  Great job. 

6 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You’re saying this to a combat veteran. Try and keep that in mind when you pump yourself up by telling us about your great sacrifice to this country via paying your taxes and lashing out on a message board. 

6 hours ago, Voltaire said:

That would be nice.

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Fantastic.  Great job. 

Agreed, my favorite rant on here in weeks.   Nice job Volty! 

Sometimes I get the impression that leftists want some kind of internal conflict.  Time and again we hear reports of people saying things like "burn the entire thing down" replace the system etc....and no one on the left is standing up to oppose that...

I think leftists are itching for a fight.

15 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

MSNBC host urges liberals to pick up a weapon and get involved...

https://web.archive.org/web/20220125011317/https://www.foxnews.com/media/msnbc-tiffany-cross-war

MSNBC's Tiffany Cross urges liberals to 'pick up a weapon and get involved' in 'war' for democracy

'Get involved because this is for the safety and lasting of the country,' she said

By Brian Flood | Fox News

MSNBC host Tiffany Cross urged fellow progressives to "pick up a weapon and get involved" in the "war" for the survival of the country on Saturday.

Cross was discussing alleged Trump election interference with Democrat state representative Jasmine Crockett, who is running for Congress in Texas, during Saturday’s edition of MSNBC’s "The Cross Connection" when the duo speculated about how to fend off Republicans who could object to future results. 

"How do we as a country protect this democracy when these folks don't like the outcome of the next election, and Jasmine, you know, you're running for Congress in Texas where this is a problem, where they have partisan poll watchers, an open-carry state. It's a very fragile situation that we're in right now," Cross said. "What's your message to the people that you're running to represent? And what's your message to our viewers today?"

Crockett responded that "the role that Black women play in democracy" isn’t talked about enough by the media, but she will fight for them in the ongoing "war" against people who oppose liberal viewpoints. 

"So there's a bigger story that I think is brewing, and that is that Black women have consistently fought for our democracy on every single level," Crockett said. "And I think that Black women will continue to fight for our democracy. And that's exactly what I plan to do. I don't plan to give up. I know that I wouldn't be here but for those that fought before me, so I'm going to continue this fight. We can't let up. If we say we've been defeated, then they have won. This is a war. This isn't a battle, and we absolutely will win this war."

There is literally no scenario if liberals took up arms against conservatives that liberals wouldn’t be exterminated. 

They took a capital with a bunch of dipshiits with flags…give them guns? Lol. 

left doesnt want that.

As usual there is no link. 

It feels like history is speeding up.  I don't know what the biggest news story is. 

1.  Trudeau declares martial law and canadian conservatives call him out.
2.  Clinton Campaign found to have tried to wreck Trump with disinformation.  Trump releases an incendiary statement about how people used to get executed for this crap.
3.  Trump's accounting firm bans him.
4.  Biden trying to start WW3 with Russia.

It sure feels like civil war is coming with everyone making power moves at once.

I could go all in for a national divorce. I'd be happy to smile, shake hands, say goodbye, and I'd genuinely wish the blue states good fortune and good luck. No hard feelings, I just don't want leftoid cancer to spreads to the good parts of America. The two happiest days of my life were the day I got out of the Army and the day I got divorced (I'm on my second marriage which is great and ongoing for 15 years, I'm talking about 2006). This is a potential third happiest day.

But a civil war isn't happening. Whichever side controls the federal government at the time will crush the other side. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Voltaire said:

I could go all in for a national divorce. I'd be happy to smile, shake hands, say goodbye, and I'd genuinely wish the blue states good fortune and good luck. No hard feelings, I just don't want leftoid cancer to spreads to the good parts of America. The two happiest days of my life were the day I got out of the Army and the day I got divorced (I'm on my second marriage which is great and ongoing for 15 years, I'm talking about 2006). This is a potential third happiest day.

But a civil war isn't happening. Whichever side controls the federal government at the time will crush the other side. 

But, but, but....You're forgetting about the great INSURRERECTION of 2021. Where a couple selfie takers almost took over the whole country. 

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

But, but, but....You're forgetting about the great INSURRERECTION of 2021. Where a couple selfie takers almost took over the whole country. 

I know. Since there was a bit of vandalism and some cops did get attacked, it does, barely, meet the minimum requirements to be considered a riot.

That times a million will get you an insurrection. We're 1/1,000,000th of the way there.

8 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I know. Since there was a bit of vandalism and some cops did get attacked, it does, barely, meet the minimum requirements to be considered a riot.

That times a million will get you an insurrection. We're 1/1,000,000th of the way there.

The left doesn't even try to hide their ignorance anymore. 

23 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

The left doesn't even try to hide their ignorance anymore. 

Some people who were protesting all the irregularities in the election got a little carried away when calling out the uniparty insiders on their bullshit.

5 hours ago, Voltaire said:

The left will just kill anyone not on the left and take everything. No divorce.  

1 minute ago, JustinCharge said:

The left will just kill anyone not on the left and take everything. No divorce.  

Most of those focksticks don't have guns. They need the government's guns.

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

Most of those focksticks don't have guns. They need the government's guns.

That's not enough. If the Republicans were willing to accept russia's help, the left would back off.  But polling shows the Republicans now hate russia, so we go it alone.  And die.  

14 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

It feels like history is speeding up.  I don't know what the biggest news story is. 

1.  Trudeau declares martial law and canadian conservatives call him out.
2.  Clinton Campaign found to have tried to wreck Trump with disinformation.  Trump releases an incendiary statement about how people used to get executed for this crap.
3.  Trump's accounting firm bans him.
4.  Biden trying to start WW3 with Russia.

It sure feels like civil war is coming with everyone making power moves at once.

FEARMONGERING! 😂

12 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Exactly, that is why the Democrats are trying to change our country from a republic to a true democracy. In a true democracy the majority rules at the expense of the minority. Our founding fathers were smart enough to avoid this in creating a republic with a constitution to follow. That is what the electoral college and two senators from each state is all about. The Senate Filibuster also fills this role.

FEARMONGERING! 😂

Biden is on TV right now spreading fear among Americans you should tune in.

China is siding with Russia on quite a few things. THAT should frighten all of us. Neither one of those countries are happy with America right now. 

12 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

China is siding with Russia on quite a few things. THAT should frighten all of us. Neither one of those countries are happy with America right now. 

Biden has unified them.

Trump had successfully kept them distant, craftily too, which I thoroughly enjoyed.

17 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

ive said for years that they are waiting for a civil war to start in the us before making any power grabs.  the us is too strong if it is united.  but if the us is divided, then they can make some moves.

6 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

ive said for years that they are waiting for a civil war to start in the us before making any power grabs.  the us is too strong if it is united.  but if the us is divided, then they can make some moves.

So civil war starts this week?  Is that correct?

28 minutes ago, vomit said:

I'd rather wait until the weather improves.

1 hour ago, TheNewGirl said:

When have either of them ever been "happy" with us? 

41 minutes ago, vomit said:

He feels sure it will be by November/December, although he's not quite sure enough to make a bet with me on it, because really all he's doing is fearmongering.