Sign in to follow this  
trumpurethra

So whats with all the hulabaloo about abortion?

16 minutes ago, drobeski said:

What an awful racist thing to say. 

His  racism has nothing to do with it in this case. He's more sticking up for his wife and her low income decisions in life.

On Thursday, the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals gave a huge pro-life victory to President Trump’s administration, permitting them to enforce a rule stripping federal Title X funding from any clinic that provides abortions or abortion referrals, which means Planned Parenthood could be out as much as $60 million.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/48677/big-trump-win-court-could-cost-planned-parenthood-hank-berrien

That is all we wanted!

MAGA

On 6/19/2019 at 7:27 PM, The Observer said:

Deal with it

Wish your mom dealt with it. Sad.

On 6/18/2019 at 2:00 PM, The Observer said:

Of course. If they don't want a baby, they should be doing everthing they can to prevent a pregnancy. But condoms break.Things happen. I'm anti-abortion. Hate the thought of them. Using them as a form of birth control is disgusting. But I'm not into taking a woman's right away if a mistake happens. Like I said, no one needs more unwanted children in the world from families that either can't emotionally or financially pay for them.  

I agree if it's the second they find out they're pregnant and it's not government funded. 

So basically it is as I suspected, a bunch of crazy idiots in southern states. It seems every current abortion law in the USA is pretty common sense. No one can go walk in to clinic anywhere in the country and get a late term abortion. The option is only available in medical emergency. This is just more of the loonies getting people riled up.

Thank god I live in Cali. Don't know how you all do it living in these backwards azz states.

1 hour ago, trumpurethra said:

So basically it is as I suspected, a bunch of crazy idiots in southern states. It seems every current abortion law in the USA is pretty common sense. No one can go walk in to clinic anywhere in the country and get a late term abortion. The option is only available in medical emergency. This is just more of the loonies getting people riled up.

Thank god I live in Cali. Don't know how you all do it living in these backwards azz states.

What constitutes an emergency? The health of the mother? 

On 6/19/2019 at 1:42 PM, The Observer said:

I agree with you in principle, but I think a large percentage of abortions are received by lower income women.  If they were having unwanted babies simply because they couldn't afford an abortion, it will cost taxpayers more in food stamps, welfare, etc than the abortion would have. And that's not even counting possible juvenile detention, prison costs, which unwanted low income neighborhood kids are more likely to end up in. 

Condoms break more often inside lower income women?  :dunno:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Condoms break more often inside lower income women?  :dunno:

They can only afford Saran Wrap and a rubber band. :(

The slippery slope

A British judge ordered Friday that an abortion be performed on a mentally disabled woman who is 22 weeks pregnant, despite objections from the woman and her mother.

Justice Nathalie Lieven admits in the ruling of the “heartbreaking” case that it’s an “immense intrusion” to order the abortion against the woman’s will, but argued that it’s in the best interest of the woman.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/british-judge-orders-disabled-pregnant-woman-abortion

On 6/21/2019 at 2:43 PM, MDC said:

They can only afford Saran Wrap and a rubber band. :(

Hence, you are here. 

On 6/22/2019 at 9:01 PM, Baker Boy said:

The slippery slope

A British judge ordered Friday that an abortion be performed on a mentally disabled woman who is 22 weeks pregnant, despite objections from the woman and her mother.

Justice Nathalie Lieven admits in the ruling of the “heartbreaking” case that it’s an “immense intrusion” to order the abortion against the woman’s will, but argued that it’s in the best interest of the woman.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/british-judge-orders-disabled-pregnant-woman-abortion

When I worked at the state attorneys office in Florida, the child protection division next door had a case where a woman gave birth in a warehouse, her crackhead boyfriend cut the umbelical cord with broken glass from a bottle, and they gave the newborn coca cola. Baby was a crack addict of course, as momma was. This was her sixth crack baby in five years. All massive burdens on the system.

The state of Florida offered her a free hysterectomy. She agreed, only to back out because she would have had to quit crack for a while to do that. She's God knows how many crack babies she's churned out since then.

This is why I think abortion should be legal, free, and yeah, in extreme cases, mandatory. It's like having a filter in the focking gene pool. 

3 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

When I worked at the state attorneys office in Florida, the child protection division next door had a case where a woman gave birth in a warehouse, her crackhead boyfriend cut the umbelical cord with broken glass from a bottle, and they gave the newborn coca cola. Baby was a crack addict of course, as momma was. This was her sixth crack baby in five years. All massive burdens on the system.

The state of Florida offered her a free hysterectomy. She agreed, only to back out because she would have had to quit crack for a while to do that. She's God knows how many crack babies she's churned out since then.

This is why I think abortion should be legal, free, and yeah, in extreme cases, mandatory. It's like having a filter in the focking gene pool. 

I can buy into this if anyone who gets an abortion, both the mother and the father are sterilized.