Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

15 hours ago, TimHauck said:

“Sudden Adult Death Syndrome” was just made up to cover for vax deaths!!!

…in 2006?

https://heart.bmj.com/content/92/3/316

It looks like we averaged 45 per year from 1994 - 2003.

Are we seeing an uptick post-covid?

23 hours ago, nobody said:

It looks like we averaged 45 per year from 1994 - 2003.

Are we seeing an uptick post-covid?

That was from the UK.    

"Post covid" is probably an interesting choice of words, because there was an increase in total heart disease deaths in 2020 vs. 2019, but 2021 was similar to 2020 (I know this would include deaths other than just "sudden" ones of course).

4 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Get hit by a bus? You died of the virus. 

Laughable that people are still using this line.

25 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Truth has never been more dark humor funny.

29 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Laughable that people are still crying about covid sh1t

2 minutes ago, vomit said:

Laughable that people are still crying about covid sh1t

Well, when there is talk of masking up kids again there should be concern.  You gonna call that whining as well? 

11 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Truth has never been more dark humor funny.

So why did no causes of death (well except suicides) actually go down in 2020, if all deaths were just being marked covid?

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

So why did no causes of death (well except suicides) actually go down in 2020, if all deaths were just being marked covid?

No one has ever said all deaths were being mark COVID. 

18 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

No one has ever said all deaths were being mark COVID. 

craftsman/Utilit is certainly implying it.  How many true covid deaths do you think there were in 2020?

28 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

craftsman/Utilit is certainly implying it.  How many true covid deaths do you think there were in 2020?

It always seems to be the liberals like vomit and tim hauck that do all the name calling around here. 

I'm guessing that comes from insecurity or simple rage against the world. 

6 minutes ago, craftsman said:

It always seems to be the liberals like vomit and tim hauck that do all the name calling around here. 

Was there any name calling in that post?

21 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Also I’m pretty sure if digby ever has a post without name calling in it it might be his first

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Also I’m pretty sure if digby ever has a post without name calling in it it might be his first

You should learn to enjoy and appreciate what Digby brings, not nit pick every insignificant detail.  I took me a bit but I have and think he brings a lot to the board. A lot more than your tedious, boring ass does.  

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You should learn to enjoy and appreciate what Digby brings, not nit pick every insignificant detail.  I took me a bit but I have and think he brings a lot to the board. A lot more than your tedious, boring ass does.  

He makes the occasional decent point, but you usually have to sift through a few sentences of "look at the retard squad over there, no one likes you, let's own the libs, oh did I tell you about how I was a professional athlete and a doctor at the same time?"

• Thanks 1

He makes the occasional decent point, but you usually have to sift through a few sentences of "look at the retard squad over there, no one likes you, let's own the libs, oh did I tell you about how I was a professional athlete and a doctor at the same time?"

Nah. The moment he posts you jackals are on him. You must all have an alert. Try and enjoy the ride. But you need to be the smart one so you can’t. 

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I agree with you.  Digby has claimed to be a doctor, a minor league ball player, he said that crime in 5 US cities makes up all of the crime, he said the US govt is burning food warehouses, there may be more....

What I love about digby is he'll say something so ridiculously stupid, then he's proven wrong and laughed at, then he'll try to pivot/defend, then when he knows he lost, he goes into the "nobody here likes you, I'm putting you on ignore, etc" and start posting a bunch of emojis.  It's hilarious.  He's a complete clown.  It's entertaining.

2 hours ago, vomit said:

I agree with you.  Digby has claimed to be a doctor, a minor league ball player, he said that crime in 5 US cities makes up all of the crime, he said the US govt is burning food warehouses, there may be more....

What I love about digby is he'll say something so ridiculously stupid, then he's proven wrong and laughed at, then he'll try to pivot/defend, then when he knows he lost, he goes into the "nobody here likes you, I'm putting you on ignore, etc" and start posting a bunch of emojis.  It's hilarious.  He's a complete clown.  It's entertaining.

Digby and I got in an argument over covid lockdowns.  He said he was an epidemiologist and that my prediction that the US would lock down was false and I "shouldn't even try to argue" with him about it.  

When the lockdowns came he had a nervous breakdown and left for like 2 months.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, nobody said:

Digby and I got in an argument over covid lockdowns.  He said he was an epidemiologist and that my prediction that the US would lock down was false and I "shouldn't even try to argue" with him about it.  

Doctor

epidemiologist

psychiatrist

professional athlete

sunglass model

A true renaissance man

Doctor

epidemiologist

psychiatrist

professional athlete

sunglass model

A true renaissance man

Don't forget about the great hair.

47 minutes ago, vomit said:

Don't forget about the great hair.

And army Air Force medic

22 minutes ago, nobody said:

So another one that’s a liar I see. Not once have I ever claimed to be an epidemiologist 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Jesus you guys just can’t help but lie lie lie and expect ppl to believe you with no proof 😂 Good God man you’re pathetic and I don’t even know who you are 😂😂😂😂😂

On 7/15/2022 at 5:05 PM, phillybear said:

Sadly, one of the neighbors is in hospice status and is circling the drain. Been brought home, and people are coming through, paying their respects. Vaccine Death #5. Inevitable. I think the other neighbor will recover.

Bad things, man, bad things. :thumbsdown:

So, that neighbor died last week. 5th person in my life dead from the vaccine. 

It seems like slowly the media is finally admitting the vaccine is poison. Duh. But why? Is it that so many are about to die, and there is nothing they can do about it? 

We are in the End Game now. 

See ya, vaccinated. :wave:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Nah. The moment he posts you jackals are on him. You must all have an alert. Try and enjoy the ride. But you need to be the smart one so you can’t. 

This right here. I 100% believe all the idiots that have commented after you are 1 person. They all say the same thing, post one after the other, defend each other, have the same view points, etc. Theyre making it too obvious now 😂😂😂😂😂😂

6 minutes ago, nobody said:

And army medic

Yet another lie. 

Let’s make this easier. List all your lies in one post so we don’t have to track them down. Some of us actually have lives and don’t spend all day switching aliases to try and talk Sh1t but end up being exposed as liars 😂😂😂

22 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Doctor

epidemiologist

psychiatrist

professional athlete

sunglass model

A true renaissance man

Let’s see, out of all that you lied a total of 4 times. I’ve admitted to lying about my job in the military but that’s a whole other story you weren’t even around for so I’m not bothering telling you’re retarded ass about that.   

I’ve got you off ignore to defend yourself (unlike you I’ll at least be the bigger man and give you a chance). Defend your lies. If you can’t then shut the fock up. But I WANT you to respond to this so I can eviscerate you along with Pedo 

Your probably right.  I think what you said was something along the lines of you have a degree in some field related to epidemiology and you did some sort of epidemiology related job for the military.

5 hours ago, craftsman said:

Get hit by a bus? You died of the virus. 

He is right that the line no longer works. In fact it's now impossible to die from anything covid related, 18 year olds dropping dead of natural causes.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Let’s see, out of all that you lied a total of 4 times. I’ve admitted to lying about my job in the military but that’s a whole other story you weren’t even around for so I’m not bothering telling you’re retarded ass about that.   

I’ve got you off ignore to defend yourself (unlike you I’ll at least be the bigger man and give you a chance). Defend your lies. If you can’t then shut the fock up. But I WANT you to respond to this so I can eviscerate you along with Pedo 

1.  Do 6 cities in the US account for most of the murders in the world?

2.  Was the guy in NY that got polio vaccinated?

3.  Was the photo that got the Umass girls suspended taken at their big St Patrick’s day party?

On 2/28/2020 at 5:28 PM, Djgb13 said:

Also, there is NOT going to be businesses shut down, cities shut down, people losing jobs, etc. None of that’s gonna happen lol. Don’t try and even say it will cause it’s not. Literally, just wash your hands, cover your cough, and if your sick stay home. That’s it. Same as the flu. In fact, 32 million people have been sick with the flu so far this season. 18K dead from it. That’s just this season which is usually starting in sept/oct and runs usually through feb/mar. So roughly 5-7 months. This virus has been going on for how long now? 2 months? How many deaths from this? Roughly around 2800 with majority of those taking place in China were the citizens are poor, malnourished, and don’t have good healthcare. 

My point? Coronavirus isn’t a big threat. Especially here. Little bit of advice? Don’t argue with me about diseases and their impacts. You will lose. Literally what I dealt with in the military and what I got my bachelors in. 

Apologies, digby.  You didn't say epidemiologist.  

You dealt with "diseases and their impacts" in the military and got your bachelors in it.  I don't know why I would conflate "the study of diseases and their impacts" with epidemiology.  Were you a virologist or something?

2 minutes ago, nobody said:

You dealt with "diseases and their impacts" in the military and got your bachelors in it.  I don't know why I would conflate "the study of diseases and their impacts" with epidemiology.  Were you a virologist are something?

:clap:

Hey Digby how'd that prediction work out for ya?

1 minute ago, nobody said:

You dealt with "diseases and their impacts" in the military and got your bachelors in it.  I don't know why I would conflate "the study of diseases and their impacts" with epidemiology.  Were you a virologist are something?

I took virology, bacteriology, microbiology, immunology, etc. I literally majored in and currently in med school for physician assistant. I also was in charge of a bunch of programs for these in the military cause on the medical units you’re required to have these programs and have military members in charge of them. 

Hence, why I say out of everyone here on this board I am the most qualified to speak on this. If that pisses you, Hack, Moron, Pedo, Cuck, etc off then by all means get pissy. But to just flat out spout lies with the rest of the aliases is asinine 

1 minute ago, vomit said:

:clap:

Hey Digby how'd that prediction work out for ya?

Hey, man, little advice... don't even try to argue with him about that stuff.

• Haha 1

Just now, Djgb13 said:

I took virology, bacteriology, microbiology, immunology, etc. I literally majored in and currently in med school for physician assistant. I also was in charge of a bunch of programs for these in the military cause on the medical units you’re required to have these programs and have military members in charge of them. 

Hence, why I say out of everyone here on this board I am the most qualified to speak on this. If that pisses you, Hack, Moron, Pedo, Cuck, etc off then by all means get pissy. But to just flat out spout lies with the rest of the aliases is asinine 

Why did your COVID take suck so bad then?

Also you were in the medical services of the military.  Why can't we consider you an army medic?  Should it be Navy or AF or something?

Just now, nobody said:

Why did your COVID take suck so bad then?

Covid take didn’t suck. I admit I was wrong about them locking us down but as I said before, did it do any good? Nope. Not a thing. I also said before covid isn’t going away like you, the retard squad, and the rest of the liberals claimed would happen if we locked down for two weeks and got the vaccine. Did covid get eradicated? Nope. Are they still trying to push more vaccines? Yes. Only thing I was wrong on was them shutting us down. But I even said it wouldn’t do any good if they did now didn’t I? And did it do us any good? No it didnt

So yea my take was spot on with the exception of lockdowns which is a government issue not a medical/science one. You gonna admit you were wrong too? Or you just gonna ignore that

1 minute ago, nobody said:

Also you were in the medical services of the military.  Why can't we consider you an army medic?  Should it be Navy or AF or something?

Air Force. Not Army. Big difference. Out of all the branches, Air Force is the best and their members are taken care of the best as well. 

Just now, Djgb13 said:

Covid take didn’t suck. I admit I was wrong about them locking us down but as I said before, did it do any good? Nope. Not a thing. I also said before covid isn’t going away like you, the retard squad, and the rest of the liberals claimed would happen if we locked down for two weeks and got the vaccine. Did covid get eradicated? Nope. Are they still trying to push more vaccines? Yes. Only thing I was wrong on was them shutting us down. But I even said it wouldn’t do any good if they did now didn’t I? And did it do us any good? No it didnt

So yea my take was spot on with the exception of lockdowns which is a government issue not a medical/science one. You gonna admit you were wrong too? Or you just gonna ignore that

You probably don't remember, but I didn't say COVID would go away.  I was predicting lockdowns simply because I thought that's what would happen not because I endorsed it.  In reality, I was just trying to predict catalysts for stock market movements.

2 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Air Force. Not Army. Big difference. Out of all the branches, Air Force is the best and their members are taken care of the best as well. 

I'll update my post for accuracy.