Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Intel officials: Russia is boosting Trumps campaign

58 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Anyone see Jim Acosta destroy Trump today in India?  I have no idea how Acosta was able to get to the mike, as Trump never gives him the chance anymore, but apparently Trump made his CNN fake news comment when he was asked if he'll pledge not to take foreign election assistance.  Acosta said, with everyone listening and being broadcast all over the world, "Your record on telling the truth is so bad, you should be ashamed. CNN's record on delivering the truth is a lot better than yours"

Wow. Trump won't allow the White House to even have the daily briefings anymore because he doesn't want to give anyone a chance to say these type of things. There will most certainly be hell to pay for whoever was responsible for giving Acosta the chance to get that out to the world.  

Lost in Translation or just a flat out lie?

Acosta: “Mr. President would you accept foreign interference in the upcoming election and how could you justify replacing Joseph Maguire as acting director of national intelligence?”

Trump: “First of all, I want no help from any country, and I haven’t been given help from any country. If you see what CNN, your wonderful network said, I guess they apologized in a way. Didn’t they apologize for the fact that they said certain things that weren’t true? Tell me, what was their apology yesterday? What did they say?”

Acosta: “Mr. President, I think our record on delivering the truth is a lot better than yours sometimes.”

Trump: “Your record is so bad that you ought to be ashamed of yourself. You have probably the worst record in the history of broadcasting.”

Acosta: “Mr. President...”

Trump: “Quiet. As far as Maguire is concerned, he’s a terrific guy but on March 11 his time ended anyway… his time came up, so we would have had to, by statute, we would have had to change him anyway.”

Just now, Meglamaniac said:

Lost in Translation or just a flat out lie?

Acosta: “Mr. President would you accept foreign interference in the upcoming election and how could you justify replacing Joseph Maguire as acting director of national intelligence?”

Trump: “First of all, I want no help from any country, and I haven’t been given help from any country. If you see what CNN, your wonderful network said, I guess they apologized in a way. Didn’t they apologize for the fact that they said certain things that weren’t true? Tell me, what was their apology yesterday? What did they say?”

Acosta: “Mr. President, I think our record on delivering the truth is a lot better than yours sometimes.”

Trump: “Your record is so bad that you ought to be ashamed of yourself. You have probably the worst record in the history of broadcasting.”

Acosta: “Mr. President...”

Trump: “Quiet. As far as Maguire is concerned, he’s a terrific guy but on March 11 his time ended anyway… his time came up, so we would have had to, by statute, we would have had to change him anyway.”

LOL  Love how Trump tells people to be quiet when they aren't part of his team and actually call him out on sh*t. Acosta is a national treasure. Zero fear of the king.

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

LOL  Love how Trump tells people to be quiet when they aren't part of his team and actually call him out on sh*t. Acosta is a national treasure. Zero fear of the king.

" Acosta said, with everyone listening and being broadcast all over the world, "Your record on telling the truth is so bad, you should be ashamed. CNN's record on delivering the truth is a lot better than yours"

So just a lie, got it

7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Thread topic is Russia helping in election and my post was Acosta asking Trump if he'll vow not to accept foreign election assistance. It couldn't be more topic related if I wanted it to be.  

And again, this is obviously a disturbing post for you because a reporter who wasn't a Trump ally somehow got through to ask a question and make a comment. But again, just because something upsets you doesn't make it trolling.  Get tougher

Hilarious.

2 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

" Acosta said, with everyone listening and being broadcast all over the world, "Your record on telling the truth is so bad, you should be ashamed. CNN's record on delivering the truth is a lot better than yours"

So just a lie, got it

Oh, I read it off a tweet from a reporter. He ran the two sentences together so it appeared Acosta said both. I stand corrected. He just said the part about CNN being more truthful than he is. 

Point remains, I love Acosta and still can't believe Trump allowed him to ask a question.   Trump can't stand being challenged. Something got screwed up there. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, The Observer said:

I love Acosta

Enjoy having the baby of that self serving creep. You both are are perfect together. 

16 hours ago, The Observer said:

Oh, I read it off a tweet from a reporter. He ran the two sentences together so it appeared Acosta said both. I stand corrected. He just said the part about CNN being more truthful than he is. 

Point remains, I love Acosta and still can't believe Trump allowed him to ask a question.   Trump can't stand being challenged. Something got screwed up there. 

18 hours ago, The Observer said:

Kind of my point, it's just yet another example of dis-information being passed along via social media and even when made aware of it the response is "my bad" but that's not what matters what matters is my opinion of the situation, not the accuracy of what I read and pass along.

Kind of my point, it's just yet another example of dis-information being passed along via social media and even when made aware of it the response is "my bad" but that's not what matters what matters is my opinion of the situation, not the accuracy of what I read and pass along.

It made absolutely zero difference regarding the points of my post.   1. Shocking that Trump gave Acosta the chance to speak, 2. Trump called Trump out for his lying in front of the entire world, 3. Acosta is a national treasure.   Those were my points when I thought he spoke two sentences and those are my thoghts knowing he spoke the one sentence. 

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

It made absolutely zero difference regarding the points of my post.   1. Shocking that Trump gave Acosta the chance to speak, 2. Trump called Trump out for his lying in front of the entire world, 3. Acosta is a national treasure.   Those were my points when I thought he spoke two sentences and those are my thoghts knowing he spoke the one sentence. 

Acosta is a whiny sniveling crybaby.  I can see how you relate and look up to him. 

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

You're right, words don't matter, context doesn't matter and who actually said the words certainly doesn't matter.

Symptomatic of the problem and oblivious to it all at the same time but you do you 

You're right, words don't matter, context doesn't matter and who actually said the words certainly doesn't matter.

Symptomatic of the problem and oblivious to it all at the same time but you do you 

LOl  Are you upset again?  

Just now, The Observer said:

This type of response is exactly why no one here takes you seriously or wants to try and have a meaningful conversation/debate with you, the moment you feel your posts/opinions are threatened this is the kind of crap you post.  It's cool, like I said, you keep being you.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

no one here takes you seriously or wants to try and have a meaningful conversation/debate with you, 

For someone who has constantly said this for the past year, you simply can't resist quoting me and trying to troll. The ignore button is your friend. But you won't. Because you think your snarky, cvnty comments are cool. 

For someone who has constantly said this for the past year, you simply can't resist quoting me and trying to troll. The ignore button is your friend. But you won't. Because you think your snarky, cvnty comments are cool. 

Hold on, I think I know how to respond in Liberal

1 minute ago, Meglamaniac said:

Hold on, I think I know how to respond in Liberal

No, I'm humored. Watching a grown man whine everyday about how he doesn't take me seriously and doesn't like conversing with me while constantly quoting me and trying to converse. Seems odd that a mod or former mod whatever doesn't know how the ignore function works. 

No, I'm humored. Watching a grown man whine everyday about how he doesn't take me seriously and doesn't like conversing with me while constantly quoting me and trying to converse. Seems odd that a mod or former mod whatever doesn't know how the ignore function works. 

Again, someone else's fault, seems you reply to my posts as frequently as I respond to yours.  It's no my fault that you constantly posts inaccurate or down right false information here, stop doing it and I'll stop pointing it out.

And you telling anyone here they 'WHINE" is comical, Mr. They all gang up on me, 12 against 1, blah blah blah

Again

Are you upset again?  

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

Again, someone else's fault, seems you reply to my posts as frequently as I respond to yours.  It's no my fault that you constantly posts inaccurate or down right false information here, stop doing it and I'll stop pointing it out.

And you telling anyone here they 'WHINE" is comical, Mr. They all gang up on me, 12 against 1, blah blah blah

Again

Are you upset again?  

Absolutely!  I'll reply every time. Count on it. But you have the choice of not quoting me and starting to begin with. That seems to be a struggle for you. 

14 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Absolutely!  I'll reply every time. Count on it. But you have the choice of not quoting me and starting to begin with. That seems to be a struggle for you. 

And I'll correct you every time you post inaccurate information

Are you upset again?  

Back to the topic, anyone see how fake news CNN had to back track on their fake news again ?

What happened to those judges too ? 

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

Back to the topic, anyone see how fake news CNN had to back track on their fake news again ?

No, what did they lie about this time?

Just now, Strike said:

Russia trying to help trump again. Completely made up again. 

Just now, Strike said:

Same old lie, Russia is helping Trump win

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

Russia trying to help trump again. Completely made up again. 

Wasn't this like last week?  I thought there was something new.  I mean, I'm sure there is but I figured something new and big.

19 hours ago, The Observer said:

Sorry, but your point doesn't remain on this one.  You either knowingly or ignorantly relayed false information in the attempt to make your side look more honest than Trump.  The irony is thicker than Izzo's dance crew.  

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

Yep, someone doesn't want to talk about that anymore. 

15 minutes ago, drobeski said:

I did notice Acosta dodging that one when DT called him out. Punk

9 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Sorry, but your point doesn't remain on this one.  You either knowingly or ignorantly relayed false information in the attempt to make your side look more honest than Trump.  The irony is thicker than Izzo's dance crew.  

I made no 'attempt' to do anything. I successfully made a post showing Jim Acosta calling Trump a list to his face in front of the whole world. That was my point and the point remains. Sorry. 

I made no 'attempt' to do anything. I successfully made a post showing Jim Acosta calling Trump a list to his face in front of the whole world. That was my point and the point remains. Sorry. 

The statement below is what you wrote to support your assertion that Acosta is a national treasure who destroyed Trump in front of the whole world.  

So, is this statement true or false?

Acosta said, with everyone listening and being broadcast all over the world, "Your record on telling the truth is so bad, you should be ashamed. CNN's record on delivering the truth is a lot better than yours"

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

Well it isn't a complete lie. I mean, apparently "Russia" is continuing to make the Dems look like idiots. Which, in turn, makes Trump look like a much better alternative at the ballot box. 

So, in a way, I guess you could say "Russia" is helping Trump. The thing is he doesn't need the help.

He should just come out and say "Russia, if you are, in fact, doing anything to try to aid my campaign, please save yourselves the trouble. I've got it in the bag and you're only making it increasingly harder for these half wits to do their jobs. I've accomplished a lot during my first term without any cooperation from the left. It would be nice to go into my second term unfettered by false accusations of being in cahoots with a foreign government or any other made up excuses these dolts need to justify another loss.

TIA,

DJT."

Just now, vuduchile said:

The statement below is what you wrote to support your assertion that Acosta is a national treasure who destroyed Trump in front of the whole world.  

Acosta said, with everyone listening and being broadcast all over the world, "Your record on telling the truth is so bad, you should be ashamed. CNN's record on delivering the truth is a lot better than yours"

Acosta is a national treasure. I'd pay $100.00 to watch a PPV interview of him and Trump. Of course, Trump is petrified of anyone asking him questions that he doesn't consider friendfy fire. 

"Mr President, our record on delivering the truth is a lot better than yours sometimes"

That's called an "own" where I come from.  

12 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

It's been covered, words don't matter, who said them doesn't matter, what matters is his opinion.

You're wasting your time and at some point you will be asked

• Like 1

Acosta is a national treasure. I'd pay $100.00 to watch a PPV interview of him and Trump. Of course, Trump is petrified of anyone asking him questions that he doesn't consider friendfy fire. 

"Mr President, our record on delivering the truth is a lot better than yours sometimes"

That's called an "own" where I come from.  

Care to answer my actual question?  I'll repeat it for you, just in case you missed it the first time.

5 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Well it isn't a complete lie. I mean, apparently "Russia" is continuing to make the Dems look like idiots. Which, in turn, makes Trump look like a much better alternative at the ballot box. 

So, in a way, I guess you could say "Russia" is helping Trump. The thing is he doesn't need the help.

He should just come out and say "Russia, if you are, in fact, doing anything to try to aid my campaign, please save yourselves the trouble. I've got it in the bag and you're only making it increasingly harder for these half wits to do their jobs. I've accomplished a lot during my first term without any cooperation from the left. It would be nice to go into my second term unfettered by false accusations of being in cahoots with a foreign government or any other made up excuses these dolts need to justify another loss.

TIA,

DJT."

Based on last night's debate, the Dems seem to have shifted to the narrative that Russia is now helping Bernie win, so Trump should just stand pat on the issue

3 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Care to answer my actual question?  I'll repeat it for you, just in case you missed it the first time.

Already addressed.  Read upthread  TIA

23 minutes ago, The Observer said:

*"Liar"

25 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I did notice Acosta dodging that one when DT called him out. Punk

Completely dodged, I think Acosta wet himself.  His eyes certainly welled up. 

9 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Completely dodged, I think Acosta wet himself.  His eyes certainly welled up. 

What else was he going to do? Well, if he had an ounce of honesty in him he could have at least admitted it and then said DJT was dishonest as well.  He’s  a punk, so he couldn’t. Not in him. 

Newbie must be related to HItlery.  This is her in Germany:

Asked about the 2020 election, she said, “Well, I just want to make sure we can beat the current president who I think has done a lot of damage to the country and the world,” she sniped. “So I just want whoever is nominated to be able to win.” She continued, “There is so much disinformation, some of it just sloppy and negligent, and some of it very deliberate.” That’s when she went full bore into the lies. “Obviously, we know the Russians are continuing to try to choose our next president, like they chose our last one, and we just have to be more vigilant. People have to pay attention to try to get the best possible information. Don’t believe everything you see on the internet. That is one of the greatest challenges facing democracy right now.”