Sign in to follow this  
sderk

Whole Foods Revisted

I usually only go to Whole Foods for steaks or seafood as there are no other shops in my area that equal their quality or selection in these areas. Up until Amazon bought them out, I was always pleased with the product and the service from the employees.  The employees were about 80% white.

After Amazon, the store I go to swapped out all the employees from behind these two counters to black employees. Not sure if that is just coincidence or if there was some other factor going into the change. In fact, almost all those I saw in the store were black after Amazon took over. Didn't matter much to me except for one thing. The service went to hell.

The employees behind the counter were more interested in laughing and joking with their coworkers than helping the customers. An hour before close they would be more preoccupied getting ready for close than helping customers. They were not polite, and didn't even pretend to give a shlt about being professional.

But, about two months ago, it changed again completely behind these two counters. They are mostly all white again. And guess what?

The service is really good again. :clap:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Is it possible you’re only noticing this because you’re the type of guy who gets banned from a low rent lightly trafficked fantasy football message board for posting racial slurs within weeks of joining? :dunno:

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, MDC said:

Is it possible you’re only noticing this because you’re the type of guy who gets banned from a low rent lightly trafficked fantasy football message board for posting racial slurs within weeks of joining? :dunno:

I doubt it. Skin color is easy to differentiate. 

16 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

I doubt it. Skin color is easy to differentiate. 

Just saying, maybe sderk is more likely to attribute negative behavior on behalf of blacks to their race? Given that he’s the type of guy who got banned from a low rent lightly trafficked fantasy football message board for posting racial slurs within weeks of joining. :dunno:

We are truly to blame. Years of racism have caused black work ethic to be sh1t. We should just be more patient. 

28 minutes ago, MDC said:

Just saying, maybe sderk is more likely to attribute negative behavior on behalf of blacks to their race? Given that he’s the type of guy who got banned from a low rent lightly trafficked fantasy football message board for posting racial slurs within weeks of joining. :dunno:

I don't know what color you are and I think you are a worthless piece of shlt. Even if you are white or black or whatever. :dunno: 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

We are truly to blame. Years of racism have caused black work ethic to be sh1t. We should just be more patient. 

Beats me. But it's hard to be patient with anyone who is doing a crap job. No matter the race. I am only reporting the facts in this case.

1 minute ago, sderk said:

Beats me. But it's hard to be patient with anyone who is doing a crap job. No matter the race. I am only reporting the facts in this case.

I was being sarcastic as fock. I agree with your assessment. 

5 minutes ago, sderk said:

I don't know what color you are and I think you are a worthless piece of shlt. Even if you are white. :dunno: 

You homophobe.  You can't say that about gay/trans like MDC.

1 minute ago, bostonlager said:

I was being sarcastic as fock. I agree with your assessment. 

I caught it. I was just adding on in a way.

40 minutes ago, MDC said:

SDerk TDS!  Nice to know he pays free rent in your head too.   Surprised there is room in there for anyone besides Sho, whose peemus you seem obsessed with.

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

SDerk TDS!  Nice to know he pays free rent in your head too.

There is a lot of empty space in there for everyone.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, sderk said:

There is a lot of empty space in there for everyone.

I think the whole GC is in there.  Sho's peemus gets 50% of the space, and the rest of the GC gets the other 50%.

• Thanks 1

Not sure what Whole Foods you are frequenting, but I rarely see anyone other than white in there, employee or customer.  

More diik stuff from Shiny. 

Surprise surprise. :rolleyes:

4 minutes ago, Big Blue 06 said:

Not sure what Whole Foods you are frequenting, but I rarely see anyone other than white in there, employee or customer.  

Well, this is why I brought it up. It was curious the timing with Amazon taking over and it was strange turnover in employees. And it just recently happened again. Nearly completely white, then nearly completely black, now nearly completely white again. Go figure.

When it comes to racism, people always say “I don’t care if they’re black, white, purple, or green.”

Oh come on now, purple or green? You gotta draw the line somewhere. 

3 minutes ago, frank said:

When it comes to racism, people always say “I don’t care if they’re black, white, purple, or green.”

Oh come on now, purple or green? You gotta draw the line somewhere. 

I'm a Star Trek fan. They had some pretty hot green women on some of those earlier episodes.

https://www.google.com/search?q=star+trek+hot+green+woman&rlz=1C1GCEA_enUS841US841&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=30jcKOukFXr8vM%3A%2C5Vio01yKdRdlFM%2C_&vet=1&usg=AI4_-kSSxBV7YnuFEno-ILRh5UgJEWvAZQ&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi94eiwi8niAhWtuVkKHXVlBGgQ9QEwAHoECAMQBA#imgrc=AdR24G__PzMm-M:&vet=1

On 6/1/2019 at 2:26 PM, MDC said:

So you mentioned about a million times in various threads how that person got "perma banned" last year when I joined. Is that correct? 

You there MDC? You keep posting in other threads but you start something that you can't finish in this one. 

On 6/1/2019 at 2:26 PM, MDC said:

Let's challenge this. I have never been banned. And then you bumped another thread and then deleted your post. That will not go away. :) What is your input on that one? Do you need a link to remember ? 

14 minutes ago, sderk said:

Let's challenge this. I have never been banned. And then you bumped another thread and then deleted your post. That will not go away. :) What is your input on that one? Do you need a link to remember ? 

He does lots of sneaky shite like that. Child. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Nothing new for that... what is it? An MDC?

2 hours ago, sderk said:

You started this MDC. Can't finish?

14 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He's like the dirty little rat faced guy in all the movies that have underhanded dealings as the plot. 

A fake cop / alias and a guy who got banned for posting n bombs sitting around calling other people sneaky. Lol

How about you two creeps go fock yourselves? 

We have a whole foods seafood facility  in my home town, it's down on the wharf, they don't sell stuff, they just process fish and sh1t.

My SIL and BIL work there. It is the worst company I have ever heard of to work for and this was before Amazon bought them.

1 week vacation, must be taken all the same time. Christmas and Thanksgicing days off, no other holidays or time off.  Just slightly better than prison

They do get 5 (earned) sick days because massachusetts forces them to give that

39 minutes ago, edjr said:

We have a whole foods seafood facility  in my home town, it's down on the wharf, they don't sell stuff, they just process fish and sh1t.

My SIL and BIL work there. It is the worst company I have ever heard of to work for and this was before Amazon bought them.

1 week vacation, must be taken all the same time. Christmas and Thanksgicing days off, no other holidays or time off.  Just slightly better than prison

They do get 5 (earned) sick days because massachusetts forces them to give that

Sounds like a lefty company looking out for the common person.  :thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Amazon did offer them the option to purchase 1 stock (they had to pay the taxes)   or 1000 cash

18 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Most likely. Sad...

1 hour ago, MDC said:

A fake cop / alias and a guy who got banned for posting n bombs sitting around calling other people sneaky. Lol

How about you two creeps go fock yourselves? 

How about you answer to the thread you bumped then peenied the 'bump'. 

You got caught dude. I still have proof that the dude you said was "perma banned" was not. 

I've got a buddy who he and his wife only do Whole Foods/organic. I mean these two are freakishly obsessed, $7 for a doz. eggs obsessed. They also take about $200 worth of nature shiit and supplements every month. From Ginseng this, to tree bark and roots that, to probiotics and even charcoal powder.

The kicker part is, these two are the sickliest people I know - they're ALWAYS sick.. You name it they have it, had it or will have it by next week.

But now I'm starting to wonder - have they been using Black checkout people? This could explain everything... :unsure:

4 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

I've got a buddy who he and his wife only do Whole Foods/organic. I mean these two are freakishly obsessed, $7 for a doz. eggs obsessed. They also take about $200 worth of nature shiit and supplements every month. From Ginseng this, to tree bark and roots that, to probiotics and even charcoal powder.

The kicker part is, these two are the sickliest people I know - they're ALWAYS sick.. You name it they have it, had it or will have it by next week.

But now I'm starting to wonder - have they been using Black checkout people? This could explain everything... :unsure:

Yes. In whole foods you will find grocery store customers with the worst skin on the planet. It's as if they are rotting from the inside out. But I do go there for their steaks and seafood.  :dunno:

In the past, I have dated women that I met at grocery stores. But I can't even imagine dating any chick that I meet at Whole Foods. No chance in hell. 

Just now, sderk said:

In the past, I have dated women that I met at grocery stores. But I can't even imagine dating any chick that I meet at Whole Foods. No chance in hell. 

That's a good idea for a business.

Singles grocery store

Just now, edjr said:

Singles grocery store

The frozen food section at CVS

1 minute ago, edjr said:

Singles grocery store

Does this fruit look ripe to you? Hahaha.