Sign in to follow this  
Strike

To those in favor of socialized medicine

I don't think the people who want socialized medicine are opposed to this idea.  It's just another way to force their views on you.

I'm sure their is some fine print somewhere that states this only applies to white men. They won't refuse care to a minority or woman for getting out of line. 

Liberals are have been preaching that medical care is a basic human need and should be required to be given it by the government for free no matter who the person is. Now I wonder what they say to this? I think they’d probably go along with it 

56 minutes ago, riversco said:

I think a case can be made that this is a human rights violation and Trump should sanction the UK.

Or nuke from orbit

North Bristol NHS Trust has today launched a “Red Card to Racism” campaign to protect all staff from any discrimination.

Following a national trend, staff have reported that incidents of racism on wards have increased over the past year so the hospital will be enforcing its zero tolerance policy against abusive behaviour.

This means that any patient abusing staff will be challenged and warned, leading to a sports-style disciplinary yellow card and then final red card in which treatment would be withdrawn as soon as is safe.

Any visitors causing disturbance or behaving in an unacceptable manner will get one verbal warning before being removed.

Andrea Young, Chief Executive from North Bristol NHS Trust said:

“We have staff from many different backgrounds, from all over the world, and we pride ourselves on our commitment to equality which is a fundamental value of the NHS.

“We’re sending a strong signal that any racism or discrimination is completely unacceptable – we want staff to challenge and report it and we want everyone to know that it will have consequences.”

The abusive behaviour policy covers anyone with mental capacity making:

• Racist or sexist language, gestures or behaviour.
  • Excessive noise.
  • Abuse of alcohol or drugs.
  • Threatening and offensive language.
  • Malicious allegations.
  • Intentional damage to trust property.

I see what they are saying...if your in recovery and being a to the nursing staff...send em home.  Just because your sick doesnt mean you have to be an to the staff.   Same thing when people go off on a server or anyone  in service industry.