The Observer

Anyone see how the UK is trolling Trump on his visit?

Speaking of trolling, The Observer really fired up the ole Tilt-a-Whirl in this thread.

All aboard! :overhead:

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Speaking of trolling, The Observer really fired up the ole Tilt-a-Whirl in this thread.

All aboard! :overhead:

It's crazy what happens when you post some factual pictures from England.  First, you get ten guys running in and saying that England is full of 'low IQ' people. Then, inevitably, the 'newbie is a troll' posts because the actual, untouched pictures show how respected Trump is by our closest ally.  If I was a good poster, I'd have kept that nonsense out of here, I guess. 

Also crazy what happens when someone posts a video of an anti trump guy spitting in a woman’s face. The anti trump crowd needs to see more of the video to make a determination on whether it was justified. Sad

11 minutes ago, The Observer said:

It's crazy what happens when you post some factual pictures from England.  First, you get ten guys running in and saying that England is full of 'low IQ' people. Then, inevitably, the 'newbie is a troll' posts because the actual, untouched pictures show how respected Trump is by our closest ally.  If I was a good poster, I'd have kept that nonsense out of here, I guess. 

Our closest ally? Really? Where was Christopher Steele from?

12 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Those low information effeminate meat heads in the streets over there aren't our closest ally you bozo, they are just dumbo emotions driven life failures like you. 

HTH

5 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Also crazy what happens when someone posts a video of an anti trump guy spitting in a woman’s face. The anti trump crowd needs to see more of the video to make a determination on whether it was justified. Sad

I stand by everything I said in that thread.  I said if the black guy pulled over for no reason just to start with the red hats, then I'm glad he was cuffed and taken away. Sorry if I upset you.

There have been 2 elections in 15 years where a republican has won.  Our philly posters went full retard on each of them. :dunno:

Just now, drobeski said:

Those low information effeminate meat heads in the streets over there aren't our closest ally you bozo, they are just dumbo emotions driven life failures like you. 

HTH

I know, I know.  Putin is Trump's closest ally.

Just now, TimmySmith said:

There have been 2 elections in 15 years where a republican has won.  Our philly posters went full retard on each of them. :dunno:

I voted for Bush. HTH

Just now, The Observer said:

I know, I know.  Putin is Trump's closest ally.

Barry and Hillary dug Putin...gave him our uranium, more flexibility and let him meddle in our elections.  

That must piss you right the fock off.

8 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I stand by everything I said in that thread.  I said if the black guy pulled over for no reason just to start with the red hats, then I'm glad he was cuffed and taken away. Sorry if I upset you.

Not upset. Just stating the facts. 

5 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

Why don't you move there if you love them so much?

Please point out where I said how much I loved them. 

I posted three pictures and asked for thoughts.  Then later said it was embarrassing how disliked our President is by our allies. 

6 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Barry and Hillary dug Putin...gave him our uranium, more flexibility and let him meddle in our elections.  

That must piss you right the fock off.

Well, Putin sure as hell didn't dig Hillary. Went to great lengths to ensure she didn't win the election.

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Well, Putin sure as hell didn't dig Hillary. Went to great lengths to ensure she didn't win the election.

LOL, the never-ending story

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

:lol: he did ? 

8 minutes ago, The Observer said:

What? Did you forget the reset button already? 

16 minutes ago, The Observer said:

He dug her enough that she got more votes than Trump. And how did Putin keep Hillary from campaigning in Wisconsin?

It's nice of them to take time from grooming girls and stabbing each other to throw shade at the man who most protects them.

At the end of the day who cares what the invaders of Londonstan think.

36 minutes ago, drobeski said:

:lol: he did ? 

Didn't you hear about the $800 in Facebook ads and of course the 7 Twitter trolls?

51 minutes ago, The Observer said:

and the Democratic party went to great legths to make sure Trump didn't get elected either.  So much so that they tried a coup by paying for a document then used as a basis to go after Trump.

If Hillary campaigned in the Great Lakes she might have won. :(

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

TDS. Trolling. You name it. mdc's got it. :overhead:

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

and the Democratic party went to great legths to make sure Trump didn't get elected either.  So much so that they tried a coup by paying for a document.

I remember FBI Director James Comey bucking tradition and making an announcement that Hillary's email investigation is being reopened, just three weeks before the election!  Helped win Trump the election. Yet Trump thinks he was working against him.   Crazy coups. 🤣

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

I know :lol: thank God shes just a stupid kunt and America was saved from her stupidity by her stupidity.  Awesome point! :overhead:

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

I remember FBI Director James Comey bucking tradition and making an announcement that Hillary's email investigation is being reopened, just three weeks before the election!  Helped win Trump the election. Yet Trump thinks he was working against him.   Crazy coups. 🤣

Yeah, ok.  :rolleyes:

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

True. Her strategy was terrible. But she still got three million votes than Trump. Not that it matters towards winning the office, but I take consolation in knowing that other countries realize that he's representing a minority and that we shouldn't be judged because of one horrible hiccup in our elections.

Does That and Xanax help you sleep?

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Yeah, ok.  :rolleyes:

Hmmm, you make a compelling argument. I may have to reconsider.

Wait...I thought it was the Russians that helped him win.

Just now, The Observer said:

True. Her strategy was terrible. But she still got three million votes than Trump. Not that it matters towards winning the office, but I take consolation in knowing that other countries realize that he's representing a minority and that we shouldn't be judged because of one horrible hiccup in our elections.

Yes, because 63 million is a small minority.

Holy crap you're dumb.

Just now, Mr. Hand said:

Wait...I thought it was the Russians that helped him win.

So you think that only one thing can fall into place perfectly for a candidate?

and the hits just keep coming

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Yes, because 63 million is a small minority.

Holy crap you're dumb.

Hey Einstein, if you receive three million less votes, you are represented by a minority.  This isn't complicated. That's first grade math.

4 minutes ago, drobeski said:

I know :lol: thank God shes just a stupid kunt and America was saved from her stupidity by her stupidity.  Awesome point! :overhead:

She was a horrible, horrible candidate. And now she’s just America’s least favorite grandma. 

• Like 2

So you think that only one thing can fall into place perfectly for a candidate?

She lost because many see how corrupt and vile she is. She also ran a terrible campaign and assumed she would win. She had no message. She can try and point fingers as to why she lost but it doesn't change the fact she lost and it pains her immensely.