JustinCharge

Fears of a second civil war grow among democrat & republican pundits

What happens first? Chargers Super Bowl win or …

CIVIL WAR!!!  :headbanger: 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, MDC said:

What happens first? Chargers Super Bowl win or …

CIVIL WAR!!!  :headbanger: 

No one saw that coming after your big space. Look out for this guy! 

• Haha 1

Democrat operative John Heilemann was given a forum on Meet the Press today where states 30 million Americans are ready to take up arms to restore Trump to office.  Interesting tactic here.  Lately the left mock the idea of civil war, but now the left eagerly seeks to promote it.  I guess they think this is a strategy that can damage Trump's poll numbers, as he currently leads Biden in a 2024 matchup.

WATCH: The Donald Trump coup in 2024?

@jheil

lays out the extraordinary realities of the mass movement in America. "This is 30 million people right now who are ready to take up arms" to restoring Donald Trump in office. "That's not hyperbolic at all. Those are all facts."

49 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Democrat operative John Heilemann was given a forum on Meet the Press today where states 30 million Americans are ready to take up arms to restore Trump to office.  Interesting tactic here.  Lately the left mock the idea of civil war, but now the left eagerly seeks to promote it.  I guess they think this is a strategy that can damage Trump's poll numbers, as he currently leads Biden in a 2024 matchup.

WATCH: The Donald Trump coup in 2024?

@jheil

lays out the extraordinary realities of the mass movement in America. "This is 30 million people right now who are ready to take up arms" to restoring Donald Trump in office. "That's not hyperbolic at all. Those are all facts."

There are a few losers that will partake in things like the Jan 6 riots. This is just media again propping up the crazies for ratings and, in this case, looking to paint all Repubs as nutjobs.

There were no guns at the Jan 6 mostly peaceful protest. 

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

There were no guns at the Jan 6 mostly peaceful protest. 

They were absolutely armed.....with smart phones for selfie taking. 

Democratic rep Eric Swalwell warns the 2022 midterms could be the last election.  I think its likely the last one before war.   But Swalwell’s tone is a war footing.  Hes basically saying the left will go to war if the gop takes congress this fall. 

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/rep-eric-swalwell-issues-dire-warning-about-midterms-could-be-the-last-election-084425144.html

Democrat representative Eric Swalwell appeared on All In With Chris Hayes, Monday. The congressman discussed the long-term ramifications of the midterm elections. His primary concern is that new laws and policies to restrict voter access will end democracy in its current form.

“I'm worried that if Republicans win in the midterm elections, that voting as we know it in this country will be gone,” Swalwell said. “This is not only the most important election. If we don't get it right, it could be the last election.”

• Haha 1

Ted Cruz says a biden impeachment is on the table if the GOP retakes congress

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ted-cruz-floats-biden-impeachment-054910050.html

Ted Cruz, R-Texas, said in an interview Monday that it is likely that Republicans will win back the House in 2022, and said if they do, they will probably consider impeaching President Biden.

Cruz appeared on "Verdict with Ted Cruz," his podcast, and said Democrats "weaponized impeachment" during the Trump administration for partisan purposes, according to the Washington Times.

They are going gung-ho today it appears.  Now a “noted political scientists” warns the us will be ruled by a right wing dictator by 2030.  

https://www.yahoo.com/news/noted-political-scientist-warned-us-050131794.html

A political scientist has warned that the US may come under the rule of a right-wing dictator by 2030.

Researcher Thomas Homer-Dixon warned that American democracy may collapse if Trump wins in 2024.

He attributed the cause of possible "widespread civil violence" to the "near-fascist personality cult" of Trumpism.

A Canadian political scientist has warned that the US could find itself under the rule of a right-wing dictator as soon as 2030.

Thomas Homer-Dixon, the founding director of the Cascade Institute research center at the Royal Roads University in British Columbia and the University Research Chair in the Faculty of Environment at the University of Waterloo, penned an op-ed in The Globe and Mail titled: "The American polity is cracked, and might collapse. Canada must prepare."

Homer-Dixon, who describes himself as a "scholar of violent conflict," warned that the US is becoming "increasingly ungovernable," predicting that if it were to continue down its current path, the country could "descend into civil war."

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

Democratic rep Eric Swalwell warns the 2022 midterms could be the last election.  I think its likely the last one before war.   But Swalwell’s tone is a war footing.  Hes basically saying the left will go to war if the gop takes congress this fall. 

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/rep-eric-swalwell-issues-dire-warning-about-midterms-could-be-the-last-election-084425144.html

Democrat representative Eric Swalwell appeared on All In With Chris Hayes, Monday. The congressman discussed the long-term ramifications of the midterm elections. His primary concern is that new laws and policies to restrict voter access will end democracy in its current form.

“I'm worried that if Republicans win in the midterm elections, that voting as we know it in this country will be gone,” Swalwell said. “This is not only the most important election. If we don't get it right, it could be the last election.”

What exactly did the republicans change as far as how we all have been voting over the last 20 years? Except for that sham mail in voting from the last 2 years that is. 

19 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

They are going gung-ho today it appears.  Now a “noted political scientists” warns the us will be ruled by a right wing dictator by 2030.  

https://www.yahoo.com/news/noted-political-scientist-warned-us-050131794.html

A political scientist has warned that the US may come under the rule of a right-wing dictator by 2030.

Researcher Thomas Homer-Dixon warned that American democracy may collapse if Trump wins in 2024.

He attributed the cause of possible "widespread civil violence" to the "near-fascist personality cult" of Trumpism.

A Canadian political scientist has warned that the US could find itself under the rule of a right-wing dictator as soon as 2030.

Thomas Homer-Dixon, the founding director of the Cascade Institute research center at the Royal Roads University in British Columbia and the University Research Chair in the Faculty of Environment at the University of Waterloo, penned an op-ed in The Globe and Mail titled: "The American polity is cracked, and might collapse. Canada must prepare."

Homer-Dixon, who describes himself as a "scholar of violent conflict," warned that the US is becoming "increasingly ungovernable," predicting that if it were to continue down its current path, the country could "descend into civil war."

We already had that in 2016, and then democracy prevailed and kicked his wrinkly orange azz to the curb in 2020.

Another interesting comment in that article:

He added that Trumpism is beginning to closely resemble European fascism in its "contempt for the rule of law and glorification of violence," though Trump may "just be a warm-up act" for what is to come.

I've been pointing out this since November 2020, and everybody got all upset because I labeled Clownzo fanatics as fascists and accurately noted that fascism is an extreme-right ideology. 

12 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I've been pointing out this since November 2020, and everybody got all upset because I labeled Clownzo fanatics as fascists and accurately noted that fascism is an extreme-right ideology. 

Why don't you simply get to the point and flat out announce your stupidity? That way you don't have to jump through all these hoops to say it.

6 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Why don't you simply get to the point and flat out announce your stupidity? That way you don't have to jump through all these hoops to say it.

A guy used Trump's name to get press because he knows that low flying libs in the US are scared of their own shadow these days. Libs don't need a dictator, they believe in self fascism. 

5 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Why don't you simply get to the point and flat out announce your stupidity? That way you don't have jump through all these hoops to say it.

No matter how stupid you perceive me to be, you're light-years-ahead stupider on my most stupid day.

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

No matter how stupid you perceive me to be, you're light-years-ahead stupider on my most stupid day.

The good old "No I'm not your are" technique. 

What a troll.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

We already had that in 2016, and then democracy prevailed and kicked his wrinkly orange azz to the curb in 2020.

That's funny you think that's what we "had", when it's what we "have" now.

Dictators get impeached? Investigated? Sued? Lose elections? 

55 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

The left has

1. Contempt for the rule of law in how it tries to bully judges and threaten juries. 

2.  Glorification of violence in how they supported nationwide riots, looting, attacks on ordinary citizens, open threats of harm on elected officials, and just outright refusal to police anything.  

You are purely projecting everything the left is onto others. 

5 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

The left has

1. Contempt for the rule of law in how it tries to bully judges and threaten juries. 

2.  Glorification of violence in how they supported nationwide riots, looting, attacks on ordinary citizens, open threats of harm on elected officials, and just outright refusal to police anything.  

So Clownzo and his toadies didn't bully election officials. Clownzo wasn't in a recorded conversation in which he didn't pressure the Georgia secretary of state to go find votes. Clownzo hasn't bullied his own vice president. Clownzo didn't incite the lunatic mob that stormed the Capitol. Clownzo supporters aren't justifying violence victims by noting after the fact that they had criminal histories and had it coming. There wasn't an alt-righty attempt to kidnap and kill the Michigan governor. The rioters Jan. 6, 2021, weren't calling for the hanging of Mike Pence or trying to hunt down Nancy Pelosi and others.

Nah, none of that happened. lol.

:rolleyes:

• Thanks 2

Some times i think it all ends with the US collapsing, some nutjob gets 2000 nukes and fires them all off while rusty makes fart noises with his mouth.....

• Haha 1

The current state of america is that flooding the nation with immigrants is actually backfiring on the democrats as nonwhites flee the democratic party in droves.  The left now has no choice but to destroy the constitution and set up a leftist dictatorship.  And they are signalling that the “reason” they will do it is to prevent the republicans from doing it.  In other words “we have to take away all your rights and freedoms because the republicans MIGHT do it!!!”

19 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

So Clownzo and his toadies didn't bully election officials. Clownzo wasn't in a recorded conversation in which he didn't pressure the Georgia secretary of state to go find votes. Clownzo hasn't bullied his own vice president. Clownzo didn't incite the lunatic mob that stormed the Capitol. Clownzo supporters aren't justifying violence victims by noting after the fact that they had criminal histories and had it coming. There wasn't an alt-righty attempt to kidnap and kill the Michigan governor. The rioters Jan. 6, 2021, weren't calling for the hanging of Mike Pence or trying to hunt down Nancy Pelosi and others.

Nah, none of that happened. lol.

:rolleyes:

1.  No

2.  No

3.  No

4.  No

5.  No

6.  No, that was the FBI

7.  No.  Last time it was a guillotine, remember.  Evil and violent alt-righties brought a guillotine, which they actually intended to use to decapitate Mike Pence (as opposed to some kind of prop used for a political statement).

Also, you are a huge phaggot that deserves to be decapitated by guillotine.

35 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

The left has

3 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

1.  No

2.  No

3.  No

4.  No

5.  No

6.  No, that was the FBI

7.  No.  Last time it was a guillotine, remember.  Evil and violent alt-righties brought a guillotine, which they actually intended to use to decapitate Mike Pence (as opposed to some kind of prop used for a political statement).

Also, you are a huge phaggot that deserves to be decapitated by guillotine.

😅

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Definition of fascism

often capitalized  : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

This sounds exactly like the Democrats, we are going through this right now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

The current state of america is that flooding the nation with immigrants is actually backfiring on the democrats as nonwhites flee the democratic party in droves.  The left now has no choice but to destroy the constitution and set up a leftist dictatorship.  And they are signalling that the “reason” they will do it is to prevent the republicans from doing it.  In other words “we have to take away all your rights and freedoms because the republicans MIGHT do it!!!”

Psycho joy reid is already pimping this line that the R's if they gain control, will destroy democracy. Of course no one is listening to that POS> 

2 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Definition of fascism

often capitalized  : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

This sounds exactly like the Democrats, we are going through this right now.

bingo

False Flag Terror Attacks are immanent before the next "Election"

focking fockers!!! 🤬

4 hours ago, lod001 said:

Psycho joy reid is already pimping this line that the R's if they gain control, will destroy democracy. Of course no one is listening to that POS> 

The left is very well organized in their narratives. Just like the capital selfie fest. At first the lefties were all calling it a riot, then some democrat put out the word "insurrection" and passed it around and in like one day all liberal politicians, liberal media, and liberal voters clung to the word from that point on. 

The whole "conservatives will destroy democracy", or "conservatives are fascists" got distributed just as quickly. Their key word syncing and threats and violence and hate are the strengths of the democratic party.  

Notice the subtle shift in tone in the MSM. before they were warning everybody that Republicans are going to do a Civil War. now they’re shifting  to “if the Republicans win the midterms than we Democrats will start a Civil War.“

Likewise watch the people on this forum that have been mocking me for Civil War. I predict they will shift their tone & threaten Civil War before election day. Things like “if the Republicans win or the Republicans do X they have a moral right to start a Civil War!!”

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Likewise watch the people on this forum that have been mocking me for Civil War. I predict they will shift their tone & threaten Civil War before election day. Things like “if the Republicans win or the Republicans do X they have a moral right to start a Civil War!!”

I'll be mocking you the whole way.

4 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Notice the subtle shift in tone in the MSM. before they were warning everybody that Republicans are going to do a Civil War. now they’re shifting  to “if the Republicans win the midterms than we Democrats will start a Civil War.“

I know how bad you want this, Moron Quixote. 

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I know how bad you want this, Moron Quixote. 

Trolls never stop trolling. They have no other purpose in life. No goals to guide them.

12 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Trolls never stop trolling. They have no other purpose in life. No goals to guide them.

You are to hilarity and intelligence as the Hokey Pokey is to dancing. That's what it's all about. Woo! 😂

Marketwatch wishes to tell you that Civil War is much closer than you think!  Of course, some in the MSM want to say if the republicans win in november, the left must start a civil war.  Others in the MSM say the right will start a civil war and must be watched.  They are on this split narrative of either being the holy guardians of democracy or the righteous fury that must overthrow an evil nation.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/civil-war-in-the-united-states-is-far-more-likely-than-you-think-in-fact-it-may-have-already-begun-11641418149?siteid=yhoof2

Opinion: Civil war in the United States is far more likely than you think. In fact, it may have already begun.

Last Updated: Jan. 5, 2022 at 4:36 p.m. ET First Published: Jan. 5, 2022 at 4:28 p.m. ET
By Paul Brandus
America’s heavily armed far-right extremists fit the mold of those who’ve started insurrections in other countries

When I was writing my first book, a history of the White House and the presidency, I came across a quote from John Adams. “Remember,” he wrote in December 1814, “Democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes exhausts and murders itself. There never was a Democracy Yet, that did not commit suicide.”  

In the 207 years since, we came close to proving our second president right. The United States barely survived a terrible civil war in the 1860s, when 2.5% of the population was killed, the equivalent to losing about 8.25 million Americans today. 

I’ve thought about that a lot in the past year, and on this first anniversary of the attack on the U.S. Capitol—the proud citadel of our democracy—this question hangs uneasily in the air: Is a civil war really possible? One of America’s most pre-eminent scholars on civil wars and how they begin offers this blunt answer: Yes. In fact, we’re closer to one in our country than most Americans think, or are willing to believe.

Walter knows her stuff

“No one wants to believe that their beloved democracy is in decline, or headed toward war,” Barbara Walter, a professor at the University of California at San Diego tells me, and writes in a new book out next week. 

But as an analyst “looking at events in America the same way you’d look at them elsewhere,  you’d go down a checklist, assessing each of the conditions that make civil war likely. And what you would find is that the United States, a democracy founded more than two centuries ago, has entered very dangerous territory.”

Walter knows her stuff. She also serves on a Central Intelligence Agency advisory panel, dubbed the “Political Instability Task Force,” that analyzes conditions around the world and using a predictive model, forecasts which countries may slide into civil war (there have been some 200 civil wars since 1946, she says). The CIA panel isn’t allowed to analyze the United States itself, but Walter has done so, and emphasizes that the analysis is hers alone. 

What’s eye-opening here is that when you look at the 200-plus civil wars since 1946 and their root causes, it sounds eerily like America right now. 

“People have a false impression that it is the most down-trodden, the poorest, the most discriminated against who tend to start civil wars,” Walter says. “In reality, that’s not true. The people who tend to start civil wars are what experts call ‘sons of the soil.’ These are citizens who had either been dominant politically and culturally but were now in decline, or who had once had power and had lost it. This group believes that the country belongs to them, that they have the right to be in power, and when they lose it, they find it incredibly disconcerting.” 

Walter adds: “They’re very resentful of groups that are ascendant, and they’re the ones who tend to mobilize and fight to try and re-establish control.”   

Political and cultural decline

As I’m listening to Walter, the images that immediately come to mind are of the torch-bearing white men marching through Charlottesville, Va., in August 2017, shouting “blood and soil” and “Jews will not replace us.” Remember them? The angry white men waving Confederate flags and a few Nazi swastikas? This is a bullseye example of the political and cultural decline of once-dominant groups that have sparked conflicts elsewhere.  

“It’s impossible not to see these patterns around the world that we’ve seen since 1946 evolving in our own country,” Walter warns. 

Here, I’ll point out a very important caveat. When you hear the term “civil war,” images of Union and Confederate forces slaughtering each other on blood-soaked battlefields like Antietam and Gettysburg come to mind.

But Walter says that sort of conflict isn’t what she’s talking about.

“Twenty-first-century civil wars aren’t like that,” she points out. “Civil wars today tend to be fought by multiple factions, militias, paramilitary groups. Sometimes they work together and are coordinated, sometimes they’re not. And their preferred methods are terror and sometimes guerrilla warfare. They’re not planning to meet the U.S. military in a conventional war.” 

By this definition, a civil war may already be underway in the United States. You can think of, prominent examples like the 1995 bombing of a federal building in Oklahoma City that killed 168 people, failed kidnapping plots two years ago involving Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer and Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam, and, of course, last year’s attack on the Capitol. 

Biggest threat comes from the right

But beyond these high-profile events are countless groups that individually may not seem like much, but in the aggregate constitute a genuine national security threat. So much so that in October 2020, the Department of Homeland Security reported that “racially and ethnically motivated violent extremists—specifically white supremacist extremists (WSEs)—will remain the most persistent and lethal threat in the Homeland.” 

The data bear this out. “White supremacists and other like-minded extremists conducted two-thirds of the terrorist plots and attacks in the United States in 2020,” says a study by the Center for Strategic and International Studies, a Washington-based think tank.  

What do these groups want?

She thinks groups like this know they can’t create a white America (“that ship has sailed”) but they could try and create what Walter calls “white ethno-states” by “targeting synagogues and black churches, in a campaign of terror designed to intimidate non-whites” and convince then to go elsewhere.   

Kidnapping plots foiled. The overturning of a free and fair election nipped in the bud. But for a few brave police officers here, a few seconds there, how different might things have gone? I think we’ve been lucky—so far. Americans need to understand that for all the threats we face today, the greatest, the most dangerous, the most insidious, is homegrown. It is the enemy within. I fear our luck may one day run out.  

Paul Brandus is a Washington-based columnist, author, broadcaster and keynote speaker. He has been a MarketWatch contributor since 2014.

On 1/4/2022 at 11:33 PM, Pimpadeaux said:

You are to hilarity and intelligence as the Hokey Pokey is to dancing. That's what it's all about. Woo! 😂

Trolls troll...:cry: