Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

European Elections........is the world following our lead?

Like clockwork, a sore loser now accusing Nigel Farrage of getting money from Russia after his victory.  The Muh Russia is a gift that keeps giving. 

I'm not sure I like that they describe those wins as "the far right".  If they are indeed "far right", then that's not good either.  I don't consider myself "far right" - not even close.

8 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I'm not sure I like that they describe those wins as "the far right".  If they are indeed "far right", then that's not good either.  I don't consider myself "far right" - not even close.

I'm not far right either. Consider though to the MSM, a libertarian is far right.

5 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

I'm not far right either. Consider though to the MSM, a libertarian is far right.

Good point.  To liberals, anyone that is NOT a liberal is considered "far right".  Oh, and a racist, sexist, homophone, etc...

1 hour ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Good point.  To liberals, anyone that is NOT a liberal is considered "far right".  Oh, and a racist, sexist, homophone, etc...

And people don't care anymore what they say. 

Trump saved the world. He started this entire movement. Just giving credit where credit is due. Thanks Trump. 

All us normal people nearly had to live in a world ran by Feminazi’s and beta cucks like cbfalcon. Was a close call. 

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Trump saved the world. He started this entire movement. Just giving credit where credit is due. Thanks Trump. 

All us normal people nearly had to live in a world ran by Feminazi’s and beta cucks like cbfalcon. Was a close call. 

Steve Bannon deserves mucho credit. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Steve Bannon deserves mucho credit. 

Yep, him too. Thanks Mr. Bannon. 

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

What do you consider far right?

Well, just on the front page alone, we have guys talking civil war and accusing Hilary of murder for the 22nd time. We also regularly have people calling for race war against Muslims, and shooting border crossers on site. Those I would all call far right. 

Where we go 1, we go all!  

21 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Well, just on the front page alone, we have guys talking civil war and accusing Hilary of murder for the 22nd time. We also regularly have people calling for race war against Muslims, and shooting border crossers on site. Those I would all call far right. 

I don't recall anyone calling for a race war against Muslims. Speaking for myself , I just don't want anymore allowed in.  That's not the same. 

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don't recall anyone calling for a race war against Muslims. Speaking for myself , I just don't want anymore allowed in.  That's not the same. 

No. It isn't the same. I agree with that.

Two things I'll give trump a lot of credit for is immigration, and how he's kicking Chinese ass. Even though the latter may end up making my life very difficult, its the right thing to do.

One thing I find inexplicable is how he then turns around and continues playing nice with the Saudis. I want to see some president call those focks what they really are. Our enemy. 

7 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

No. It isn't the same. I agree with that.

Two things I'll give trump a lot of credit for is immigration, and how he's kicking Chinese ass. Even though the latter may end up making my life very difficult, its the right thing to do.

One thing I find inexplicable is how he then turns around and continues playing nice with the Saudis. I want to see some president call those focks what they really are. Our enemy. 

I despise the Saudis. But the bigger military and terror threat in the Middle East is Iran. As they say, the enemy of my enemy is my friend. I hate em all and wish we could be done with them, but I guess that's not the case. 

17 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I despise the Saudis. But the bigger military and terror threat in the Middle East is Iran. As they say, the enemy of my enemy is my friend. I hate em all and wish we could be done with them, but I guess that's not the case. 

I disagree. The biggest terror threat is the Saudis. They set up wahabist madrases all over the world, including in the US. Pretty much every terrorist of note was trained by saudis. Including 911.

Are the Iranians a problem too? Absolutely. But no way in hell should we be arming the focking House of Saud.

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

There are a few posters that openly talk about wiping them off the face of the earth. 

12 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

There are a few posters that openly talk about wiping them off the face of the earth. 

It’s unrealistic to do that for a number of reasons, but imagine how much better the world would be without Islam. 

7 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

It’s unrealistic to do that for a number of reasons, but imagine how much better the world would be without Islam. 

So if it could be done (wiping them off the face of the earth), would you be in support of doing it?

1 hour ago, cbfalcon said:

So if it could be done (wiping them off the face of the earth), would you be in support of doing it?

If there was a plan of action that saved middle eastern people who didn’t want anything to do with Islam, absolutely!

Every single other religion plays nicely with each other except one. 

I would condemn the religion. Treat it like its Nazism. The people could live.  But there, not here. Maybe after a few generations of not being brainwashed to partake in or condone violence. 

34 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

If there was a plan of action that saved middle eastern people who didn’t want anything to do with Islam, absolutely!

Every single other religion plays nicely with each other except one. 

24 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I would condemn the religion. Treat it like its Nazism. The people could live.  But there, not here. Maybe after a few generations of not being brainwashed to partake in or condone violence. 

Or maybe the people advocating killing 1.8 billion people are the ones we should consider treating like Nazis. You should at least ask the question, right?

3 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

Or maybe the people advocating killing 1.8 billion people are the ones we should consider treating like Nazis. You should at least ask the question, right?

If they could Muslims would kill every person on earth who wasn't Muslim.  The crazy thing is they wouldn't stop there.  They are so whacked out they kill each other just for being in different sects of Islam.  Thank god the Presbyterians and Catholics got passed that stage thousands of years ago.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Strike said:

If they could Muslims would kill every person on earth who wasn't Muslim.  The crazy thing is they wouldn't stop there.  They are so whacked out they kill each other just for being in different sects of Islam.  Thank god the Presbyterians and Catholics got passed that stage thousands of years ago.

We consider them evil because they would kill us. So instead we will kill all of them. Something seems a bit off there. 

I guess I just think it’s wrong to kill people. I’m a softy like that. 

31 minutes ago, Strike said:

Um, Christianity at all is less than 2000 years old.

And I seem to recall a bunch of nice Catholic vs Protestant bombings and such in Ireland in my lifetime. 

24 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

And I seem to recall a bunch of nice Catholic vs Protestant bombings and such in Ireland in my lifetime. 

1 vs 174748382 good job 

56 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

We consider them evil because they would kill us. So instead we will kill all of them. Something seems a bit off there. 

I guess I just think it’s wrong to kill people. I’m a softy like that. 

Define we and link to any post I've made suggesting "we" should kill them; ANY of them.  I simply made an observation about what would happen if we weren't proactively fighting their ideology.

41 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Wow you're focking smart. Learn that at waffle house?

Well, it's 1.8 billion to a few thousand, but ok, they should be out too. I like to tackle the big problems first. 

56 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Religion wasn't the reason for the troubles. I wish people would stop repeating that falsehood. 

31 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Religion wasn't the reason for the troubles. I wish people would stop repeating that falsehood. 

What do you expect from a Waffle House manager who had to move to China?

• Like 1

Not all Muslims are evil but enough of them are that the bad apples spoil the bunch. I’d be in favor of wiping them out and they wouldn’t hesitate to do the same to everyone else. Killing is not wrong to me if it saves other lives or yourself especially. As for realistic measures, banning the religion in the USA and anyone who follows it would be good. I don’t judge any 1 person but I condemn the people as a whole.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Well, just on the front page alone, we have guys talking civil war and accusing Hilary of murder for the 22nd time

To borrow a phrase from your left, 'it hasn't been disproven'.    :wave:

19 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

To borrow a phrase from your left, 'it hasn't been disproven'.    :wave:

My left? The very fact that you would call me left shows how far right you are. 

17 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

My left? The very fact that you would call me left shows how far right you are. 

Yes, left. That would be ANYTHING off center, leaning towards the left. Since you're still supporting ANY part of this Democratic party, you are left of center at the very least. 

While I am conservative, I'm not close to being far right. Right leaning? Sure. Far right? Not to anyone objectively looking.

TBBOM used to be full on wack job left.  He has since moved to middle right.  Pretty much where most of FFTODAY truly is. Pretty much where Trump truly is. Jobs, sensible immigration, sensible trade, sensible diplomacy is now right wing, I guess.

10 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

A little lesson for ya.  Don’t believe everything you see or read.   Believe  it or not, stuff does go on behind the scenes.

10 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

TBBOM used to be full on wack job left.  He has since moved to middle right.  Pretty much where most of FFTODAY truly is. Pretty much where Trump truly is. Jobs, sensible immigration, sensible trade, sensible diplomacy is now right wing, I guess.

I must have missed his enlightenment.

Sorry TBBOM; I stand corrected.

Welcome to the Geek Club. Where wanting to kill 25% of the worlds population makes you a centrist, and not wanting to do so makes you a dangerous extreme liberal. 

• Haha 1