Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

15 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I'm the smartest most bestest around :first:

Your earlier quote:

By making this claim, it is 100% proof that masks do not work since on one is walking around with their assh0le exposed.

My earlier quote:

Do you have any studies of someone catching covid via fart through pants?   I'd be interested in reading if so.  I know there have been some on it spreading from toilets, but not farts.

This was essentially what I had read about it spreading from toilets: https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/hsph-in-the-news/how-toilets-can-spread-covid-and-what-to-do-about-it/

"the coronavirus can be detected in stool samples, and the churning and bubbling of water when a toiled is flushed aerosolizes fecal matter, creating particles that will float in the air."

From lod's article: The source said there had been evidence of a "genomical-linked tracing connection between two individuals from a [lavatory] cubicle in Australia."

So, it's probably just as likely if not moreso that the "connection" came from flushing the toilet than from farting.  And even if it did come from farting, it would have been with "their assh0le exposed."

5 hours ago, lod001 said:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/hmo-those-who-inoculated-early-twice-as-likely-to-catch-covid-as-later-adopters/

And there ya have it. The miserable failure of an unapproved garbage jab. Get in line for more jabs if you have fallen for this disaster.

The report, published by the healthcare provider Leumit, comes on the heels of other Israeli studies that suggest a decreasing vaccine effectiveness, partly as a result of the Delta variant and partly because of the passage of time. THAT is not a vaccine.

That's weird, I seem to remember doctors recommending getting a flu vaccine every year.

Also, despite the supposed decreasing effectiveness at preventing infection, there is still consistent prevention of hospitalization & death across all the time periods.

In addition, it sounds like it's a pretty small sample size that gave them those effectiveness #'s against infection and the confidence intervals are very wide:

17 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Looking for a link but just saw on instagram. CDC just pulled emergency use for PCR test saying it can’t differentiate between the flu and covid 

If that’s true….

23 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Looking for a link but just saw on instagram. CDC just pulled emergency use for PCR test saying it can’t differentiate between the flu and covid 

Fake news.  Discussed 2 pages back.

5 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

How do we know they saved those lives?  Could it be that the vast majority of people who were gonna die already have. Leaving the stronger people alive?

We don't know for sure.   But I'm pretty confident it's not because "the vast majority of people who were gonna die already have" since if that was true, they wouldn't be seeing this huge increase in cases since they'd likely be at herd immunity already.    It's not like every old person caught it last year.

I also wasn't even comparing to the Dec-Feb peak, I was more looking at the deaths from around 10/1-12/1.   If you compare vs 12/1-2/1 it'd be more like 40k.   I think I was being conservative.

1 minute ago, lod001 said:

Eric fiegl dingaling. 🤣🤣🤣. Dude is a total retard.

I wasn’t even referring to his comments, just that he showed the chart you were referring to.

4 minutes ago, DonS said:

Masks required in a county where 89% of population is vaccinated???  JFC. 

15 people hospitalized due to Covid out of a county of 718,000 people.  Follow the science, right Tim Hack?

4 minutes ago, DonS said:

Masks required in a county where 89% of population is vaccinated???  JFC. 

It was never about vaxxes was it.

1 hour ago, lod001 said:

It's like he's talking directly to Tim hack.

https://mobile.twitter.com/AlexBerenson/status/1419782081832538117

“The first dose spike” is an absolute joke.  There’s zero evidence of that.  Yes, vaccines ramped up when cases were spiking...isn’t that the point?

I agree, natural immunity is probably better than the vaccine.  If you’ve already had covid and recovered.  It’s not better if you haven’t had covid yet.

The only serious side effect above normal is the myocarditis in young men.  Not good, but still pretty rare and considering literally billions of doses have been given worldwide I think we’d know by now if there were serious issues.

”Waning vaccine protection” is based on limited data, which even still is just against infection and still shows strong protection against hospitalization and death.  Congratulations, you got your wish, with the vaccine covid may not be any worse than flu!

But be sure to stock up on those pamphlets lod!

35 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

It was never about vaxxes was it.

No. It was always about the control of the people. Live in fear and vote against logical voices. That's the message from the liberals.

On 7/24/2021 at 9:56 AM, tubby_mcgee said:

Liberals pushing their Covid again.   LOL.

This time...they are talking percentages.   "Covid up 50% from last week!"

Rather than "we went from 4 cases last week to 6 cases this week"

LOL.  You can't make this sh1t up.    Liberals are just piles of sh!t.  No other way to put it.  

Front page first column of CNN-- all covid fear stuff.  

LOL@ the pedophiles that run CNN.   

On 7/24/2021 at 11:20 AM, TimHauck said:

Yeah didn’t you hear?  That means the vaccines are failing!!!

Aaaand right on cue

”3 deaths in Israel is like 100 in the US!”  (Fails to mention that the US, at our low point of the pandemic has been steady around 250 deaths/day)

I still can't believe I nailed farting can spread covid 6 months before the media reported on it.

Better where your masks on your buttholes gents.

4 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I still can't believe I nailed farting can spread covid 6 months before the media reported on it.

Better where your masks on your buttholes gents.

They didn’t really though.  They said it was spread from “lavatories.”

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

They didn’t really though.  They said it was spread from “lavatories.”

They are getting closer to the truth.

ETA Lavatories don't spread infection. The people farting in them do.

Also just to remind you vaccines do not prevent a person from getting a virus they are vaccinated against.

4 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Also just to remind you vaccines do not prevent a person from getting a virus they are vaccinated against.

As I said earlier (and when you first said this months ago) it also could be spread in lavatories from toilets flushing releasing aerosolized fecal matter into the air.

Also while they’re not 100%, yes they do.

10 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

The variant is being spread by vaccinated people, everyone now knows it despite the desperate attempts by the likes of botcuck to sell the lies that the even the media doesn't sell anymore. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

The variant is being spread by vaccinated people, everyone now knows it despite the desperate attempts by the likes of botcuck to sell the lies that the even the media doesn't sell anymore. 

So you care about cases now all of the sudden?

Not to mention where cases are rising the most in the US are some of the least vaccinated states.  Yet lod thinks we reached herd immunity months ago, lol...

9 hours ago, TimHauck said:

So you care about cases now all of the sudden?

Not to mention where cases are rising the most in the US are some of the least vaccinated states.  Yet lod thinks we reached herd immunity months ago, lol...

May have me on that (maybe) but you are consistently wrong on EVERYTHING. You try and spin every article but it blows up in your face right on the spot or at a later date.

Like I've said from the get go, this vax crap doesn't work. All ya had left was the BS spin of 'it was only supposed to lessen the effects' after the claims that it would prevent covid blew up in the vax pimpers faces. Soon you won't have that either.

So, the current tally is zero people in my life have been infected with the Chinese Bio Weapon; the vaccine lead to 4 that are dead, 1 lost feeling in their right leg, and another miscarried. Zero to Six.

The vaccines are finally being acknowledged to be a BEEP. BEEP. HERE COMES THE FAYLEDOZER. Countries are stockpiling anticoagulants because most people getting injected are getting micro blood clots, and will likely be dead within 5 years. Cool Cool. I'll get the golf courses all to myself. And casually stroll through the supermarkets, wheeling my cart around the skeletal remains of all the amateur doctors and science on reddit. Hey, believe science. But, "science is a liar...sometimes". Well, more than sometimes. Most of the time.

The DOJ is now telling employers it is OK to discriminate based on medical condition if it's the vaccine, and force workers to get it as a result of employment, but cannot discriminate if you have AIDS, are pregnant, in a wheelchair, etc. But if you have to take this poison, even if it's against religious or medical reasons.

Mid terms are coming up. Masks and lockdowns are coming back. You know, after the plebs were told, take the vaccine, and it'ssaulgoodman. You know, because the vaccine works, so why would you care about the unvaccinated? You're protected now. Oh, and still have to wear the mask. And lockdown. What sense does that make? Let the unvaccinated do whatever, wherever, whenever. You are "protected". Don't forget your vaccine papers. Hey, those trains over there, they will take to safe space.

What place was it the other day, Gibraltar maybe, Iceland, or maybe 100 other places that are around 90% vaccinated, and almost every case of infection by Chinese lab Faucci germs are vaccinated test subjects.

Stalin, man. Focking Stalin.

Are they gonna start getting on the blacks to get vaccinated? They appear to be resisting it. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Are they gonna start getting on the blacks to get vaccinated? They appear to be resisting it. 

Yeah pretty sure they were the primary target market of the “door to door” campaigns

A: They turned into a huge spike in deaths that was probably undercounted by a factor of 10 in a nearly entirely unvaccinated county?  What do I win?

7 hours ago, TimHauck said:

A: They turned into a huge spike in deaths that was probably undercounted by a factor of 10 in a nearly entirely unvaccinated county?  What do I win?

What do you earn? Do they give gifts for guessing?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Fireballer said:

All federal employees gonna be mandated to get jab

I’d assume that includes the military. This is going to be interesting. They are so proud of their diversity. 

3 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

What do you earn? Do they give gifts for guessing?

I assume you’re referring to the “probably undercounted” comment which isn’t even that critical to the overall point.  “What happened to the Delta cases” in India is that they led to a lot of deaths in an almost entirely unvaccinated country (at the time).   Fact.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/missouri-attorney-general-files-suit-080016334.html

CDC sticking it's toes in the pool of truth. It says "may" because they can't drop that bomb on all their zombies at all at once. Of course the thinkers knew it months ago.  I assume Botcuck has received the packet on how to spread the the new disinformation and will be here shortly.