Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

I love when they say they are grateful for the jab that later kills them 😆 Yeah, she's dead of, you guessed it, a heart attack. 

Ouch. She called her jab card, 'a lovely parting gift". Oh the irony.

13 minutes ago, lod001 said:

I love when they say they are grateful for the jab that later kills them 😆 Yeah, she's dead of, you guessed it, a heart attack. 

Ouch. She called her jab card, 'a lovely parting gift". Oh the irony.

How many pure coincidences are you going to overlook before you admit they happen all the time. 

On 7/15/2022 at 5:05 PM, phillybear said:

Sadly, one of the neighbors is in hospice status and is circling the drain. Been brought home, and people are coming through, paying their respects. Vaccine Death #5. Inevitable. I think the other neighbor will recover.

Bad things, man, bad things. :thumbsdown:

35 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Thick black glasses. And I’ll bet there’s a big thick fat ass to go with them.  Also cultural appropriation.   

We are getting closer to where the truth about the death jab will no longer be deniable. Tucker has finally started talking about it.

Disregard the brainwashed idiot who posted the tweet. Carlson knows. The video is the truth.

2 minutes ago, lod001 said:

We are getting closer to where the truth about the death jab will no longer be deniable. Tucker has finally started talking about it.

Disregard the brainwashed idiot who posted the tweet. Carlson knows. The video is the truth.

I tried finding the definition of what a “serious side effect” was and wasn’t having any luck.  Can you help?

It’s also basically their version of VAERS and is only referring to reports which have not been confirmed. 

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, lod001 said:

You’re up on this stuff. I only got the first two in April 2021, phizer. I have no co-morbidities. Should I be concerned ? Is it worse for those who got all of them? 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You’re up on this stuff. I only got the first two in April 2021, phizer. I have no co-morbidities. Should I be concerned ? Is it worse for those who got all of them? 

“You’re lucky you’re still alive and that you didn’t get more than 2 doses of the death juice, but you’re a ticking time bomb.  The “virus” kills the old and weak, the vax kills the young and healthy”

52 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

“You’re lucky you’re still alive and that you didn’t get more than 2 doses of the death juice, but you’re a ticking time bomb.  The “virus” kills the old and weak, the vax kills the young and healthy”

I didn’t ask you. I know where you stand. Over there with the idiots. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Unfortunately yeah ya should but certainly not as much as someone who took 4 jabs. Being a complete previously untested experiment, there is no data to say yes or no to even 1 jab. If you really want to read up on this disaster, geert vanden bossche. He has twitter. He and makary are doing all they can to stop the insanity of injecting children with this. The more you take, the more your immune system is wrecked. Dr malone among others have said the evidence points towards that.  The 1st doc to say that onlive TV was on good morning America. She simply said that its not been confirmed but sure looks like that is the case. Well that is the case. Many are now seeing that played out.

Now i do have a theory but i have zero proof. Is it possible the garbage is neutralized if not stored properly, which is in extreme cold. That was the directions. Im willing to bet many doses were administered without it being stored correctly. I mean look at the incompetent people administering it. So maybe the garbage becomes like nothing more that a liquid when sitting for too long outside the freezing conditions it eas meant to be stored in.

Sadly tim,trying to make fun of this disaster, actually just made his most accurate statement on this crap. Really the only statement hes made so far that has any truth.

3 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Unfortunately yeah ya should but certainly not as much as someone who took 4 jabs. Being a complete previously untested experiment, there is no data to say yes or no to even 1 jab. If you really want to read up on this disaster, geert vanden bossche. He has twitter. He and makary are doing all they can to stop the insanity of injecting children with this. The more you take, the more your immune system is wrecked. Dr malone among others have said the evidence points towards that.  The 1st doc to say that onlive TV was on good morning America. She simply said that its not been confirmed but sure looks like that is the case. Well that is the case. Many are now seeing that played out.

Now i do have a theory but i have zero proof. Is it possible the garbage is neutralized if not stored properly, which is in extreme cold. That was the directions. Im willing to bet many doses were administered without it being stored correctly. I mean look at the incompetent people administering it. So maybe the garbage becomes like nothing more that a liquid when sitting for too long outside the freezing conditions it eas meant to be stored in.

Sadly tim,trying to make fun of this disaster, actually just made his most accurate statement on this crap. Really the only statement hes made so far that has any truth.

Thanks. And my kids were never going to get this snake oil. I can’t Fockin believe they are still pushing it. 

All these idiots should be arrested for knowingly lying to the people.

7 hours ago, lod001 said:

All these idiots should be arrested for knowingly lying to the people.

Science isn't 100% right 100% of the time! :mad:

:lol:

Speaking of Dr Birx and lying, here’s one from Lod’s hero McCullough, who still doesn’t believe the virus can be spread without symptoms.  What a fool

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Speaking of Dr Birx and lying, here’s one from Lod’s hero McCullough, who still doesn’t believe the virus can be spread without symptoms.  What a fool

No, idiot. Hes right. Keep following fauci to your coffin. 

You try and try and try again, believing the bs you are fed by fauci. You never get anything right. 

15 minutes ago, lod001 said:

You try and try and try again, believing the bs you are fed by fauci. You never get anything right. 

It’s true that an asymptomatic person that NEVER develops symptoms (which is what the first study he cited was about) may not spread it but it has been proven that people have spread it BEFORE they develop symptoms.  Idiots like you and McCullough don’t realize there’s no way to tell the difference between the two.

The second study he cited is a meta analysis, which cites other studies that do in fact confirm the existence of spreading without symptoms:

https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26/8/20-1142_article

https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26/11/20-2263_article

https://www.e-epih.org/m/journal/view.php?doi=10.4178/epih.e2020046

Why don’t you do your own research for once and not just copy and paste whatever your masters tell you?

• Thanks 1

Dude,you lost. You have nothing. Never did, never will. Im right, you are wrong, everytime. This happens all the time, right? There's no reason to look at your trash links cause youve been wrong from day 1. Your linking cdc articles. The same incompetent corrupt idiots who said safe & effective and you wont get covid if you take the jab. Only idiots like you Believe anything they say 

27 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Dude,you lost. You have nothing. Never did, never will. Im right, you are wrong, everytime. This happens all the time, right? There's no reason to look at your trash links cause youve been wrong from day 1. Your linking cdc articles. The same incompetent corrupt idiots who said safe & effective and you wont get covid if you take the jab. Only idiots like you Believe anything they say 

Lol, I wasn’t linking CDC articles.  I was linking studies cited in one of the ones McCullough claims “disproved” asymptomatic spread.

Ok so I must admit I was wrong.  Previously I said Makary was “fine.”  Apparently not.  He’s nowhere near as bad as Malone and McCullough and does at least raise some decent arguments, but looks like he’s been trending anti-vax recently. 

This was old but I just saw it, where he somehow links the acknowledged myocarditis risk to the dumb claim of “what about all the athletes dying suddenly” despite no proof that 1) this is even happening more often and 2) if these people were even vaccinated.

Then this just recently, which I think he also discussed on Tucker.  The first sentence is quoting a “letter to the editor” that is taking one chart from a different study out of context.  Here is the study in question, it looks to be only referring to Figure 2, which has huge confidence intervals, might even be based on a model, and is only referring to effectiveness against Covid infection, not overall “immune function.”  The study also specifically calls out that the waning against severe Covid was not as bad.

https://www.thelancet.com/action/showPdf?pii=S0140-6736(22)00089-7

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Ok so I must admit I was wrong. 

Awesome. One step at a time dude.

• Thanks 1

Are we really about to hit 500 pages.

I'm only boosted 456 times. I really need to step up my appointments

16 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Ok so I must admit I was wrong.  

You should. You're just embarrassing yourself. While you were finished off long ago, dr. Birx just put the nail in your coffin. 

18 minutes ago, lod001 said:

You should. You're just embarrassing yourself. While you were finished off long ago, dr. Birx just put the nail in your coffin. 

Sorry, I’m still laughing about how I posted links from your hero and you thought they were from the CDC.  Lololol

15 hours ago, craftsman said:

Awesome. One step at a time dude.

I’ve already admitted in this thread if I was wrong, at least a couple times.  Saying there wouldn’t be booster mandates for one.  I just wasn’t wrong on most of the stuff you guys think. 

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I’ve already admitted in this thread if I was wrong.

500 pages of wrong.

Just now, craftsman said:

500 pages of wrong.

By the majority of the GC, yes that’s an accurate statement 

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

By the majority of the GC, yes that’s an accurate statement 

I was referring to you. But I should understand your level of not comprehending and an inability to follow discussion clearly. So to clear it up.....you.

6 minutes ago, craftsman said:

I was referring to you. But I should understand your level of not comprehending and an inability to follow discussion clearly. So to clear it up.....you.

Nope.  I’ve backed up all my points with actual studies.  Meanwhile lod can’t even bother to click on links within stuff he himself shares, just parroting propaganda from grifters profiting off of anti-vax idiots like himself.  Mass formation psychosis is real, that’s for sure.

White House COVID czar says virus is here 'forever' after Biden vowed to 'shut down' pandemic during election

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Nope.  I’ve backed up all my points with actual studies.  Meanwhile lod can’t even bother to click on links within stuff he himself shares, just parroting propaganda from grifters profiting off of anti-vax idiots like himself.  Mass formation psychosis is real, that’s for sure.

All the early studies turned out wrong, the middle ones are turning out wrong, but the latest are gold. :lol:

Just now, TimmySmith said:

All the early studies turned out wrong, the middle ones are turning out wrong, but the latest are gold. :lol:

Like which ones?  Things have changed with new variants, but I can’t think of many that were flat out wrong.  Well except for the multiple fraudulent ivermectin studies 

4 minutes ago, craftsman said:

White House COVID czar says virus is here 'forever' after Biden vowed to 'shut down' pandemic during election

Tell me you don’t understand the difference between pandemic and endemic without telling me you don’t understand the difference between pandemic and endemic

Just now, TimHauck said:

Tell me you don’t understand the difference between pandemic and endemic without telling me you don’t understand the difference between pandemic and endemic

14 minutes ago, craftsman said:

It’s ok, you can admit when you’re wrong too Utoilet

12 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Here’s another study that no one else here will read:

That idiot has zero credibility. I only had to look at his 1st page of twitter. 3 days ago he praised birx. Since then she has admitted lying. He couldn't tell his ass from a hole in the ground.

24 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Yeah and you are a raging case of it.

7 minutes ago, lod001 said:

That idiot has zero credibility. I only had to look at his 1st page of twitter. 3 days ago he praised birx. Since then she has admitted lying. He couldn't tell his ass from a hole in the ground.

He didn’t write the study, dummy 

26 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Like which ones?  Things have changed with new variants, but I can’t think of many that were flat out wrong.  Well except for the multiple fraudulent ivermectin studies 

:lol: Those early studies were particularly accurate once they changed the definitions of "vaccine" and "effective".