Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Intel officials: Russia is boosting Trumps campaign

9 minutes ago, The Observer said:

She's spot on.  hth

Did your see the reception Trump got in India ? It was magnificent. 

3 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Did your see the reception Trump got in India ? It was magnificent. 

I saw a few clips. I'm sure the reception would be even greater in Russia. Any chance India will name him president and he moves there?

7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I saw a few clips. I'm sure the reception would be even greater in Russia. Any chance India will name him president and he moves there?

Maybe in 2025, he'll be busy being your president until then. 

I think JR will do just as good a job as his dad when it's his turn. 

26 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Maybe in 2025, he'll be busy being your president until then. 

I think JR will do just as good a job as his dad when it's his turn. 

And then Ivanka and then Barron. 

3 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Fingers crossed 

Does the math work out to make Barron eligible?  It's close.  We may have to put up with Eric for a term

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Meglamaniac said:

Based on last night's debate, the Dems seem to have shifted to the narrative that Russia is now helping Bernie win, so Trump should just stand pat on the issue

I couldn't bring myself to watch any of that debacle. 

But let me guess, the Dems are saying that the Ruskies are trying to help Bernie because he's the easiest for President Trump to defeat?

Even though Bernie is the one candidate with the most in common with the Russian way of doing things?

Yeah, at this point its safe to assume that the Dems realized that throwing sh!t against the wall didn't stick so now they're throwing used toilet paper. Next up, used tampons.

They're beyond pathetic at this point. And yet they have the audacity to claim that the President of the United States, Donald J. Trump, is responsible for the divisiveness in American politics. 

And their base eat it up like the bottom feeders they are. 

I think its nice that they told Bernie about it......instead of investigating him as if he were a criminal.......

10 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I think its nice that they told Bernie about it......instead of investigating him as if he were a criminal.......

the difference between Bernie's reaction and Trump's reaction is the reason only one gets investigated. 

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

the difference between Bernie's reaction and Trump's reaction is the reason only one gets investigated. 

They told bernie before you saw his reaction bozo. 

They didnt tell trump. 

I'm going to start charging you tuition.

1 hour ago, drobeski said:

They told bernie before you saw his reaction bozo. 

They didnt tell trump. 

I'm going to start charging you tuition.

They also told Trump that they told Bernie. Before the public knew. That's irrelevant. One looks Putin in the eye and tells him he's no friend and that he doesn't want his help and that if he's elected they won't be tampering in any more elections.  The other says it's not true and fires the head of DNI. 

The messicans and illegals are boosting the dems campaign.  

Fock that's why they drag them all here. Dems see them as nothing more than future votes.  

Who cares is they bog us down and cost money. A vote is a vote.  

Fvcking sh!tbags.  

Oh, and Trump is our president.  

Whatya gonna do 'baht it? 

Exactly.  That's what I thought. 

6 hours ago, tubby_mcgee said:

The messicans and illegals are boosting the dems campaign.  

Fock that's why they drag them all here. Dems see them as nothing more than future votes.  

Who cares is they bog us down and cost money. A vote is a vote.  

Fvcking sh!tbags.  

Oh, and Trump is our president.  

Whatya gonna do 'baht it? 

Exactly.  That's what I thought. 

We are desperate — desperate — for more people,” Mulvaney said. “We are running out of people to fuel the economic growth that we’ve had in our nation over the last four years. We need more immigrants."

-White House chief of staff Nick Mulvaney 2/20/2020

54 minutes ago, The Observer said:

We are desperate — desperate — for more people,” Mulvaney said. “We are running out of people to fuel the economic growth that we’ve had in our nation over the last four years. We need more immigrants."

-White House chief of staff Nick Mulvaney 2/20/2020

Did you delete the word illegal from his quote ? 

Oh, I checked, you didnt. 

You lose again. 

13 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Did you delete the word illegal from his quote ? 

Oh, I checked, you didnt. 

You lose again. 

Nope. I don't want illegals here either. Not sure what your point is.

43 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Has the press convinced their sheep that Trump is against legal immigration?

Google "Trump mert-based immigration"

Trump wants to largely reduce the number of legal immigrants allowed in. His and Stephen Miller's way of allowing immigrants from certain countries while making it more difficult for immigrants from other countries.  If you need to know which countries he doesn't want here, look at the 20 people in Trump's coronavirus staff meeting that Drobeski posted yesterday. 

I'm sure he's not too happy with Mulvaney telling the world that we need more immigrants top keep the economy strong. 

21 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Google "Trump mert-based immigration"

Nope.  You're a dupe and a liar in my book. Always regurgitating special interest group propaganda.  You provide a legit link and I'll check it out.  

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

Nope.  You're a dupe and a liar in my book. Always regurgitating special interest group propaganda.  You provide a legit link and I'll check it out.  

You're the one who asked the question about legal immigration. It serves your purpose to stay uniformed on it, so I don't blame you for not wanting to learn the truth. 

12 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Good luck getting anything legit from a TDS stricken zombie leftist.

The immigration rule that Trump (Hitler) wants to enforce about immigrants not being admitted unless they can show they won’t be on any type of public assistance already exists. It existed well before Trump (Hitler) was elected. Yet Hitler still has to go through the courts to enforce an already existing law. Such an authoritarian.  

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The immigration rule that Trump (Hitler) wants to enforce about immigrants not being admitted unless they can show they won’t be on any type of public assistance already exists. It existed well before Trump (Hitler) was elected. Yet Hitler still has to go through the courts to enforce an already existing law. Such an authoritarian.  

He also wants english to be a prerequisite. The forefathers must have forgotten to put that in. 

18 hours ago, The Observer said:

Your view of justice and law has no place in this society

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Your view of justice and law has no place in this society

But punishing those who won't lie and cover-up does?  That's some legal system you got there.

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

But punishing those who won't lie and cover-up does?  That's some legal system you got there.

I don't think Hillary, Holder, Comey, or any of those folks and their deeds should be brought into this....

24 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I don't think Hillary, Holder, Comey, or any of those folks and their deeds should be brought into this....

Newbie gets punched in the mouth again.