Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

14 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Pfizer Raises Covid Vaccine Price 27%.
https://www.barrons.com/articles/pfizer-stock-vaccine-price-increase-51656594199

Pfizer Signs New $3.2 Billion COVID Vaccine Deal With U.S. Government

https://www.shorenewsnetwork.com/2022/06/30/pfizer-signs-new-3-2/

100 million doses seems like a bit much.  We've only administered about that much in the last 6 months.   

Wife tested positive this morning, so she'll quarantine through the weekend and you guys will have to service yourselves.  :cheers: 

1 hour ago, Baker Boy said:

Pfizer Raises Covid Vaccine Price 27%.
https://www.barrons.com/articles/pfizer-stock-vaccine-price-increase-51656594199

Pfizer Signs New $3.2 Billion COVID Vaccine Deal With U.S. Government

https://www.shorenewsnetwork.com/2022/06/30/pfizer-signs-new-3-2/

They better tell Wuhan to crank out a new variant to sell their garbage. 

12 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Wife tested positive this morning, so she'll quarantine through the weekend and you guys will have to service yourselves.  :cheers: 

I've already had the COVID so I'll keep your wife company.  You can safely watch thru the bedroom window if you'd like, but please don't make eye contact with me as that's creepy. 

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Grifters gonna grift

How much did he have to pay for his wrongful suit against twitter's censorship? 

2 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

How much did he have to pay for his wrongful suit against twitter's censorship? 

Well looks like he's still banned, so did he win?

Never forget it was the teachers union that kept schools closed, made kid sweat masks and push this vaccine on kids. 

• Like 2

They are really dropping like flies now. 23 yr old Canadian comedian never wakes up.

Delivery driver slumped over in delivery truck and cooked in the heat before they found him.

Congressman casten's daughter, 17 touts how jabbed the family is. Never wakes up.

Hiker drops dead on trail.

Preist drops dead of heart attack on plane. Lot of that going on.

Malcolm king radios in, chest pain before crashing plane and dying.

Many more pouring in. 

They are going with SADS (for adults) of course. The real answer is the clot shot.

• Like 1

Every jab ya took puts you closer to the clot/heart attack, along with destroying your immune system.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Its really amazing the they are attempting to feed the stupid commoners.

This one really takes the cake. 😆

If you dont think the jab is killing people, you really are clueless.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Masshole said:

*Lockdowns AND a global pandemic.   The bar/restaurant/club/movie and tourism industries were going to be down ~50% for 6+ months regardless of what measures were put in place

27 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

*Lockdowns AND a global pandemic.   The bar/restaurant/club/movie and tourism industries were going to be down ~50% for 6+ months regardless of what measures were put in place

The reaction to the pandemic resulted in the greatest transfer of wealth from the poor to the rich in human history.       

I know it's hard, you stood on that hill and fought all comers.    But it is abundantly obvious that the lockdowns were a mistake that accomplished very little, if anything, and did tremendous harm.     There is no honor in being the last person to die in war,  we are willing to accept your surrender in the lockdown wars. . . .    

12 minutes ago, Masshole said:

The reaction to the pandemic resulted in the greatest transfer of wealth from the poor to the rich in human history.       

I know it's hard, you stood on that hill and fought all comers.    But is abundantly obvious that the lockdowns were a mistake that accomplished very little, if anything, and did tremendous harm.     There is no honor in being the last person to die in war,  we are willing to accept your surrender in the lockdown wars. . . .    

I've been saying for a long time that I was against the lockdowns other than the first like 2 months or so.  But my point above which I've also stated many times is that even if we put in zero restrictions, those businesses were going to be way down (and thus would have been disproportionately effected by unemployment) anyway.  Like happened in Sweden, for example.

So the teachers are going to work toward kids be vaccinated and bring back masks? And if they don’t get what they want? This should be fun. They are really pushing people to start to demand school choice. 

17 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They are really pushing people to start to demand school choice. 

Its funny you mention that.  They have a plan to track those that "seek to dismantle public education". 

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

Its funny you mention that.  They have a plan to track those that "seek to dismantle public education". 

I hope they keep pushing it. It takes people a little while longer than others to wake up. But when they do it will be the way they vote. 

They get jabbed, go to sleep and never wake up. Get used to it and if you got boosters, ya may want to order a coffin. Seems business is booming.

21 hours ago, TimHauck said:

19 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I hope they keep pushing it. It takes people a little while longer than others to wake up. But when they do it will be the way they vote. 

Arizona school choice law sets new standard for nation

Lawmakers across the country, including Arizona, are stepping up on school choice

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/arizona-school-choice-law-standard-nation

3 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Lawmakers across the country, including Arizona, are stepping up on school choice

The NEA is making this happen.  It's almost as if the left is really working for the right.  This stuff is happening too much to be a coincidence.

1 hour ago, Baker Boy said:

It’s a thing now. My only hope in NY is that the Jews say we want our money for our private schools. Then the floodgates open. 

In 2030, there'll be information pouring out that the vaccine didn't work and caused more deaths than COVID, and the Left, WHO, and CDC will blame Trump because he's the one who ordered the vaccine... despite the fact that the Left and Fauci went full retard on the public pushing the vaccine.  All the while, willing to bet that NONE of them got the vaccine.

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

In 2030, there'll be information pouring out that the vaccine didn't work and caused more deaths than COVID, and the Left, WHO, and CDC will blame Trump because he's the one who ordered the vaccine... despite the fact that the Left and Fauci went full retard on the public pushing the vaccine.  All the while, willing to bet that NONE of them got the vaccine.

You don’t think Fauci got the vaccine?  Lolololol

2 hours ago, Masshole said:

I’ve said in the past that keeping schools  closed for as long as we did was probably our biggest mistake.  But even still, schools being closed is not really related to unemployment, except for maybe if some for-profit schools went out of business, or maybe if a parent quit their job in order to manage remote schooling (which of course would be voluntary unemployment and not really what the prior tweet was implying).

58 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

You don’t think Fauci got the vaccine?  Lolololol

No, I don't.  In fact, I think he's laughing at you and people like you, because you did get one.  I mean, we've all seen pictures of media and politicians (off camera... and sometimes on), not wearing masks when they've championed the cause.  There was even pictures of AOC in FLORIDA of all places, partying it up without a mask on, just a week after being in NY telling everyone to wear masks.  You're simply a useful idiot to these people.

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

No, I don't.  In fact, I think he's laughing at you and people like you, because you did get one.  I mean, we've all seen pictures of media and politicians (off camera... and sometimes on), not wearing masks when they've championed the cause.  There was even pictures of AOC in FLORIDA of all places, partying it up without a mask on, just a week after being in NY telling everyone to wear masks.  You're simply a useful idiot to these people.

Masks and vaccines are apples and oranges.  100% guaranteed Fauci got the vaccine.  You're insane if you think otherwise.

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Masks and vaccines are apples and oranges.  100% guaranteed Fauci got the vaccine.  You're insane if you think otherwise.

My point is, they talk one game but walk another.  If you think it's only masks, you're a fool.

My point is, they talk one game but walk another.  If you think it's only masks, you're a fool.

Exactly. 

You just have to look at all of them that were caught in 2020; Newsom's fancy dinner party (indoors, close to each other, no masks in one of the highest transmission locations), Pelosi getting her hair did...I mean...it happened everywhere and was reported on with the ones who were MOST adamant about masking, distancing, closing things down. 

CA public PARKS - where you can actually distance were closed down. 

MY question - some places are now taking away their vaccine requirement to go to work. 

If you were fired because you didn't get vaccinated, do you get your job back? 

I know it’s not only masks and yes some politicians were certainly hypocrites with other things like staying home etc.  But vaccines are pretty much the one tool we have that make a significant difference in reducing Covid deaths.  Silly to include them in the same conversation as pretty much any other tactic that was used prior to their release.

But speaking of “talking one game and walking another,” I’m sure most of the Fox News hosts downplaying the vaccine all received it…

1 hour ago, TheNewGirl said:

MY question - some places are now taking away their vaccine requirement to go to work. 

If you were fired because you didn't get vaccinated, do you get your job back? 

I can only speak for my company, but I can say that we had a get a vaccine or you're fired policy, and I know for a fact that we didn't fire any high performers that didn't get the vax.

So, my take is, no, if someone got fired, they're probably not getting their job back because I'd bet most companies only fired the fungible employees and found ways to keep the high performers.

On 7/1/2022 at 12:01 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Never forget it was the teachers union that kept schools closed, made kid sweat masks and push this vaccine on kids. 

It's true.  And my wife is in a pre school teacher, I respect the majority of teachers but what was done was idiotic.  

Both me and my wife got the Pfizer Vaccine May of 2020.  I genuinely thought it was a decent vaccination that provided long term protection.  Later that fall and winter, I learned differently, all the data came out that the efficacy was overblown.  I actually felt lied too.  Then my whole family caught the Omicron variant in January 2021.  My kids were sick for like a day, me maybe two and my wife actually had it the worse and was down for maybe three days.  I had the Flu a couple years ago and that was twice as bad (for me).  

I'm done with all things Covid.  I've had the first vaccine and my family has had the virus once.  No more shots, boosters, masks, nothing.  It's been that way for a while......we are living our lives like it doesn't exist and if we get sick then we will stay at home like we do the Flu or the Stomach bug, you know, normal sick ediquette. 

Other than that, Covid is over as far as I'm concerned......it's just one more Flu virus.  

• Like 1