Jump to content
bostonlager

GC Fantasy Nascar

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, fandandy said:

Holy fock.  Posty's playing?  I'm in then. 

Question, I assume we can pick the same drivers?  It's not actually a weekly draft?

Yes, some of us will have some of the same drivers every week. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice turn out. I considered starting a neckcar league here a few years ago but I didn't think enough people would be interested. If Sux could get his drunk brain working we'll have a 12 teamer.  :thumbsup:

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Nice turn out. I considered starting a neckcar league here a few years ago but I didn't think enough people would be interested. If Sux could get his drunk brain working we'll have a 12 teamer.  :thumbsup:

 

 

 

I didn’t think we would get this many. @SUXBNME put the Coors down and sign up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Somebody dropped out. Down to 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, bostonlager said:

Somebody dropped out. Down to 10

Weird. Looks like I'm the one who's out but I didn't quit. I'm in. Let me see what's up. 

ETA: Dafuk? I'm in on my screen. Ima take a look in the morning. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quick question, when I select manufacturer, what am I selecting it for?  To win the race, most in top 10, ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Quick question, when I select manufacturer, what am I selecting it for?  To win the race, most in top 10, ??

Win

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Who is 'if you cant win-wreck em'?

I'm guessing @lod001

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems like sux wanted in but kerws light made him retarded. Should we make a team for him so he doesn't miss out?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Who isn't starting KB#18 today?

:wave:

I am not 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Who isn't starting KB#18 today?

:wave:

I'm not I'm saving the elites for the speedways and short tracks so I can stack them all season long. Daytona/Dega are wildcards 

Today I have:

Keselowski

Dillon

Newman 

Buescher

Johnson (gotta have him in his last 500)

Garage: Hamlin

S1: Keselowski

S2: Keselowski

Winner: Keselowski

Ford

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

I'm not I'm saving the elites for the speedways and short tracks so I can stack them all season long. Daytona/Dega are wildcards 

Today I have:

Keselowski

Dillon

Newman 

Buescher

Johnson (gotta have him in his last 500)

Garage: Hamlin

S1: Keselowski

S2: Keselowski

Winner: Keselowski

Ford

Bowyer (Homer)

Johnson (same reason)

Logano

DiBenedetto (Homer)

Byron

G: MTJ

S1: BK

S2: Hamlin

Winner: JJ48

Ford

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry Sux. I tried to make you a team but it didn't work.  :dunno:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When do the standings and scores get updated?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, posty said:

When do the standings and scores get updated?

I'm gonna guess after the race is over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Strike said:

I'm gonna guess after the race is over.

Just saw that it was postponed until tomorrow. Been busy all day. 
 

I wonder if they will unlock stuff to allow the changes of the garage?

Thanks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, posty said:

Just saw that it was postponed until tomorrow. Been busy all day. 
 

I wonder if they will unlock stuff to allow the changes of the garage?

Thanks. 

Your selections are locked. The only thing you can change is your garage driver. He can be swapped in right up until stage 3 starts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, bostonlager said:

Your selections are locked. The only thing you can change is your garage driver. He can be swapped in right up until stage 3 starts. 

Thanks...  When I looked last night I thought I thought it was locked, but it was the five choices like you said...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like I'm going to have to go to my garage. 

Focking Stenhouse. :mad: :wall:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who won stage 1?

My Team

Hamlin

Logano

Elliott

Harvick

Kurt Busch

Keselowski - Garage

Harvick - S1

Hamlin - S2

Logano - Winner

Ford

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Who won stage 1?

My Team

Hamlin

Logano

Elliott

Harvick

Kurt Busch

Keselowski - Garage

Harvick - S1

Hamlin - S2

Logano - Winner

Ford

 

Elliot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not bad so far. 3 drivers scored 1st stage pts and 4 scored in stage 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why did Truex have to go to the back because he hit a stray gas can? Not his fault, he couldn’t have avoided it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, nospk said:

Why did Truex have to go to the back because he hit a stray gas can? Not his fault, he couldn’t have avoided it 

He didn't have to go to the back. He came back to his pit box so his team could look for damage. It cost him (and me  :mad:) a ton of spots. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

He didn't have to go to the back. He came back to his pit box so his team could look for damage. It cost him (and me  :mad:) a ton of spots. 

Thanks! I have him winning it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

That Stenhouse spin did me in this week

Annnnnddddd.....now Im really fuked.  Ive lost 48 18 and 47

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Annnnnddddd.....now Im really fuked.  Ive lost 48 18 and 47

Damn. Tough break. 

 

ETA: Looks like I'm in the same boat. 48, 21, 19 and 24 all out. Still have the 22 and the 14. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Logano wrecked em all.

Logano is sh*t.  I wish.all the other drivers would take turns wrecking him every week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×