Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

CNN in panic mode over the justice dept.

22 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Interesting,  what are they afraid of ?  

Justice is coming!

Already playing defense. 

Justice is not coming.

No one - I repeat: No one - will pay for the deep state/coup attempt on Trump.  McCabe is getting off scott free and he was one of THE main players in this whole thing.  You really think anyone else is going to pay for this?

No one in DC ever pays for their crimes.  No one.  Not only do they get off scott-free, they continue to get their benefits and golden parachute.

IMO, Hannity repeating that people are going to pay day in and day out is just as misleading and bad as Maddow saying Trump colluded with Russia day in and day out.  Both are false.

16 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Justice is not coming.

No one - I repeat: No one - will pay for the deep state/coup attempt on Trump.  McCabe is getting off scott free and he was one of THE main players in this whole thing.  You really think anyone else is going to pay for this?

No one in DC ever pays for their crimes.  No one.  Not only do they get off scott-free, they continue to get their benefits and golden parachute.

IMO, Hannity repeating that people are going to pay day in and day out is just as misleading and bad as Maddow saying Trump colluded with Russia day in and day out.  Both are false.

The insane level of panic being shown by the co-conspirators,  along with the Durham thing still ongoing gives me slight hope.

Just now, drobeski said:

The insane level of panic being shown by the co-conspirators,  along with the Durham thing still ongoing gives me slight hope.

I'll grant you that.  I would say there is a 2% chance that people actually pay for their treason.  But I'm not betting on it.

41 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Justice is not coming.

Sadly I’m coming around to this line of thinking. You’re spot on about Hannity.  Broken record. I hope we are wrong. 

• Like 1

Normally I would agree with nothing will happen. However,  their escalating panic indicates otherwise.

From Spygate to Weiner's Laptop to The Russia Hoax to Eric CIAramella Impeachment to DNC Election Rigging 2.0 to MSM Coordinated Leaks the walls are closing in.

I predict we see indictments before the DNC has "picked" their 2020 candidate.

Is there anyone they haven’t called for to be removed? 

1 hour ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Justice is not coming.

Agreed.  I don't ever watch Hannity but I was looking at the Gateway Pundit the other day and their top story was Hannity spouting off yet again on how the deep staters were finally going to get it.  Almost every single comment to the article said something like, Shut up Hannity.  Bullshit, Hannity.  I'll believe it when I see it, Hannity.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sadly I’m coming around to this line of thinking. You’re spot on about Hannity.  Broken record. I hope we are wrong. 

Hannity may not know what will happen to the swamp in the end, but other than thinking people will pay for the evil crap they do, I don't find him to be wrong about the government and all it's dealings.

I prefer listening to Andrew Wilkow but they both know the garbage that the left brings to this nation and they don't claim to be journalists like CNN people do. They are opinion based talk shows. I happen to agree with them most of the time. And they bring up relevant news on a day to day basis.

I also listen to liberal radio daily as well, and they are acting more unaccepting of opposing views than any conservative program. At least the right brings on opposing opinions on their shows, the left simply calls those who don't agree with them racists. And tells them to fvck off.

The NSC especially but many agencies are filled top to bottom with swamp careerists with a global outlook. You can build a nice career working for one globalist president or the next Democrat or Republican over the years. I'll concede that they are experts and they know their sh*t well. But few of them are really in tune or are good fits with Trump's America First and non-interventionist ideology which are so different than his predecessors. Trump is the least likely president to get involved in foreign bullsh*t in my lifetime which is tet another a major reason why I support him.

These careerists have been thinking they know better than the president ... and in most if not all cases they do. Honestly. This is a president who doesn't know which state Kansas City is in, after all. But we're still better off with Trump in there anyway.

While they're trying to figure out which lever to pull and who to lean on to get which outcome and who owes us favors.... Trump sees through the bullsh*t and sees much of it all as counterproductive and that's why he doesn't invade and that pisses them off.

I am glad somebody knows the ins-and-outs of Afghanistan or Yemen or Iraq, thank you for the advice, but fock all if we want to be there. If these careerists can accept that, they're welcome to stay and are needed. But if withdrawal or the president's decisions offends somebody so much to the point that they try to prevent it or leak to the press or sabotage the president.... there's the door. Fock off. You're there for expertise and advice, but if it's not taken, suck it up.

Some of these deep state a$$holes have been trying to sabotage the president since day one.

We've been watching the "insurance policy " play out. This part of the plan is the the overly obnoxious sentencing suggestion for Stone. They over did it to force Barr to take action so they can spin this against Barr.  They really suck at their plan. 

I believe Trump and Barr have the goods on them and they know it, (courtesy of one of the few good Americans in the government at the time Admiral Mike Rogers) hence the panic stricken 3rd attempt to stop them. 

They're going to fail again. As trump has stated numerous times, "we caught them, caught them all". 

They're in the background,  doing things right,  lining they're eggs up and they'll be dropping the hammer soon. The

2000 ex-DoJ employees signed a petition stating Barr should resign.  No AG has ever stepped in and over-ruled the decisions made by DoJ prosecutors before. All because the guilty party is a buddy of the president. And his crimes were committed to aid the president in his. And the judge has even called an emergency meeting about it.  But yes, this is all just CNN in a panic.  Bwahahaha   The amount of Kool-Aid consumed by the brainwashed sheep is astonishing.

15 minutes ago, The Observer said:

2000 ex-DoJ employees signed a petition stating Barr should resign.  No AG has ever stepped in and over-ruled the decisions made by DoJ prosecutors before. All because the guilty party is a buddy of the president. And his crimes were committed to aid the president in his. And the judge has even called an emergency meeting about it.  But yes, this is all just CNN in a panic.  Bwahahaha   The amount of Kool-Aid consumed by the brainwashed sheep is astonishing.

Panic mode exemplified by another of the liberal flock. :pointstosky:

Dude will never get over his tearful loss in 2016.

Trump 2020!! MAGA!!!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Justice is not coming.

Some low level stooge will take the fall. That's the only justice we will get.

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

https://www.influencewatch.org/non-profit/protect-democracy-project/

What a rube you are.  Claiming others are drinking Kool-Aid.  🤣

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Not going to bother reading your propoganda, but are you suggesting all 2000 DoJ employees and the judge are a part of the deep state?

:lol::banana: 🐏Baaaa.....

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

Not going to bother reading your propoganda, but are you suggesting all 2000 DoJ employees and the judge are a part of the deep state?

Facts say this is organized by an anti Trump special interest group.  You provided no link to support anything else. :dunno:

10 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Facts say this is organized by an anti Trump special interest group.  You provided no link to support anything else. :dunno:

Really?  So they got to the judges too? Fascinating. 

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

TDS at its best. :banana:

Trump is such a great president making these turds expose themselves on a daily basis. 

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Dunno? No link.  :dunno:

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

Dunno? No link.  :dunno:

Rather than post a link, to which you'll predictably laugh at and claim liberal bias, I just googled 'judges emergency meeting'.  You can pick any source you like. (Warning: Don't expect to see a Fox News or Brietbart link. They're busy posting stories about our president sitting in the back of an armored car screaming 'weeeeeee' while the secret service makes a lap around a race track)

https://www.google.com/search?q=judges+emergency+meeting&rlz=1C1GGGE_enUS823US823&oq=judges+emergency+&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l7.11125j1j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Anyone who thinks Stone, Manafort, Flynn and Popadopolis are being treated fairly is a partisan hack with no sense of how the justice system works. The sentences and heavy handed raids that they have endured is out of whack with the crimes they have been charged.  After the FBI did a raid in full tac gear in the early morning to get their man, Stone was released 2 hours later with no bail. And then a 7-9 year sentence was recommended? America’s most wanted. 

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Rather than post a link, to which you'll predictably laugh at and claim liberal bias, I just googled 'judges emergency meeting'.  You can pick any source you like. (Warning: Don't expect to see a Fox News or Brietbart link. They're busy posting stories about our president sitting in the back of an armored car screaming 'weeeeeee' while the secret service makes a lap around a race track)

https://www.google.com/search?q=judges+emergency+meeting&rlz=1C1GGGE_enUS823US823&oq=judges+emergency+&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l7.11125j1j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

One of the liberal flock keeps trying. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Anyone who thinks Stone, Manafort, Flynn and Popadopolis are being treated fairly is a partisan hack with no sense of how the justice system works. The sentences and heavy handed raids that they have endured is out of whack with the crimes they have been charged.  After the FBI did a raid in full tac gear in the early morning to get their man, Stone was released 2 hours later with no bail. And then a 7-9 year sentence was recommended? America’s most wanted. 

Flynn and popadopolis got slaps on the wrist. When the hell is Flynn even going to jail?

Manafort and Stone are career criminals. They should never see a day outside a jail cell again.

Just now, The Observer said:

Flynn and popadopolis got slaps on the wrist. When the hell is Flynn even going to jail?

Manafort and Stone are career criminals. They should never see a day outside a jail cell again.

You go girl. TDS away!!

13 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Another white flag.  Made up sh1t again, I see.  That's ok. You're trying.  🤣

2 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Another white flag.  Made up sh1t again, I see.  That's ok. You're trying.  🤣

The links didn't work?  You didn't see that federal judges have called an emergency meeting to discuss William Barr's interference with the judicial system? Or are you saying that the judges too are part of the deep state?   Just want to clarify your claim.

And the judge has even called an emergency meeting about it. 

Total lie.  You're pwned man, again.  Go back to CNN and get something of theirs, you own stuff is terrible.

Just now, TimmySmith said:

You posted links that made me look foolish and I don't know what to say. So i'm going to divert with an insult and by blaming CNN

Ahhh, don't be so hard on yourself.  You're a brainwashed sheep. You're powerless to it at this point.  Chin up buckaroo

Ahhh, don't be so hard on yourself.  You're a brainwashed sheep. You're powerless to it at this point.  Chin up buckaroo

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

The links didn't work?  You didn't see that federal judges have called an emergency meeting to discuss William Barr's interference with the judicial system? Or are you saying that the judges too are part of the deep state?   Just want to clarify your claim.

The orange man lives deep in your soul. Sad :( 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Why is CNN in full blown panic mode, also why are you ? 

12 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

TDS!!!

He’s got it really, really bad. He’s deranged. 

Just now, drobeski said:

Why is CNN in full blown panic mode, also why are you ? 

I don't think it was me nor CNN who prompted 2000 DoJ employees to sign a petition asking Barr to resign. Or to have four DoJ prosecutors resign from Stone's case. Or who caused judges to call an emergency meeting about Barr and his attempts to sway the legal sytsem into favoring his best bud.  It's just easier to blame CNN or some message board starnger than to realize the walls are closing in on the corruption.

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I don't think it was me nor CNN who prompted 2000 DoJ employees to sign a petition asking Barr to resign. Or to have four DoJ prosecutors resign from Stone's case. Or who caused judges to call an emergency meeting about Barr and his attempts to sway the legal sytsem into favoring his best bud.  It's just easier to blame CNN or some message board starnger than to realize the walls are closing in on the corruption.

Who cares what those clowns think? Did you see the list ? David Axelrod  :lol:

big whipdeedoodaa 

6 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

He’s got it really, really bad. He’s deranged. 

And it doesn't help that he is a meathead as well.

• Thanks 1