Sign in to follow this  
bostonlager

Summer is now sexist

:rolleyes:

FYI, ladies - I expect you to keep your pusssy shaved in middle of winter as well. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/06/07/summer-sexism-dieting-bikini-body-hair-moms-camp-assault/1290427001/

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

:rolleyes:

FYI, ladies - I expect you to keep your pusssy shaved in middle of winter as well. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/06/07/summer-sexism-dieting-bikini-body-hair-moms-camp-assault/1290427001/

Only the old, fat and/or ugly ones think that. Women in their prime revel in poosay power. One quick search of Instagram models shows so many obvious clean shaven entertainment centers it's obvious.

Once women get past their prime they suddenly find the courage to confront sexism. :rolleyes:

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Only the old, fat and/or ugly ones think that. Women in their prime revel in poosay power. One quick search of Instagram models shows so many obvious clean shaven entertainment centers it's obvious.

Once women get past their prime they suddenly find the courage to confront sexism. :rolleyes:

Truth.

And the women who have given up and let themselves go HATE the ones who keep themselves healthy....then demand we appreciate their fat ugly bodies.....or we arent "real men" yeah....right....

• Like 1

I try not to look at other women in front of the wife out of respect/hassel but sometimes it's a herculean effort. 

These days with the yoga pants at airports make it nearly impossible.

8 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Truth.

And the women who have given up and let themselves go HATE the ones who keep themselves healthy

This is absolutely not limited to women. Men are even worse.

2 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

I try not to look at other women in front of the wife out of respect/hassel but sometimes it's a herculean effort. 

These days with the yoga pants at airports make it nearly impossible.

I've been divorced 3 times because of my infidelity. I've been noticing these new type of yoga pants that have sheer slits in the sides of them :wub: 

Pointless for me to even think that maybe the 4th time is charm since I've seen these grow in popularity. 

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Yeah, the queers. 

1 minute ago, bostonlager said:

Yeah, the queers. 

Nah.  Just jealousy and cattiness. No different than women.

Just now, The Observer said:

Nah.  Just jealousy and cattiness. No different than women.

:lol:

I do not know a single guy that I would label jealous and catty. What kind of fags do you hang out with?

• Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Not true, not even close.

Men have no sense of self, they either dont realize how far they have let themselves go or think they are not "that bad" and can still pull good trim....this is foolish, but its what they do.... they do not hate other guys because of the trim they can pull, its just not how it works.....unless you are a woman, you should already know this...

I’m not really seeing what’s bad about this article. Then again I am incredibly comfortable in my own skin. :bandana:

6 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

I do not know a single guy that I would label jealous and catty. What kind of fags do you hang out with?

I wouldn't say 'hang with', but I can name four from this very board. One is extremely bad. Very feminine in his cattiness.

11 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Do you think other guys look at you with jealosy because you work out? While there may be a few, most of us aren't focused on other guys' physiques for several reasons. Primarily because we don't automatically equate muscularity with success. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

I’m not really seeing what’s bad about this article. Then again I am incredibly comfortable in my own skin. :bandana:

It seems women hate that they have to pull it together for swimsuit season.  They can choose not to if they want. But they'd spend all summer in a cover-up at the beach.

Just now, Filthy Fernadez said:

Do you think other guys look at you with jealosy because you work out? . 

I have never considered you someone who is. No.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Filthy Fernadez said:

Do you think other guys look at you with jealosy because you work out? While there may be a few, most of us aren't focused on other guys' physiques for several reasons. Primarily because we don't automatically equate muscularity with success. 

Rather the opposite, the drive toward muscularity is seen as an issue with maturity and self perception......   you are correct  👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, The Observer said:

I have never considered you someone who is. No.

I tip my cap to guys for the trim they pull and for taking care of themselves.

I'm also content with my wife/life.

:cheers: 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

This is probably one of the most spot on posts this week.  If they are hot or have a hot bod, they will exploit the fock out of it. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

It seems women hate that they have to pull it together for swimsuit season.  They can choose not to if they want. But they'd spend all summer in a cover-up at the beach.

The article is right that women’s value is far more tied to their physical appearance than men. You’re right though, they can opt out. Just like guys can opt out of being hyper competitive over financial success or whatever.

1 minute ago, supermike80 said:

This is probably one of the most spot on posts this week.  If they are hot or have a hot bod, they will exploit the fock out of it. 

Mike the funniest part is when you see a hawt one react negatively to an average guy gawking at them. 'As if.....'

I'd like to yell at them "hey b!tch.....when you throw bait in the water, don't be surprised if a bottom feeder checks it out"

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Mike the funniest part is when you see a hawt one react negatively to an average guy gawking at them. 'As if.....'

I'd like to yell at them "hey b!tch.....when you throw bait in the water, don't be surprised if a bottom feeder checks it out"

Oh I know...Put dem bewbs away if you don't want me looking at them

2 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

This.  They dress all sultry hoping they catch the eye of some Antonio Banderas or Brad Pitt type. But then act offended that they also catch the eye of the other 99% of guys.

• Like 3

And it's not always men that do this.  The smoking hot ones walk around 1/2 naked for everyone to see and the not so hot girls see this and develop body issues.  It's not men doing that crap. In FACT..Most Muslims make their women cover up completely from head to toe even in summer.

So if we ask them to be modest and cover up, we are sh!ts. But it we tell them to not cover up and let their sexiness fly, we are sexist.   I can't keep up.

4 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

And it's not always men that do this.  The smoking hot ones walk around 1/2 naked for everyone to see and the not so hot girls see this and develop body issues.  It's not men doing that crap. In FACT..Most Muslims make their women cover up completely from head to toe even in summer.

So if we ask them to be modest and cover up, we are sh!ts. But it we tell them to not cover up and let their sexiness fly, we are sexist.   I can't keep up.

But they're supportive of the overweight/ugly ones trying to dress provocatively. "If you've got it baby...." or some sh!t like that. 

They're supportive because they don't view them as competition.

ETA Like the whale swimsuit models.....'she's so beautiful' or w/e... I tell my wife "you're half the woman she is. No, seriously....like half"

16 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

x1000  👍

It's "the game" play or not, up to the individual, but when you are young.....you better focking play it because eventually the game changes, and so do you.....  

To make sure I understand:  For a man to be considered successful he needs to learn how to split an atom or perform heart surgery or start a business.  For a woman to be successful she needs to hit the gym 3 times a week, lay off of the ice cream, and buy a decent razor.  And we men are the problem.  :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

To make sure I understand:  For a man to be considered successful he needs to learn how to split an atom or perform heart surgery or start a business.  For a woman to be successful she needs to hit the gym 3 times a week, lay off of the ice cream, and buy a decent razor.  And we men are the problem.  :rolleyes:

I think that is an oversimplification. Success is determined by each individual according to their individual values and desires. Looking around you and hating other people because of what they have; be that money, things, or body representation....is just immature envy....

Looking back at all the girls I dated, I never once was with one who had problems with hygiene, weight control, managing any health problems. And coincidentally, none of them were bitter at the world for the jobs they had, the way they were treated in public, problems with world being against them and/or their sexuality. Who dates the ones that are so angry at men and work associates, bosses, the world, etc? They sound like terrible people to be around.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

I think that is an oversimplification. Success is determined by each individual according to their individual values and desires. Looking around you and hating other people because of what they have; be that money, things, or body representation....is just immature envy....

I'm not sure if you are being sarcastic... I was talking about society's judgment, not individual.  If I flip burgers for a living, society doesn't consider me successful.  :dunno:

7 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I'm not sure if you are being sarcastic... I was talking about society's judgment, not individual.  If I flip burgers for a living, society doesn't consider me successful.  :dunno:

I think i would agree that there are perceptions that arise from where you live, what you drive, your job, your clothing...on and on....

I think that there is an element to our culture that is competitive and that competition is based on some basic factors, all of which feed into consumerism in an unhealthy way.

57 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

You need to hang with more gym jock wannabes who can barely find time to tan and get their tips frosted between bench presses. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

You need to hang with more gym jock wannabes who can barely find time to tan and get their tips frosted between bench presses. :lol:

🤣

5 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

That is so 2004.  🤣

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

That is so 2004.  🤣

What do the homoerotics do these days?

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

What do the homoerotics do these days?

Last I heard they root for the Redskins and watch Fox News.

2 hours ago, supermike80 said:

Come on. This is woman 101 here.

You're supposed to support whatever dumbass hormonally influenced flight of fancy flies into their empty head that day. And every so often, when they get truly batsh!t crazy, you have to tell them to stfu. 

Don't try to apply login to what passes for thought in females. It simply doesn't work. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Well, that and most men aren't gay either, staring at each other in the gym like The Observer seems to think.

This crap irritates me.  She makes a comment about the lady who posted a slightly hairy armpit and how she got a lot of negative comments.

Yeah, I find underarm hair on a woman unattractive...Why does that make me a bad person?

If a woman prefers a clean shaved male face, is she terrible too?    It's absurd that as a man, or a woman or a LGBTQRS, we can't like what we like..somehow we are bad people for it.

F you USA Today