lowman

Odell Beckham

Just a random statement.

In my opinion the most over rated player in 20 years. You have the one catch. Ok .

He does make some spectacular catches.

But Overall can not get separation.

Just do not understand how the NFL markets him so strong..

Not to mention his diva attitude.

It does not add up 

• Like 1

Nah. He's a special talent with a below average quarterback, below average coach/offensive coordinator, below average offensive scheme. He's got speed, hands, route running ability. As far as him being a diva - Randy, TO, AB were all divas. Nobody cares about that. He's having a bad season but not sure it's because he's not talented. Put him with an accurate QB and a mildly interesting offensive scheme and he'll be OBJ again. 

where does he rank this year?  

2 hours ago, DEEZNUTS said:

Nah. He's a special talent with a below average quarterback, below average coach/offensive coordinator, below average offensive scheme. He's got speed, hands, route running ability. As far as him being a diva - Randy, TO, AB were all divas. Nobody cares about that. He's having a bad season but not sure it's because he's not talented. Put him with an accurate QB and a mildly interesting offensive scheme and he'll be OBJ again. 

He is definitely a great athlete.

But just an average NFL WR

I do not think he is top ten.

Mmmm maybe, but I think he can be a top ten wr.  

He was. 

He could be once again. 

He cares more about his reputation as a bad-A$$ WR, which he was when in NY, but he sure didn't show it this year. But then again Browns didn't air it our like NYG did either, Chubb's running this year carried Cleveland quite a bit. And Mayfield sucked, but Landry did all right-a lot of times teams focus on the supposed (Beckham) #1 WR and the other WR gets the benefit of single coverage. Beckham simply needs a better QB and a better coach.

Classic good player on a sh1tty team. Now that he’s on a halfway decent decent (Cleveland) he just doesn’t stand out

10 hours ago, Skinny_Bastard said:

Jarvis Laundry not having any issues this season.

My guess is he's lost the hunger to be a great player after getting all that cash.

Now that could be, I don’t think it’s talent, we’ve seen him at his best, and at his best he was a top five wr. 

So I  agree with your statement that can be the case. 

This is leftovers of the NY media bias.  OBJ got way too much coverage last year because he was in NYC and he retains an inflated value because of it.  Now, on a team where he isn't the primary weapon, he looks average at best.  

18 minutes ago, jgcrawfish said:

This is leftovers of the NY media bias.  OBJ got way too much coverage last year because he was in NYC and he retains an inflated value because of it.  Now, on a team where he isn't the primary weapon, he looks average at best.  

Don’t know if I agree, he’s only three targets behind Landry.  

I think it’s more about the new system and the Qbs awfull play. 

And like posted above a lack of motivation could also be a big factor. 

4 hours ago, weepaws said:

Three targets is one thing, the production is another.  I will contend that Landry has been significantly better with almost the same # of balls being thrown his way.  

You said primary weapon. 

My point was he had Landry have been pretty equal. 

Production I think could just be a very simple fact, that he’s satisfied with his contract  

7 hours ago, weepaws said:

Baker Mayfield was hot sh1t last year. With players that were hungry. Odell is the opposite unless we’re talking about the male anatomy. No but seriously, he’s a dog

Lol.